Adam - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe this week :animated_bouncy:

I can't stand him. He is useless! He needs to grow a set of balls and start playing the game. Both him and Lawon are renting space in the BB house.

I have to agree. Get in the game people and play.

Jordan did that in her season and won...

I saw her pick a side and stick with Jeff. She charmed the people and won the comps. She never floated from side to side. Jordan stuck with Jeff the whole time that was the target. I only thought of Jordan as skating on her charm but she did play a good game in the end.

birthday boy will be safe for his birthday :animated_bouncy:

The problem with the newbies is that they won't pick a side. He was all for the 4 person alliance and the first chance he gets he tells Dani they swayed him, bull he's a 40 year old man and should start to play the game and find which side he wants to be with and stick with it! This going back and forth will catch up to him at some point. It kills me I threw the HOH because I wasn't comfortable with nominating 2 people yet.

He needs to pick a side..and stick with it..His convo last night made me sick...Last night proved he is what he is ..a floating piece of _______. Playing two sides is one thing, but to tell Dani they twisted his arm and he had to throw the HOH just to save Dani from going up and avoid their wrath when he didn't do it just was over the top for me..Does this loser really believe anyone would waste an HOH on him when there are still more dangerous players left in the game....At least Porky Pig of the HOH picked a side... Porsche, Adam and Shelly need to man up and say once and for all what side they're on..You can still be a worthless floater and still pick a side...

I saw her pick a side and stick with Jeff. She charmed the people and won the comps. She never floated from side to side. Jordan stuck with Jeff the whole time that was the target. I only thought of Jordan as skating on her charm but she did play a good game in the end.

Yep, people get mixed up over what a floater really is. Picking a side, sticking to it, and laying low to keep the heat off as long as possible isn't floating. Adam floats because he kisses the arse of whomever is in power and promises everything to everyone.

Atom bombed. Kabooooom!!!

With or without that costume, Adam is the perrenial joker...if I remember correctly, in olden days a joker could easily get his head cut off, depending on whom the monarch of the week may be...meanwhile I hate his endless b.s. floating....

:giljotiini:

i have no problem with the floater gameplay

it has its pros and cons

many of the winners were floaters at some point in their season :animated_bouncy:

Archived