CeCiMom

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

work out perfect for her that kalia won hoh

going out on a limb and say she is safe :animated_bouncy:

work out perfect for her that kalia won hoh

going out on a limb and say she is safe :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl: and as last week you are soooo right and daring in your guesses

i would give her a penalty nom just for the whispering :animated_bouncy:

I was so hoping she was the going home this week ..oh well...even if she would have been evicted I'm sure she can beat both Dominic or Cassie in a comp to get back in and it would have been a wasted week..The only person she would have lost to would have been Brendon, but I say he has a snowball's chance in hell being voted back in by America...

Yep, Dick was practically begging people to vote for Dominic on last night's webcast at rtvzone.com

Yep I voted for Dominic! Dick is a Dick because he is a Dick! His opinion on Dani was so mean! I can see why they dont speak to each other! But he has a point! Dani needs help and Dominic needs to come back in the house!

Dani needs to get Kalia to takeout Jordan! Jordan can not win cramp at comps! Whoever they bring back is a shoe in! Plus Jordan would not be able to float her way to the top. If she stays in the game, she is going to win hands down! She is so nice, I dont see anyone taking her out! Let Kalia do the dirty work!

I am down with Dani as I think she has recovered somewhat, and as long as she is just using cowilla maybe I can root for her, I just do not see those 2 as friends in or out of the house, so my updating will be slim if there is too much Cowilla on the feeds, downloading my game on ps3 to swtich off to when the going gets tuff here at BB,lol

I can't root for her at all..nevermind the fact her face is starting to wrinkle up and resembling Dick's face, but her dull personality, her antisocial behavior , and acting like she's the mastermind to Brenchel's demise {they did that themselves without any help} is too nauseating for me. Can you imagine Dom making it back in..she'll just resort back to playing footsies all day in bed or the hammock {though since Rachel and Brendon may have comtamintaed it they may wanna reconsider using that as their hangout}...no thanks..I hope after this week she's gone...though I think she would make a fair juror..more so than Brendon/Rachel.

I can't root for her at all..nevermind the fact her face is starting to wrinkle up and resembling Dick's face, but her dull personality, her antisocial behavior , and acting like she's the mastermind to Brenchel's demise {they did that themselves without any help} is too nauseating for me. Can you imagine Dom making it back in..she'll just resort back to playing footsies all day in bed or the hammock {though since Rachel and Brendon may have comtamintaed it they may wanna reconsider using that as their hangout}...no thanks..I hope after this week she's gone...though I think she would make a fair juror..more so than Brendon/Rachel.

My thoughts exactly.

I also hate seeing her mean sour puss looks and the way she rolls her eyes at everything.

I think she'll be out of bed since she can actually compete now that she doesn't have the Golden Key anymore. She LOVES competing. But Dom is wise to her antics now. She'll have to use Kalia as her puppet now.

I will never vote for Dominic ever so hopefully Cassie is ahead. I would vote for Brendon before voting for him, sorry never have been a Danielle fan and never will be.

Me, too. It will be a crazy Cat House if Cassi comes back.

Archived