Adam - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff and Jordan not getting how he could rip cigarettes after the POV comp. LOL.

I think the newbies are going to start to come into their own, which is what I want to see. I'm pretty much bored with the vets - I've seen them play, let me see someone new!

Go Team Ladom :alucard::guitarist:

Adam was very excited about the bbq. I don't get this guy and not sure if he's there for a paid vacation or really wants to play the game.

He's excited because he wants to throw some cow-lia on the fire.

I don't hate anyone. Waste of energy.

But, I do find it amusing to have fun (scarsam you say, pfft) with people who expose themsleves on National TV, Cable, and Live Feeds. Opening themselves to any comments myself or anyone else may feel about them on these threads. And, that's how I roll.

Cow pie, Cowlia, Kal-eata is disgusting. No need to scold me, I've seen some of your posts about people you don't like.

Have a lovely evening.......

I don't hate anyone. Waste of energy.

But, I do find it amusing to have fun (scarsam you say, pfft) with people who expose themsleves on National TV, Cable, and Live Feeds. Opening themselves to any comments myself or anyone else may feel about them on these threads. And, that's how I roll.

Cow pie, Cowlia, Kal-eata is disgusting. No need to scold me, I've seen some of your posts about people you don't like.

Have a lovely evening.......

I thought it was HILARIOUS! From the way Dani is rolling her eyes around COWlia I think she wants her to vanish too....

On to Adam... I like the guy, floater or not, he seems like a fun person... I'd chill with him, he would keep me laughing! Do I think he is final two material? No, but I hope he gets to stay for awhile...

I just find interesting that most of the people who call themselves "BB fans" when they tend to be the ones who do not play very well... Ronnie was one, now Adam... who else?

Adam's still in the house so he must be doing something right.

I keep waiting for him to step up and do something but he has doing nothing and he even said he threw the HoH. Starting to annoy me. Step up and play!

I think it would be awesome to see him get HoH this week... #1 - it is his 40th B-day and #2 - it would definitely make things interesting... no one knows where he stands...

I thought it was HILARIOUS! From the way Dani is rolling her eyes around COWlia I think she wants her to vanish too....

On to Adam... I like the guy, floater or not, he seems like a fun person... I'd chill with him, he would keep me laughing! Do I think he is final two material? No, but I hope he gets to stay for awhile...

I like the guy too, don't know why. Probably cause he doesn't take himself to seriously.

I don't know about him being a floater, seems he's picked a side. I don't see him going back and forth. He just hasn't done well in any comps.

Just a note, anyone pick up on how Dani is playing up to Adam lately? Hmmmmm.... :animated_scratchchin: I don't think he's buying what she's selling.

I think it would be awesome to see him get HoH this week... #1 - it is his 40th B-day and #2 - it would definitely make things interesting... no one knows where he stands...

I would love to see him win HoH because no one knows who he would put up. It would be fun to see them all scrambling to talk to him to find out if they are "OK" with him.

Ewww Dani... get away from my Adam. He's one of the few newbies I like, but I can't stomach the thought of you and him working together. You will just use him and throw him out. I need some Dani-be-gone.

I actually had a dream about Adam going south on Daniele while she was sunbathing on the BY. It was a weird dream... I remember that instead of big walls, the BB had fences around, then I walked to the fence to tell Daniele that she is such an idiot for trying to seduce guys in the BB house. lol

I actually had a dream about Adam going south on Daniele while she was sunbathing on the BY. It was a weird dream... I remember that instead of big walls, the BB had fences around, then I walked to the fence to tell Daniele that she is such an idiot for trying to seduce guys in the BB house. lol

Jungle my friend.. step away from the live feeds. You are in too much BB shock. We need a medic!

Archived