Big Brother Surprise Tonight On Watch What Happens Live

Guest Corky812

Why 11pm????????? That just does not make any sense!! What is live at 11pm except the feeds and in the middle of BBAD if you are on the West Coast?

Guest Corky812

OK, that would be 8:00 pm on the West Coast and from what I am understanding this is nothing to do with anything CBS/Big Brother have/going to release, would that be correct, and it's basically another person just trying to amp up the show (for producer Alison) with another alleged big shocker theory which will go nowhere, and be as surprising as Julie Chen's big announcement that the houseguests are no longer couples...wow, I will be on the edge of my seat tonite for this news!

I scheduled a recording of it tonight on my DVR and it said the guest was John Benjamin Hickey

I have no idea who this guy is. I Googled his name and still don't know him. It says he was in Transformers so I guess that is the draw...

OMG Marty he is hilarous, I never miss his show so I am definately watchin that

He's like the host for all the housewive shows, especially the reunions and they get really hairy,lol his show is after the housewives show usually and he always has one of them on or different reality celebs or even real celebs, they play hilarious games, fun polls,take calls, drink cocktails, he has a mazel every week, a jackhole every week, and his "Here's what" worth watching

I watch Andy Cohen "Watch What Happens Live" all the time, Bravo, 10 PM CST. He's a hoot as are his guests.

But, I can't imagine he'd have anyone from BB on his show. Bravo is affiliated with NBC, not CBS. And Andy hasn't promoted any special "special" guest for tonight. Hmmmm.... Have to wait and see.

By the way the Real HouseWives are insane and crazy watchable, especially NY, and NJ, my favorites. I think, not sure, Andy Cohen produces these programs.

I watch Andy Cohen "Watch What Happens Live" all the time, Bravo, 10 PM CST. He's a hoot as are his guests.

But, I can't imagine he'd have anyone from BB on his show. Bravo is affiliated with NBC, not CBS. And Andy hasn't promoted any special "special" guest for tonight. Hmmmm.... Have to wait and see.

By the way the Real HouseWives are insane and crazy watchable, especially NY, and NJ, my favorites. I think, not sure, Andy Cohen produces these programs.

Me Too! Great minds think alike!!! I'm team Teresa!

Yup throw in Ne Ne Leaks and a couple more from Atlanta. Oh and don't forget that psycho Danielle from N.J.

By the way is there a Morty's thread for The Real Housewives? I never saw one here. Should be one.

Archived