Jump to content

Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Morty's TV Poll Of The Week


  • Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41
Fuskie

Fuskie

    Director of Social Media

  • Moderator
  • 2,423 posts
The Morty's TV Big Brother Finale Poll - Down To Brass Tacks

Big Brother 13 is nearly over. Long Live Big Brother! But the polling is not yet complete. We have our Final 3, and Rachel already has the ingredients of a winner, having pushed herself to the third round of the final 3-part Head of Househod competition and having won over many begrudging fans. Part II of the Head of Household competition will take place this weekend, followed by the Jury Inquisition. Nobody expects the Jury Inquisition. And of course, we will get the Part III of the final Head of Household Competition live next Wednesday at the season finale, along with the live final eviction, the dramatic live jury voting and finally the crowning of the winner of Big Brother 13. For someone, the summer will be very lucky. Do you know who? It's time for you to play Furtune Teller and reveal to us your thoughts in this week's Morty's TV Big Brother Finale Poll!

Fuskie
Who thanks everyone for their participation in this summer's Big Brother polls and hopes you have enjoyed them...

#42
Fuskie

Fuskie

    Director of Social Media

  • Moderator
  • 2,423 posts
The survey has been fixed and restarted. Morty's TV Big Brother Finale Poll. If you took it previously before it was closed, you will need to take it over for your responses to be recorded.

Fuskie
Who apologizes for the false start and reveals that unlike past surveys, this one can be taken multiple times...

#43
Fuskie

Fuskie

    Director of Social Media

  • Moderator
  • 2,423 posts
Morty's TV Big Brother Finale Poll Results

The finale of Big Brother 13 is here and our long summer game is just an hour away from being over, the remaining questions soon to be answered. Who will win the F3 HoH Part III and who will they take to the Final 2? How will the Jury vote and Who will win Big Brother 13? And who will win America's Favorite Player? It's time to find out what's been on your mind all week! It's the Morty's TV Big Brother Finale Poll Results!

With 650 responses, 60% of you thought Porsche would win the F3 HoH Part II competition, although to be honest, half of you voted after she had actually won the competition, leaving your prognosticating abilities somewhat in doubt. 89% of you think Rachel will win the F3 HoH Part III competition tonight, only 6% if you thinking Porsche has a chance, and 5% thinking Adam would have had a chance had he won Part II.

6% think the Final 2 would consist of Adam and Porsche, with Rachel closing out the jury. 42% think it will be Porsche and Rachel, with Adam on the jury. And 52% think the Final 2 will be Rachel and Adam, with Porsche as the final member of the jury.

If Adam was in the F2 against Porsche, you think he could win with votes from Jordan (24%), Jeff (24%), Brendon (20%), Rachel (18%) and Shelly (12%), with less than 2% thinking Kalia and Daniele would vote for him. On the flip side, Porsche could win with Kalia's vote (32%), Daniele's vote (31%). Shelly's vote (18%), Rachel's vote (10%), and Brendon's vote (6%), with 2% or less thinking Jeff or Jordan would vote for her.

If Rachel was in the F2 against Adam, you think she could win with votes from Brendon (22%), Jordan (21%), Jeff (21%), Daniele (12%) and Porsche (11%), with Kalia (7%) and Shelly (6%) less likely to vote for her. On the flip side, Adam could win with Shelly's vote (31%), Kalia's vote (26%), Porsche's vote (21%) and Daniele (16%), with Jeff, Jordan and Brendon all with less than 3% likelihood of voting for him.

If Porsche is in the F2 against Rachel, 35% think she will get Kalia's vote, 30% Daniele's vote, 25% Shelly's vote, and 9% Adam's vote, with Jordan, Brendon and Jeff each having a less than 1% probability of voting for her. On the flip side, Rachel is likely to win with Brendon's vote (24%), Jordan's vote (24%), Adam's vote (17%), Shelly's vote (6%), and Daniele's vote (5%). Only 1% think Kalia would vote for her.

A whopping 89% of you think Rachel will win Big Brother 13, with Porsche getting 6% of your vote and Adam getting 5%. 40% of you think Jeff will win the America's Choice Fan Award (again), with 38% thinking it will go to Jordan. Rachel won only 8% of your hearts, while Daniele earned only 6% and Adam 3%. 1% of you thought Brendon, Shelly, Dominic or Cassie would win, and less than 1% thought Lawon or Porsche would win. Absolutely no one thought Keith would walk home with the $25,000 prize.

Finally, 17% of you said you would come to the Morty's TV Hello & Goodbye party, with 38% saying maybe, for a potential total of 110 based on the number of poll responses. However, Survivor just started and there only 15 in chat, so for all you saying you would be here, where the heck are you? It's the Show Your True Fan Colors Big Brother Finale party, with your chat font colors set to Purple for Porsche, Red for Rachel, and Blue for Adam. Come in and join the fun!

Fuskie
Who thanks everyone for taking part in this summer's Big Brother polls...




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users