Adam - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He looks kinda creepy without the beard. It ages him quite a bit as well I think.

So long as Lawon continues to be stupid, looks like Adam dodged a bullet this week. If it had been up to Dani, Adam would of gone up to replace Jeff.

Still a fan!! Thursday should draw a clear line as to what side of the house he's aligned with. I think he'll vote with J/J, but we'll see. Still seems like a really sweet guy. My annoyance for me, with him, is that 'growling yell?' of his, but he has really cut back on that--YAY!

I miss the elf suit too =(

I agree .. I actually like him. Evil Dick has had some not so nice words to say about Adam, but I think Adam has been doing a decent job thus far. I think he's much more with it than most of the other house guests assume. (At least I hope). I hope he begins doing better in the Veto comps though. Cause he came -this- close to being put up as a replacement nominee this week. He needs to win -something- and soon, or people are going to just start taking out the dead-weight when they get out maneuvered by a threat.

Poor Adam barely made it out of the "W(h)inery" alive.

Looks like he needs to work off those fumes with a little stint on the elliptical.

Go Adam! :guitarist:

Bless your heart Zu. Sorry about Lawon leaving. I know your heart is broken... :hug:

the cardio really paid off

he did pretty well in pov comp

hung right there with jeff :animated_bouncy:

I know! I've wondered the same thing. What side is Adam reaaaaally on???

I'm pretty sure he is voting with J/J at this point. He was avoiding giving Dani any direct answers to her questions and went and told Jeff about the whole thing and said he thought it might be a 5-1 vote in favor of Rachel staying. I can't wait to see Dani's face tomorrow!

I'm pretty sure he is voting with J/J at this point. He was avoiding giving Dani any direct answers to her questions and went and told Jeff about the whole thing and said he thought it might be a 5-1 vote in favor of Rachel staying. I can't wait to see Dani's face tomorrow!

Thanks for the info--I'm glad Adam is just giving dani the BS. i can't wait to see her face either!!! :cheers:

Archived