Daniele - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dani to Kalia "You're my closest friend" when discussing HOH pics in Kalia's room.

I can't understand how anyone can put up with Kalia like she does, I always said Dani had some loose screws.

Dani better be careful around Kalia. If she pisses her off Kalia just might turn around and eat her to get rid of her instead of voting her out. :cheeseburger:

I agree with you StephenV. I cannot even listen to the feeds when Daniele is in them. She's sooooo smug I can't stand it. With that said, I have to respect that she's playing the game though...I'm just not a fan!

I usually switch feeds from Dani/Kali or Dani/Porsche, etc, after a couple of minutes. She is really smug and I think being HOH two weeks in a row is making her quite cocky.

I liked her in the beginning..

But her game play moves have been terrible overall.

And I am just so over how great she thinks she is.

I think Brenden was right, she's trying way too hard to come out of Evel's shadow.

ED, in drag, whispering instead of yelling ut the same trashy mouth.

Let's face it, Ivgal, black is not a flattering haircolor choice for this ... gal.... :animated_wave::palpatine:

BTW, has it dawned in DanHell's pea brain that her elimination of Brendon began the domino-type fall of ALL the Veterans, including herself.

Let's face it, Ivgal, black is not a flattering haircolor choice for this ... gal.... :animated_wave::palpatine:

BTW, has it dawned in DanHell's pea brain that her elimination of Brendon began the domino-type fall of ALL the Veterans, including herself.

No because she now thinks AND has been telling them that she deserves their help and protection for going against them.....yeah right!!

Let's face it, Ivgal, black is not a flattering haircolor choice for this ... gal.... animated_wave.gifpalpatine.gif

Nah, I don't think any of the newbies have the balls to put her on the block. If the Vets can't make a comeback she is going to win this game and she will deserve it because she will be the only one that played even close to a good game (if you define a good game as lying, cheating and stealing your way into the F2). Don't get me wrong, I strongly dislike her and don't want her to win but as the famous Survivor quote says nature should take it's course and the snake should eat the rats. devilish.gif

Wouldn't it be a hoot if either Rachael or Jeff is voted out, ends of playing Dom in the re-enter challenge and wins....R or J come back in the house and announce to Dani that not putting up a floater cost her her little lap dog.....or Brendon comes back and scares her to death!!

Archived