Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/3 (Mock Wedding night)

gishy333tx

Fabulous wedding. The champagne and 6 beers flowed. lol

Shells did a great job with the groom tux and bride dress. The bridesmaids were lovely and the best man was all pimped out. Cruddy was the deranged ring bearer and Lawon was an awesome minister in his chapel of BB love.

The best trashiest wedding I've ever seen. Good job!

The wedding was at about 12:30 BBT, for those of you that want to watch it via Flashback.

As much as I love BB for the fights, backstabbing and blindsiding I really enjoy the lighter moments when they all have fun together.

The trashy wedding was very creative and a good respite. Now back to the game!

For those of you who don't get the live feeds ... didn't stay up for the nuptuals ... or can't do the Flashback....

here's just one of the You Tube videos already on the internet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOvVlAtfLHI

I'm sure in years to come we'll be saying - - AND remember the time the whole group

of HG's worked together (and participated) in Rachel and Brendon's faux wedding ???

(I can't believe I actually stayed up to see it - I'm East Coast)

just watched the wedding

it was pretty organized

lawon was very good at his role

daniele blowing the bubbles off set was hilarious :animated_bouncy:

LOVED the trashy wedding! It was so much fun to watch and to see just how creative the hg's can be. The wedding gress & tux looked great and I loved how everyone dressed up for the 'trashy' event. Dressed to the 'nine's', hair done...they all looked really nice. Jeff as the best man looked especially scrumpcious! mmhmmmm

Lawon was pretty darn funny as the officiant. I give Rachel kudos for her vows. They rhymed, were really cute and funny. It was sweet to see her get flustered at her 'mock wedding'. Brendon's vows were obviously not as thought out & he thought his 'slip up' of ABC was much funnier than it really was.

Danielle as the bubble girl was hilarious & had me giggling throughout the ceremony as she never stopped with the bubbles until everyone had walked/danced down the aisle...twice! lol

Adam was a great cruddy elf ring boy. lol

A lot of fun to watch and although the fights are entertaining, I enjoyed this a lot more. Great job hg's & BB!

ETA: Slowpoke, I'm glad I'm not the only Eastie to stay up for the trashy wedding. lol I was tired, but I didn't want to miss it! Thanks for the link! (I haven't figured out how to rewind on the live feeds)

2du9uno.jpg:animated_bouncy:

show time :animated_bouncy:

Archived