8/8 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

10:00am bbt -- They were showing most everyone in bathroom doing adls... then cut to Kahlia in her HOH bathroom saying "so since I'm pissing everyone one off in here, Lawon it's your turn" as she motions her hands to the left (pov speech? putting Lawon up?) Then she fixes her hair and picks up around her room and whispers to herself as she rubs her hands together "I hope this plans works, I hope it works"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:18am bbt -- Dani goes to HOH and Kalia tells her that she is going to act like she slept on it and thought it was a good plan; Dani says how happy they all are with this plan... Kahlia and Dani laughing that Lawon volunteered for this and he asked dani if she gave him credit in the DR... Kahilia says she told him not to act too mad when it happens, they said its a win no matter what, he comes back and puts her up, or someone else comes back and we win hoh and we put her up 10:21am Danielle called to DR

Dani leaves, Kahlia put on headphones and watches tv

10:23am - feeds switch to outside with Jordan and Shelly, chatting about how people complain to much... Jordan says some people do that, I do, shelly says I never hear you complain.... Jordan says you think she is going to put up Porche? Shelly tells Jordan that Lawon volunteered to go up, that Kahlia told them last night, Jordan says that is a joke... Shelly tells her no Kahlia came out and told them last night, and she seemed really happy, Shelly says and he will go, we will put him out.. Jordan says if he won I don't know who he would put up, he doesn't talk... shelly says he doesn't do anything, I'm wondering if he was put in this game for a reason, he wasnts more tv time I guess, I don't know why he would volunteer... Jordan says Porche is too, she is too comfortable, Jordan think Porche should go up and sweat it out a little bit. Jeff comes out and asks are you talking about me? Shelly says about who is going up, Porche or Lawon? Jeff says you think? Shelly says I hope she is smart enough to do what we asked..... (PLANE)

10:28am bbt - talk to moves to Rach and Jordan says they had a long talk last night about everything for about an hour and a half... Shelly says yesterday she asked if Brendan was good enough for her... Jeff says all conversations lead back to her, how Porche has said 10 times she left compositon books for her dad and now all of a sudden her and brendan have them.... Rach comes out and they ask her whats wrong... she says she wants to camera talk to brendan but the camera wont turn to her... Shelly asks when you stay who are you putting up, rach says dani and kahlia... shelly says you better or mommy dearest is coming out rach says are you seious come on of course I would , then sarcastically says "no i'm going to put up shelly and jeff", then she says lets see dani put my fiance up and kahlia put me and you up jeff so they will go up, shelly says good, rach says im going home so what does it matter, shelly says we have been working hard, as long as they dont put one of us up your staying, we will find out at the ceremony... Rach says I hope she does, Jordan tells her it doesn't matter, if she puts someone else up, as long as its not us, we have the votes and shelly has been working really really hard up there for you.... and we get WBRB AT 10:34AM

10:36am feeds came back on for a few seconds to shell, jeff, jordan, rach in backyard and shell says "you think they called her in to see who her replacement nominee is going to be?" and we get WBRB AGAIN

11:31am bbt -- feeds back... most everyone in the kitchen... rach waiting at dr door... just standing there... she finally gets the green light ... Jeff and Jordan walk back to HN room.... Lawon is up.... Jordan talking about how lawon acting like he was upset but she knows he volunteered.

11:33am bbt - jordan says that she went up to kahlia and said thank you for not putting me up as a replacement and kahlia said i will never ever put you up... Jeff says it's cold as iceburg in here ... Jordan sits next to him and they start to whisper ....

(ok.. waited for them to come back, gotta go :) xo)

DAni and Kalia in the HOH. Kalia is eating. Dani is on the couch dying from cramps.

They are bad mouthing Jeff and Jordan. Dani thinks its rude that Jeff only cooks for JOrdan and not the rest of the Have-nots.

She also thinks that Jordan is being a downer walking around in a bad mood.

Kalia is mad that Lawon is pretending to be super mad about being put up. He was being to dramatic.

Dani and Kalia are both talking about this HOH as 'we'. Dani says WE need to tell everyone we want to get rid of Rachel this week. Kalia she WE need to figure out who we want to go home. Dani say WE need to make sure who it is benefitting.

Kalia is wondering how to convince shelly how to keep Lawon. Dani Says WE feel someone is coming back. So WE want rachel to stay because she is coming back. Kalia says if WE keep her she will think not everyone hates her, and WE get her out next we she is gone and stays gone. Dani says what are WE telling people?

Dani is the mastermind behind this whole thing. Everytime Kalia suggests somthing, Dani says 'I dont like it". This really is Dani's HOH.

Adam shelly Jeff and Adam are discussing the missing items. Shelly is mad that someone is making money by hiding their stuff. Adam says Kalia and Rachel were the only ones awake when stuff started to reappear. Shelly asked Lawon if he hid it and he answers 'no'.

Shelly says 'you wouldn't lie to a mother would you?" no

Shelly wants to know if the water is cold and he says its not, so she joins him in the pool.

LOL Shelly called Adam 'Gargamel' as he joins them. He is going in the spa. He says it will feel weird on his face. Shelly is talking about what school is probably doing at school today. She can't believe she isn't going to see her. Lawon tells her that she will be in the middle of the swing of her life after this, and think my summer was 'C R A Z Y'

All the feeds are on the back yard. Not much talking going on. Looks like Jeff is getting ready to joing them in the pool. He sees Jordan on the way to the restroom and tells her she looks sexy. She says thanks and goes to the backyard.

Shelly telling everyone how she gets her suits in Hong Kong. They are special made and only 150 dollars. She picks out the fabric and they are ready the next day. She goes every four years and gets about 4 of them. She has paid 10 thousand for a ticket to china. She is thankful the jobs she works for pays for business class.

Jordan is talking about amazing race, she ran up to the counter and said that she needs a ticket to China, but was really going to Chile. Jeff said 'that was the first leg'. lol Shelly wants to go on the amazing race.

They are talking about other people on the race and got a quick WBRB

Rachel and Jordan talking on the patio about the high price of cable. They are going on and on how great netflix is. (little do they know netflix just raised the rates-Cachristine) Jordan doesnt pay for internet, she 'picks it up' from someone near her. Rachel says HULU is good for tv and netflix is good for movies. Brenchel loves the office. If they miss it on regular tv they watch it on hulu. Jordan is impressed with tv's that show you who is calling you. Jordan say Jeff is mad that she isnt interested in computers. He says its the future and she should know what to do. She cant pay for plane tickets. She doesnt see a need for it.

WBRB

4:35 PM BBT

Porsche: We really need to win HOH because this is a little saving grace on Kalia's part. Especially as she's out there chilling with Shelly and Rachel. Or else it will be you and me on the block.

Dani: Yup

Porsche: I was talking to Adam who is surprised he isn't on the block. She told him her and Dani really fought to keep him off the block. She also mentioned that if he wanted to study later that'd be appreciated. She reports that Lawon was tossing a ball around roughly earlier. I don't get why Kalia had to tell Shelly the whole truth. What did she do tell her the minute concoted the whole plan?

Dani: I want to know why she told Shelly the truth too.

Porsche: Next week if I win Jordan and Shelly are my targets. Oh fuck, Rachel will still be here. Lawon has to come back as HOH.

4:45 PM BBT

Kalia, Jordan and Rachel discussing where the others are. Dani and Porsche have been sleeping all day. They have their periods, and were laying down with heat pads. They also discuss, along with Shelly, which former BB houseguests they've met. Like Danielle from all stars. Who should have been in final 2 according to Kalia.

Upstairs Porsche and Dani are still discussing game play. Nothing new though, just round and rounds.

4:55 BBT

Kalia, Rachel, Jordan and Shelly in the BY discussing Rachel's relationship with Brendon. Kalia and Shelly asking if she has anyone else she spends time with in California other than Brendon. Shelly warns her if she doesn't have her own life that they'll "go crazy" and get "so sick of each other." Kalia says it makes a relationship stronger when each person has their own life as well. They ask who Rachel talks to when she's mad at Brendon for petty things like leaving the toilet seat up. Rachel says she doesn't really have anyone, but is close with a friend in Corona and then we get WBRB (friend must have not signed a waiver ...)

Rachel discussing Brendon and his showing his junk online. She is saying that she was super embarrassed, knew he messed up really bad, but everyone makes mistakes. Everyone was questioning her about it, everyone knew about it, etc. Rachel feels like 'they' baited him, but also blames him as well. Jordan says there was more than one? Rachel says ya, Jordan says "oh." Rachel can't believe the media picked it up because they are nobodies, and it is her life, and nobody even cares.

R: I know everyone says you need your own life, but B and I are so close and we've been through so much, that I don't really feel that way right now.

5:02 PM BBT

Rachel explaining about the Brendon Scandal. Her parents offered to let her move back in. They told her if she loved him to make it up. She refers to it as 'all that drama'. They broke up for 2 days. As she packed her car and prepared to drive away he went down on one knee begging her to stay. Rachel feels that these girls "wait there was more than one?" Jordan asks "Yeah." "huh" Kalia and Jordan say in tandem. Rachel believes that these girls baited him. They went after him. She was furious at him but she also blames those girls. They've moved on, she doesn't think about it any more. The worst part was that it was all over the media and they weren't even famous. Everyone knew , their parents, their friends, people she worked with, showgirls in Vegas, her sorority sisters. They never got counseling they've just decided to move on.

5:05 PM BBT

Shelly, Jordan, Kalia and Rachel discussing "penisgate" (my words, not theirs)

Jordan asks what Rachel's mom thought when "that drama" happened with Brendon.

Rachel says she was really upset. "Are you kidding me, I was upset, I was really not happy." She went and stayed with her friend Ashley for two days.

Shelly says her mother would say "adios amigo" and that it was great Rachel's parents could forgive him.

Rachel says Brendon called her mom and dad and apologized. Her parents told her if he loves her and she wanted to work it out then they needed to work it out but offered to let Rachel move back home for a few months.

Jordan asked how long they dated before they got engaged. Rachel says there was some talk of them getting married in September right after BB12. Jordan says "Rachel! You don't even know someone after this show."

Rachel said they continued to talk about getting married, her parents wanted to know what was going on and then they had the internet "drama." It was only two days they were separated but admits it was a difficult time.

Jordan says she thought they were separated for two months, Kalia said she also thought it was longer.

Rachel said she packed all her stuff and Brendon was standing in front of her car and wouldn't let her leave. He was crying and down on one knee begging for forgiveness. Rachel told him he really f'ed up and that she hated him.

"Everyone messes up and everyone makes mistakes," Rachel said.

Even though she blames Brendon she said she also blames those "girls" as they baited him.

Jordan: There was more than one?!

Rachel says yes, I feel like they were taking advantage of him. "It was ridiculous basically." She says she forgets about it now, that it is behind them and not an issue. "I don't even care."

Jordan says she would never be able to do that and Rachel is so strong.

Kalia tells them a story about her cousin and the fidelity issues she had with her husband.

Rachel steers the conversation back to her, says the internet incident was embarassing because it was all over the media. She says it was horrible, that they aren't famous and no one cares what they do in their lives and that she couldn't believe the amount of attention that it got. That everyone knew -- her co-workers, her sorority sisters, her friends in Vegas and back home.

Kalia: "Aren't boys lovely?" Then says her stomach is making really funky noises and that she has to pee.

Jordan: "My mom always told me that men think with their penises and not their heads."

5:16 PM BBT

Kalia goes up to HOH and tells Porsche/Dani what Rachel was just saying. She can't believe how quickly they go engaged, or that they only broke up for 2 days after the scandal. "You can't give people relationship advice unless they ask for it though."

Kalia upset that Lawon is telling people that if he wins HOH next week he's putting up Kalia and Dani. She just doesn't understand how he thinks he didn't volunteer, or that he's telling people he didn't volunteer. "He wants people to think that." says Dani.

Rachel is laying on the couch outside staring at the sky.

5:55 PM BBT

Kalia and Dani in HOH bed

K: Any kind of deal with Rachel would be that she can't come after us.

D: I understand that but I'd still go after her

K: I know but that's not the deal, the deal is she can't come after us. I swear if Lawon leaves and doesn't come back I'll be so pissed because that means she (Rachel) could have left and not come back.

D: But she can leave and not come back, you know.

K: This whole thing with Porsche and Shelly is getting on my nerves, their whole back and forth throwing each other. It's annoying. You trust Porsche, I trust Shelly ...

D: You don't trust Shelly.

K: I trust her more than I trust Porsche, when she tells me something I trust that it's true (HA HA HA, Kalia is getting played like a fiddle)

D: That's why you need to ask her who she'd (Shelly) put up. I want names. If you are with us, you speak up and start using your words. For all we know it's Porsche and Lawon and what good does that do us? Nothing.

K: Shelly keeps saying Adam will do anything I tell her to tell him to do so it's kind of like I don't think it will be a matter of convincing to keep her (Rachel) but we need to make sure the people who end up staying here are going to do the job next week.

D: She's (Rachel) such an idiot, idiot is the perfect word to describe her.

K: I don't want her here at all.

Meanwhile in the HN room ...

Jordan is filling in Jeff on the convo with Rachel about Brendon's internet drama. She tells Jeff how Rachel's parents forgave Brendon.

Jordan: I think her mom's off, maybe that's why she's off.

Archived