Live TV show 8/4 - Dick returns

CeCiMom

According to tonight's show Dick will be making a special appearance tomorrow during the live show.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so again he is going to make an appearance

wtf for now

i would have thought once he left and they did his piece on why he left that would be the last of him until the

finale :animated_bouncy:

HO hum like I really care what that seedy freak has to say!!! :nuke::closedeyes:

so again he is going to make an appearance

wtf for now

i would have thought once he left and they did his piece on why he left that would be the last of him until the

finale :animated_bouncy:

I would have thought too! LAME Grodner!

Just a guess but, what if Dick is going to be doing late night audio clips, keeping the house guests up all night like they've done in previous seasons and then tomorrow's HoH will be about what he said, before/after, etc.?

The set up can't be too involved as the house guest haven't been put in lock-down tonight. So, questions or majority rules or knock-out theme seems logical.

Guest Corky812

Oh Good Grief Grodner...might as well let him in the DR with Dani (like Doogie Howser and Dr. Will on Big Brother Lame Stars), and then you can have Brenchel claim Big Brother Foul Play (for the umpteenth time), we'll have a major do-over and the vets will split the money in final 5 and they will all get an extra cool mil for their "appearance" and the fans will be left holding the empty BB Bag and the floaters (meaning houseguests who are not vets) will have had the experience of a lifetime...whoppeeeee!!!

My guess is, it will be a small blurb in the "get to know dani" variety in which evel dick is interviewed on how he thinks Dani is playing the game. Or he will be used in a capacity to introduce their new twist. Either way the hype is just to get viewers because their ratings this season plunged when evel dick was no longer on the show.

Lets face it, no one wants Lawon or Kalia to win big brother.. a returning house guest is only meant to shake up the game. If you had asked me two weeks ago, I would of wanted Cassie to come back to challenge Rachel in some way. Now I just want Brenden to come back and do away with Kalia or Dani.

Some of you people really are delirious lol :P . You really think Dick is going back in the game? Sorry not happening. He is coming on to talk about Dani and how the game is going most likely. He will sit down with Julie most likely and talk live on the show.

That said tonight Brendon must go (which I am starting to get very nervous about not happening). Then I would like to see a noob finally win something preferably any of them, but Kalia. Then I would like to see them hatch a plan to get Rachel out. Then next week (if the twist is true spoiler alert) wouldn't it be great to see her competing against you know who lol.

i say this each week but i really hate this 9pm start time :disappointed::animated_bouncy:

showtime :animated_bouncy:

Archived