Live TV show 8/4 - Dick returns

CeCiMom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of you people really are delirious lol tongue.gif . You really think Dick is going back in the game? Sorry not happening. He is coming on to talk about Dani and how the game is going most likely. He will sit down with Julie most likely and talk live on the show.

That said tonight Brendon must go (which I am starting to get very nervous about not happening). Then I would like to see a noob finally win something preferably any of them, but Kalia. Then I would like to see them hatch a plan to get Rachel out. Then next week (if the twist is true spoiler alert) wouldn't it be great to see her competing against you know who lol.

That would SOOO be the best scenario! Are you in my brain?!?

was that dick segment really necessary?

even a blind man could tell how bad daniele really screwed up her game :animated_bouncy:

didn't expect brendon to get so choked up

will the sympathy voters bring him back :animated_bouncy:

5-2 brendon is gone :animated_bouncy:

No, but I could hear the audience laughing at her. animated_rotfl.gif

What! I missed it! Doggonit! Can we get the whiny woman out next? Or Shelly! PLease! Actually, Shelly needs to go first. . .

Ding Dong, the douche is gone, the douche is gone! Ding Dong, the arrogant douche is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What! I missed it! Doggonit! Can we get the whiny woman out next? Or Shelly! PLease! Actually, Shelly needs to go first. . .

Ding Dong, the douche is gone, the douche is gone! Ding Dong, the arrogant douche is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the douche just may be back next week. I bet those tears gained him some sympathy votes from the people that don't watch the feeds.

here we go hoh comp :animated_bouncy:

surprised they didnt let daniele choose the order :animated_bouncy:

rachel hoh streak is over :animated_bouncy:

kalia new hoh

dominic was a lucky one for her :animated_bouncy:

Archived