Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

Dani is trying right now to get in Rachels head, I mean she is pissed and afraid

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got done watching Dani/Kalia's talk. It is reminiscent of her attitude with Rachel/Brendon when they told her they didn't want to keep Dominic. I hope Kalia sees that Daniele is only looking out for herself and she is feeling very threatened and scared right now that she can't control Kalia.

Oh, plus Daniele's gold slippers are ugggggly. :P

And how pissed off would she be at Kalia if Porche is voted out and Brendon came back in? Then there would be 4 against her again. OMG, that would be the SHIT!!

I might actually start getting interested in the show again if that happens.

Danielle's pissed off look. Oh how I LOVE seeing this look, hope to see it often!!! And how pissed off would she be at Kalia if Porche is voted out and Brendon came back in? Then there would be 4 against her again. OMG, that would be the SHIT!!

96677470.jpg

OMG RIGHT! I WOULD BE SO HAPPY IF THIS HAPPENED!!!

The Kahlia monster that Dani created is rearing her evil head, with a huge case of HOH Syndrome to boot.

Start feeding her twinkies and Ho Ho's Dani, she will do it the right way due to sugar-shock. And please boot the man-lady Shelly out da door.

Danielle's pissed off look. Oh how I LOVE seeing this look, hope to see it often!!! And how pissed off would she be at Kalia if Porche is voted out and Brendon came back in? Then there would be 4 against her again. OMG, that would be the SHIT!!

96677470.jpg

Would be loving that as well!!!!

:gossip:

It's debatable wheter she looks pissed or she was just ignoring them? I say ignore, since it was pretty clear to me that Rachel was deliberately antagonizing her and Jeff and Jordan were acting like big babies all because they lost control of the game. Shades of Dick in their behavior.

I'm not sure what the difference is of Danielle advising Kalia in her HOH and Jeff and Jordan did the same thing with R/B while they were in control. Rachel and Brendan got into trouble because of Jeff and Jordan and those two will sell any of them down the river.

Dani is finally happy again because Lawon volunteered to go on the block. She may have lost Kalia as her puppet .. but she now has Lawon. Worst alliance ever. I just really hope that it's not Dom who walks through the door now .. cause they lose Lawon and gain dominic or Cassie? Eww.

No.

Kalia is so 'wishy washy'. She's got to get Rachel out of there! Her only chance is with Dani right now; she turns on her (only alliance) pretty fast. She's an idiot if she goes along with Shelly.

In her conversation with Shelley, Kalia said in order to "appease" Danielle....

The vets will lose this game because they are putting too much trust in one person. I think the newbies have a better shot of winning because they're all over the place and either choosing sides or changing sides at a drop of a dime.

All except Sheldon, her head is still stuck up J/J's asses.

Oh, Dani was absolutely pissed that Kalia is considering putting up Porsche and keeping Rachel. That pic isn't even some of the better glaring faces she was shooting at Kalia. Kalia KNEW Dani was pissed and was trying to 'reason' with her to see her point. Yea, that didn't work out so well.

Lawon volunteered to go up? Hmmmmmm...there's still time for Kalia to nominate Porsche if she wants to. Be interesting to see who really is running K's HoH. Actually, Brenchel did their own thing for HoH--J/J wanted to keep Cassi, but Brenchel wanted her out.(well, Rachel). If J/J wanted to sell Brenchel down the river, they'd have backdoored them during Jordan's HoH. Didn't happen.

So far, Dani has been the one sending her alliance down the river--1st her 'vets', the Dominic, it's only a matter of time before Kaila is gone. She screwed her game so badly & isn't doing much to help repair it. But, it's easier to judge from the outside, looking in! lol

The vets will lose this game because they are putting too much trust in one person. I think the newbies have a better shot of winning because they're all over the place and either choosing sides or changing sides at a drop of a dime.

All except Sheldon, her head is still stuck up J/J's asses.

I hope you're right. This is the first season I've missed shows because I can't stand watching Jeff's and Jordan's attitude. I'd swear their contract states that all other HGs are only there to help them win and if they don't do it, threaten to beat them up.

If Dani's plan to evict Jeff had worked it would have been the best game play ever and I think it would have put everyone on fair ground. Unfortunately she trusted the wrong people. I'm still a Dani fan although it looks like her chances are next to none right now. Come back Dom!

I really cannot stand her arrogance anymore I am hopeful that Brendon is the one that wins and I am going to start voting for him as much as I can because if they think their brilliant plan to vote Lawon out is some major deal they are more dillusional than I orginally thought. I want to see her face if Brendon walks back through the door, it would be hilarious. She is NOT the best player ever nor will she ever be.

Dani complains that the "other vets" just want to control everything & everyone :animated_rotfl:

She didn't even want K to be the one to tell Adam he might go up, "he'll take it better from me", :animated_bouncy: she just wanted to make sure SHE got a deal from Adam.

She can play the game however she wants but pretending to be holier than any other vet is pretty annoying.

she was freaky deaky last night, really out of control and you know she HAS to always be in control, she really was pissed and I could see the fear, anyway, I don't think she will make it to final 2

I want this whinny, control freak, mean girl gone. She has the coldest stare I think I have ever seen. She is totally controlling Kalia's HOH. So, yes Kalia, your HOH is a wasted HOH.

I want this whinny, control freak, mean girl gone. She has the coldest stare I think I have ever seen. She is totally controlling Kalia's HOH. So, yes Kalia, your HOH is a wasted HOH.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

And she does look like Morticia with the dark hair!

Archived