Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/2

CeCiMom

1:46 BBT Kalia saying she is so sleeping....Dani says she missed Dom "not talking game" ..

J and Brechel at Hammock...Bren says lawon is a watchdog..and suspect Porsche has been working with them....

1:48 Feeds switch back to Kalia saying she passed out....Porsche says she can sneak out...Porsche wants to kick out all the guys...and have an all girl season...

1:50 HOH talk continues about zits blackheads...

Cowlia is also continuously grazing on Dani's HOH treats!

OMG! I so noticed that too... I was watching her upstairs in HoH just staking claim to everything around her...

Now she is cooking dinner, Shepards Pie, BUT she is VEGETARIAN... NOT! LOL! I would be so very afraid to eat that... actually I wouldn't eat it...

OMG! I so noticed that too... I was watching her upstairs in HoH just staking claim to everything around her...

Now she is cooking dinner, Shepards Pie, BUT she is VEGETARIAN... NOT! LOL! I would be so very afraid to eat that... actually I wouldn't eat it...

So then, if she's a cow (and she is) that makes her a cannibal...hmmmm... :cheeseburger:

Wouldn't doubt it. I halfway expected her to start gnawing on Dani when they were on outside lockdown.

Kowlia will have to fatten Dani up with Gingerbread before she throws her in the oven, a la Hansel & Gretel.

Archived