Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this...her voice. I can't stand that affected valley girl, little girl,scratchy crackly back of the throat sound. Cowpie is picking it up. I hear a lot of girls/women doing that voice thing. They must all think they sound like those bucket butt Kardashians. Annoying, I want to tell everyone who speaks in that tone to clear their throat and go suck on a cough drop. :disgust:

One of my nieces talks like that. Considering that she has lived her life in Atlanta, Georgia, I'm always taken aback when we have a conversation and I have to work to understand much of what she says. I always expect her to jump up and throw a couple of bouncy cheers my way. I agree, it is affected.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I really want to see happen, and soon, is for Daniele to be booted from the HOH room. She has enjoyed two weeks of whispery, near-isolation. It is time for her to face some music with the masses. One can only hope that she has to climb those stairs to beg her case. I want that.

For anyone who dislikes Rachel..

I give you this.. with Rachel gone, Dani will win hands down.

Jeff and Jordan, for the most part don't have a strong comp record. They mostly road coat-tails until near the very end.

These newbies have shown almost no skills at all.

Unfortunately this season is the vet's knocking out the vets with the newbies being taken out as collateral along the way.

I don't really want to watch a return to the brigade of last season where there were no rival camps and just people falling on their sword accidentally based on whichever one stumbled into an HOH.

Daniele has the right ideas, she's just incredibly poor at executing them and getting the timing right. She should've saved the destruction of her alliance for the fast forward week that they'll probably do in a couple weeks.

It's unfortunate that Dick had to go, because she really needs her plans to be looked over and corrected. The way she acted when Kalia was talking about changing her mind was almost an exact replica of what Dick would've been doing with Daniele's ideas, except actually DOING something about it. She won't have any difficulties winning competitions if she needs to stay, but she needs to start taking better control of people.

Have never been a Dani fan but this season she is definitely making headway into Gnatalie's record of least liked HG evah!!!! And that

takes some doing!

MAGGIE was worse then Natalie - in my opinion. I could chalk off Natalie's behavior to her age but Maggie was too old - AND A NURSE - to be so darn nasty. I really didnt like that girl.

I was liking her earlier in the game this season, but then when she started to act as she had in her season, I changed my mind. I'm glad that people voting this week have changed their minds too so that Bren comes back just to piss her off! :)

MAGGIE was worse then Natalie - in my opinion. I could chalk off Natalie's behavior to her age but Maggie was too old - AND A NURSE - to be so darn nasty. I really didnt like that girl.

Agree. Maggie is still my all time worst.

On Sunday's Dick at Nite, his guests were S9 Gnatalie and S11 Michelle and S10 Michelle. I couldn't watch it. Hated them all and they've not changed. I'm going to watch last night's Dick at Nite show though because I'm curious to see what he's got to say about Dani now and if he mentions Shelly getting no credit for the work she did.

I can only hope that Shelly wins HOH this week and nominates Dani and Kalia. That would MAKE my week.

That would be the perfect scenario.

That would be the perfect scenario.

no matter which side we like (Dani or Rachel) or neither, if either of them were to leave this season would crash and burn in a hurry. I like J/J but the house would be soooooooo boring without Dani and Rachel. It's tough enough as it is now, get rid of Lawon or Kalia or Porsche (although I'd miss her) the show wouldn't suffer one bit.

where's Howie or Dick when you need them. Stupid, rude and probably over the line but some great TV

smassadi, I agree - for 2 weeks they have lived in HOH room. They do not know that there is more to the game than HOH. Of course, she is keeping K there so Shelly cannot get to her.

It's a game of strategy not a personality contest. Dani may not be mother Teresa but I admire the fight she has in her (not surprising considering the father she has). No way would I watch this show if all the contestants were concerned about being polite, hurting someone's feelings or not being liked by the other HGs. Look where it got Kalia!

I totally agree! I can see why her and her father are not talking! I like Dick, but he can be a di#k! Look at his interview on CBS! Dani reminds me of Janelle! Janelle let her performance in comps speak for her, like Dani! Check there stats! They were tied for most winning comps!

Right. Danielle and Janelle have terrific stats for comps. Only drawback to that is that neither won and the ultimate point of any game is to win. Danielle, in my opinion, would have a better chance of winning if she would be more social. BB requires way more than a talent for comps to win. As for Dick, I will always believe that he won because he had Danielle. Otherwise; no.

Go Dani!!! J/J are lying down and letting others fight their battles! At least Dani is fighting and not hiding behind others. You know where she is and if anyone in the house has any concerns she would answer them with her mouth or her comps. This girl doesnt play and for a fact EVERYONE has been catty in this house! All of them have been mean spirit. So all of them in the house are BIOTCHES!!!! Leave my Dani alone!

LOVE LOVE LOVE your post!!! Totally agree...Love Dani's fight although she overplayed a little w/the backdoor Jeff thing...Rather see a player go out by their own doing than FLOAT to the end basically doing nothing but getting mad at people for putting them up and FORCING them to win something (Jeff/Jordan)...aside from being a cute couple, I cannot STAND them as BB players! But this Daniele's post...GO DANI! :)

I think Dani has her momnts where she is hiding behind ppl , the only reason she is friends with Porsche is that she can use her to draw blood, as she had Kalia get blood on her hands this week, Dani said last night in one of the DR's that " that while she is getting blood on her hands, I think I will go wash mine",not every move Dani makes is big and bold, and what bold move she did make was too soon and I do not think she will recover from it, I think she is not afraid to make a big move in the game, but unfortunately her timing has been all off, hey if she can win all the pov's and hoh 's I would say she has a chance, but I feel the worm is turning tonight, if I am wrong, oh well. I do not like Dani's attitude most of all, she is so passive agressive and trys to call that her sarcastic humor, I don't buy it

Right. Danielle and Janelle have terrific stats for comps. Only drawback to that is that neither won and the ultimate point of any game is to win. Danielle, in my opinion, would have a better chance of winning if she would be more social. BB requires way more than a talent for comps to win. As for Dick, I will always believe that he won because he had Danielle. Otherwise; no.

Agree, Dick would not have won if it weren't for dani winning all those POV's or America's player (which he talks so negatively about) in his favor.

I think Dani has her momnts where she is hiding behind ppl , the only reason she is friends with Porsche is that she can use her to draw blood, as she had Kalia get blood on her hands this week, Dani said last night in one of the DR's that " that while she is getting blood on her hands, I think I will go wash mine",not every move Dani makes is big and bold, and what bold move she did make was too soon and I do not think she will recover from it, I think she is not afraid to make a big move in the game, but unfortunately her timing has been all off, hey if she can win all the pov's and hoh 's I would say she has a chance, but I feel the worm is turning tonight, if I am wrong, oh well. I do not like Dani's attitude most of all, she is so passive agressive and trys to call that her sarcastic humor, I don't buy it

Dani is a vindictive girl. She didn't just want Brenden out for game reasons, she wanted Brenden out BEFORE JURY or she wanted J and J broke up BEFORE Jury to be spiteful so those couples couldn't spend the summer together. She also scooped up Porche as a DIG to Rachel, because she wanted to take Rachel's one true friend in the house away from her. Game move, schmave move. She plays personal and dirty, and is such a B*tch I can't stand her.

She had the whole game, in the palm of her hand, but she couldn't just sit back, keep her mouth shut and let everything play out like it should have, she had to throw herself in to the fryer, and attack her own alliance on such a mean, petty, and stupid personal level. And in the end I hope it ruins her chance at winning. I would love for Kalia to be the one who sends her out the door. (Wont happen, but I can dream).

Agree, Dick would not have won if it weren't for dani winning all those POV's or America's player (which he talks so negatively about) in his favor.

Dani is a vindictive girl. She didn't just want Brenden out for game reasons, she wanted Brenden out BEFORE JURY or she wanted J and J broke up BEFORE Jury to be spiteful so those couples couldn't spend the summer together. She also scooped up Porche as a DIG to Rachel, because she wanted to take Rachel's one true friend in the house away from her. Game move, schmave move. She plays personal and dirty, and is such a B*tch I can't stand her.

She had the whole game, in the palm of her hand, but she couldn't just sit back, keep her mouth shut and let everything play out like it should have, she had to throw herself in to the fryer, and attack her own alliance on such a mean, petty, and stupid personal level. And in the end I hope it ruins her chance at winning. I would love for Kalia to be the one who sends her out the door. (Wont happen, but I can dream).

Now here is somethin we can agree on,lolol love love it!!!!

Hope Dani wins HOH! The only thing that can save her this week (besides POV unless she is back doored) I like Dani but she has made some big mistakes so if she does go I wont be too upset.

I think once she sees someone come back she will try for this HOH.

I am not sure wantoing to break up the couples before jury is vindictive. It makes sense to not want both couples on the jury they are 4 solid votes. they would decide who wins.

I am a big flip flopper when it comes to Dani. If my favorites are out and Dani and a few worthless players are left in the game you will here me say... Go Dani.

Archived