8/8 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

6:03 pm BBt

The J's in the have not room just chillin, talking about racehel and that something just is not right about that girl, she is sooo overly consumed with Brendon, and that she was trying to say to her that if her and Jeff were together 24/7 they would kill each other, Jordan just does not get that concept.

Jeff says he has to go work out and it is just crazy that you get in a big rut in this house with nothing to do, all this time on your hand and you cannot find time to work out. Jordan says she can tell he is more buff, but Jeff sayin he is losing weight and is gonna get his 6 pack back

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia Jeff and Dani int he kitchen, and Kalia says we are very bored, and Jeff is cleaning up the mess, but he did say something about Shelly did not clean up the pans or something, ok singing, Kalia of cours, Jeff cursing and saying I have to get a f ing workout in, Kalia himming away but it is not a tune anyone would know so we dont get the fish. Absolutely nothing going on

Earlier both Kalia and Dani were in the hoh room talking about the fact that Lawon may not come back and if he does not Kalia will be pissed, Dani then stated talking in her bossy voice and sid WE have to pin Shelly down to who she will put up if she wins next week, and Dani want NAMES.

Kalia saying she has not eaten all day and needs to eat, then she says "I can eat", "I can seriously put it down" (yeah we sure know that fatcat)

Kalia says this is one of those days that she just does not want to be there, then you hear "Jeff stop that" but he is outside and I can't see what he did, Kalia is singing so we got music, then we are back

Poor Kalia is forcing herself to eat. When she is stressed she doesnt eat. She is literally forcing herself to eat. All she at today was cereal and pita chips. She is telling this to Dani (who eats 3 chips a day)

WBRB, you can hardly get a word in and she starts in again but we did not get music

Dani says she has not tried any catfish and Kalia says she has thought about frying some, hers is the best she says

Jeff and Adam doing a weight workout on the weight bench, Jeff spotting him and they are helping each other, I hear Shelly saying something about a curtain call, who knows

Now Dani and Kalia in kitchen talking about the deal making with Shelly about she cant come after them but they can her?? not sure because the water is running and Kalia is making huge noise with he cooking,then Kalia said "why this week?" then something about that was too easy to get him up and and out, Dani said yeah right, saying the Micro sounds like a squeeling pig (it really does)

Rachel is in the kitchen now and asks Kalia what she made, Kalia says a wrap with hny mustard, Rachel says she has been making that hny mustard all week, my God Kalias smacking eating is harsh on the ears. Still lots of noise but no talking going on now, then Kalia humming and Dani saying something about Ducktails, we get music, the saying reading rainbow(the smacking is killing me)

very boring right now, eating and general chit chat

6:54 BBT

Porsche and Dani talking, Somehow Rachel must have said something or let something slip to Porsche , she said something to the effect "of course I'm staying" Now Porsche says she wishes she could get a better read on Shelly.

They both made the comment"I hope this works", and that they still have tues and wens, then nothing, then thurs is smi excitying but not till the end of the day.

Dani says it is like go stop go stop on thurs, and so it is stressful to her, Porsche says it is not stressful to her( well no, it wouldn't be to Porsche, fatcat)

Talking that they ruined the grapes by freezing them, but Adam likes them, Poesche said she just looked at them as bigger cubes of ice for the wine

From Tweeting the last hour:

6:04 PM BBT: JeJo laying down in the HN room. Jordan is running her fingers through Jeff's hair (he loves it). Jeff saying he needs to work out, but doesn't move. Finally he gets up, puts his mike on and says see you love.

6:10 PM BBT: Outside Adam is telling Porsche and Rachel on the BY couch about his dad's funeral. Adam says his dad was his hero. The girls say awww. Lawon is working out on the elliptical.

6:18 PM BBT: Jeff showing Adam an exercise to do to build muscles. Kalia and Danielle in the kitchen. Danielle cooking, Kalia stirring something.

6:20 PM BBT: Danielle is pushing on her turkey hot dog in the pan with a spatula, making a squeaking pan that sounds like a pig. She put some shredded cheese on pita bread and added the fried hot dogs and saut

The rest of the crew out by the hot tub or the pool dipping their feet, talking about food, going over stuff they are craving especially Jordan, talking about getting their suits on and getting in the hot tub, Kalia says she hasn't showered today anyway so she's good to go, Shelly has a question and says doent get offended, but we get side tracked by an ant or something in Kalias ear, so we have to wait for the question while Shelly gets a q tip and now Kalia is talking about some scooper thing she uses to scoop out her ears. Here is the question from Shelly, "Is it hard for Black ppl to get your hair done" cause black girls, something about not getting their hair wet, now talking about grades of hair and curls, some are tighter then others, if you see any black ppl with no curls, but she did not answer what she was gonna say, now talking about why ppl hit their heads ppl with dreads and Kalia and Lawon saying it is because they are scratching their heads that way, some black girls get their hair done once every 2 weeks, but she Kalia does hers 2 time a week, for some reason we get music

7:00 PM BBT

Kalia, Shelly, Jordan in HT Lawon on patio

Complaining about the ants. Talking about killing them.

Talking about food they miss. Jordan couldn't stop thinking about Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches while laying in bed. Kalia says she has been having food fantasies. Shelly misses PB & J, English muffins.

Neither Kalia nor Shelly have showered today. Kalia thinks she has an ant in her ear, no it might be a piece of dirt. Shelley offers to get her a Q-tip either way because it's gross. Begins a discussion on ear wax/gunk removal, including ear scoopers (I'm trying not to gag - Vespa). Lawon once had to go to the ER to get a Q-tip removed from his ear. He was so scared he cried because he thought he'd never hear again.

talking about wearing wigs and Beyonce wears wigs , that is not her hair, and Kalia talking about a lace front wig, and they look like your real hair, talking aobut wigs and weaves, now talking about hairpeices for her shows. So the Shelly says so you got to stay black in "Hello Dolly", Shelly does not know the story and ask for the background for "Hello Dolly, then they say they will find oput when she gets out of there they will find out that she is some famous Broadway star and Kalia says that if that was true she would not be here, and Kalia said that she got so tired of not being able to get her butt on Broadway that she sorta gave up on it, both Shelly and Jordan into the convo and seem really interested in what they are all talking about

the convo changes to politics and how gray Barrack has gotten during his term, and now talking about the presidential children and how Carter really kept his daughter under lots of protection in comparrison to other presidential kids,Barrack is going to Jordans state and she is saying how if Barrack is coming to S Carolina it is gonna bring millions to the city, and now they are starting to talk about who will the Republicans run, Talking about Barrack gettin voted in and how ppl were celebrating and Kalia was doing the Show "Haispray" and how they had to have ppl check the counts, and how this older black lady got the final tally and said "Praise Jeasus" he won

7:16 PM BBT

HT crew talking about where they were when Obama was elected. Jordan was working at a bar. Kalia was doing Hairspray and was running backstage to watch election results in the green room.

Kalia said she was Hillary all the way, and now the cams have switched over to where you can hear the guys and Adam . Not hearing the politics so much, now talking about some Adam sandler movie

Airplane, and Kalia and Shelly are talking and I am not sure who about, but I think Lawon, something about he "Said "don't worry "youre just in the audience", it is Lawon they are talking about, Lawon saying he did not know he was going up and Kalia says he did because she talked about it to all the ppl she was planning to put up so Lawon is crazy I guess Lawon has been puttin on a show for everyone and made the comment about they haven't even seen what he can do yet,hence the comment about the audience, I came in mid convo,

They are getting silly, talking aobut the veto comp and how could Adam smoke right after that comp, noone even the smokers would have had the air for that, chit chat about working out, and Jeff is saying there is absolutely nothing to do and they still don't work out, says he is not Chisled, and Shelly laughs and says "I don't know, you look pretty Chisled to me"

Kalia homesick, thinking about other ppl, Shelly just interjecting here and there, and the girls say they don't think the guys care as much as they do, Shelly says to Jeff how close are you to your parents, and he says he talks to them all the time, then She asks him if he ever got in trouble or got arrested in his kid days, and there was a smile and silence and they all laughed, everyone chatting and laughing and getting along

Kalia says his season is definately shiftng,and she is talking about the weather not the game, saying it is cooler and the sun going down earlier, Kalia says she is gonna have a wine bubble bath, but they forget it is her hoh wine, and she says "sorry" does not offer any, then switches to Waxing, and Jeff says, the Coochie area?, the girls say yes and they have asked for nair as it hurts to shave (sorry ppl, just reporting, fatcat)

7:48 BBT

Now switching to who is a squeeker or tight with money and who is not, Jeff says he thinks he can be tight but stil will sometimes throw it around, Kalia says when she started to spend her own money she spends less of it, Jeff like Marshalls and shops for the deals, they all like the sales and deals. Jeff says he cannot imagine having a large amount of money as he has never, then Kalia starts in on a story of their tuff times thru the divorce and not being able to make ends meet, robbing Peter to pay Paul, and how her sister ended up getting a scholarship and that helped her moms check not to bounce, we get music, then when we come back, Kalia says her dad is one handsome man, they are callin planes, trying to see what plane are flying over

Now saying that the feeds ruin the show don't they?? and some of them are agreeing( I dissagree) But Kalia saying that her Aunt ruined something about season 9 about something she did not want to know as she had recorded it and her Aunt had the feeds and told her something that ruined it for her, saying that it is not all that clear about the feeds and not everyone has the feeds and the feed population is fairly small( not sure about this)

Jordan wanting to eat, and she liked the Catfish that Jeff made her but she has to think of something else when she is eating it, Kalia is giving her misinformation about different fish and says that Salmon is not fishy or full flavored(sorry it is the fullest in flavor), then they switched to the drinking shake comp and how it grossed out Jordan

Kalia talking about how she has been worried about the eating comps as if it was pork it would have not been good for her stomach cause she has not eaten it in years( sorry I am lol right now)

We have music and it is time for me to go, someone feel free, I'm out

8:25 PM BBT

In the BY, Jordan says Jeff is losing it and says he can't take Rachel anymore. Shelly responds that he just has to get through the next few days.

Inside the house ...

Dani filling in Kalia on the conversation between her, Lawon and Porsche.

Dani says Lawon is convinced it was Adam who told everyone that Lawon volunteered to go up, because Shelly approached him and asked. He tried to fool them, telling them that would be the "stupidest move." He tells P & D he is working on convincing Shelly that he did not volunteer himself for the block. He told them he would put up Kalia and Dani if he won HoH, and asked Dani if that was what he was supposed to say. The whole time Porsche and Dani are trying not to burst out laughing. They LOL'ed when he left the room.

Kalia is laughing, says "Shelly was right there when you said it you ding dong"

Dani: He's lost his mind.

8:40 PM BBT

Dinner is underway. Jeff and Lawon in the kitchen on all four feeds. Jeff is preparing catfish, going to put rice vinegar and soy sauce on it. Says he's putting on the rice vinegar because it's the only other Asian thing he has. "Let's drench this b---c in soy," he says and pours the sauce on liberally. "It'll be a little salty."

Jordan continues her quest to turn into a pickle ... she's eating another one. [she sort of sucks on it before she bites down? Weird. - Vespa]

Archived