Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/30

CeCiMom

Today will be the PoV comp. I guess we'll see sometime today if there is a chance for the noms. to change.

BBAD-just another night in the BB hood except:

Kalia and Jordan doing an awesome job at ass kissing. Jordan is so good at it she should add it to her job list along with professional games show contestant.

Rachel telling Porsche and asking Jordan if Jeff will cook for them if Brendon leaves. Jordan told her not to talk like that yet because if one of them goes off the block there is chance she and Brendon will go up. Jordan didn't sound like she believed it.

Rachel said she would not campaign against Jeff or Jordan (cough,cough) because they had no other way of spending time together except in the BB house. I don't know if that is true or not, but what the hell kind of relationship do they really have?

Jeff gave Brendan a "rah,rah" speech on how to cope with being nominated. Every sentence had at least one "f*ck" if not two and he ended it with "you could choke her." Brendon and Sheldon both laughed along with Jeff on that one and I guess choking a woman to get your way is funny.

COWLIA is still up in Dani's HoH room, blowing off steam like Mt. Vesuvius and Dani had her back turned to her and gave an awesome eye roll... I don't know how Dani has not committed Hari Kari with all this incessant chattering...

Porsche was making popcorm with chocolate sauce and Rachel said after 12 she was able to eat it. Before 12 I only saw her eating seaweed.

she had chicken and pasta. should she be called out on that?

she had chicken and pasta. should she be called out on that?

I guess so if it was before 12 because she specifically said she couldn't eat the real food before so.

I'm on the east coast and the show starts 12 am, so it was 9 pm there and she couldn't eat until the show was over.

Rain said:

StephenV, on 29 July 2011 - 11:00 PM, said:

11:54 BBT

Everyone in the kitchen eating except Kali and Lawon...

as Rachel prepares to eat..Adam says he will wait for 'solidarity"...Kalia in the kitchen stuffing her face...

11:55 BBT Rachel says the clock has struck 12 and digs into her pasta Porsche prepared....Lawon walking around in the bedroom messing with his lips in the mirrors..and heads out...

11:57 BBT Bren saying "your lean cusines didn't cut it" as rachel says her pasta is good and Porsche is really a 'good little cook" while Jeff says anybody that throws that much cheese in anything it alwys taste good...

should she get a penalty vote for eating to early?

Feeds are FOTH...

11:58 BBT FOTH

12:00 FOTH

Rain asked this question in the live feed updates which is a no no but will answer it here..Should Rachel get a penalty for eating early? the answer is no..the actual BBT and the time in the BB house are usually off from 1 to 5 minutes.. Mainly from the feed delay, fast clocks, or host of other things...

Kalia is too hard to understand. Even production seems to have trouble with her.. I've heard them tell her to stop obstructing her mic and also to move it up closer to her mouth. Still can't make out what she is saying.

The girl never shuts up... sheesh. I don't know how Daniele can stand it. I don't even like Dani and I'm starting to feel bad for her. :lol:

(ps. Hope you enjoy your travels lala :animated_bouncy: )

Lawon just said he is getting a headache! LMAO It has to be because he's had to listen to COWlia for so long. She is just talking at him. I don't even think she listens to him. UGH

OK... 2 hours later ... Cowlia is STILL talking at Lawan.

I can't believe the guy hasn't make an excuse to leave.

She doesn't seem to take a breath.

He get's in a "yeah, know what you mean" ... or "That's sooo true"

YIKES

This lady is WEIRD. and she just gets weirder and weirder.

WHY is Lawan still laying there listening to her ?????

Archived