8/6 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Rachel wondering where and what Brendon is doing, prolly at campus, Shelly telling Rachel to not get sooo caught up 24/7 in Brendon like not to live her life thru him and to have her life. Rachel not getting this concept and says well you and Tony were seperated what did you do and Shelly tells her well I was always a very independent person so I was busy and had my own stuff to do, she had work and bills to pay and life, and she had her friends, she did volly ball and stayed busy

Rachel says she cannot stand that she cannot be physically without him for 6 weeks, Then Shelly asks her if she has always had ppl surrounding her and Rachel says she went to vegas on her own and had her friends then she did this show, and Shelly says you did a good job, mentions the bold and the beautiful and it may be drama with her but it she has had a good run

Shelly talking about she knows about seperation anxiety but if she put her head ther 100% of the time it would drive her crazy, he has only been gone 2 days, Rachel thinks it was just yeaterday, Shelly asks what makes Rachel happy in her real life besides Brendon, Really Rachel comes up with pretty much nothing, she just wants to make Brendon proud and do everything for him.

(Sorry peeps, this is all I can do for today , I'm out, work calls)

2:20 p.m.

Tuned in a minute ago.

Looks like Jeff / Adam and Rachel trying to work out starting a grill in BY.

2 Cams in kitchen. Everyone else milling around fixing odds and ends.

Talking on top of each other. Porsche explaining about a dream she had.

Now - outside Jordon puts on sun screen and Rach wants to play corn hole with Jordon.

Rach seems to be trying to behave herself. (she has for past 5 mins.)

Adam joins HG's outside.

(hmm Rach and Jordon no longer playing the game)

Not much going on

25 or so minutes later....(trying to fix dinner and kinda listen)

Rach up in HOH Room talking to Kali... very calmly.

It's hard to understand what kind of a deal she's offering Kalia.

(maybe someone else who watched can explain it)

Seems to me she's talking in circles. A lot is said about if she

gets voted out she's probably coming back in.... and she'd keep Kalia safe ?

Seems like neither one can come up with a good person to put on the block

who would get voted out instead of Rachel. Sooooo (lol).. it's an endless circle.

Rach's calm face twitches a lot toward the end of the convo.

Now... Kalia talking to herself in HOH room after Rach left.

Can't seem to come up with an answer to her dilemma (sp) so she grabs

a bag of some kind of chips

(I have to go finish dinner - -

2:30pm BBT: Rachel goes up to talk to Kalia. A very mature, cordial conversation. Rachel tells Kalia if she puts up "the right person" so she doesn't get evicted she's not coming after her and will work with her. Kalia asks who the right person is and Rachel says she doesn't know because she's not HOH. Rachel says if she puts Adam up, she'll go home.

Kalia says she believes her but she can't guarantee she wouldn't go home anyway. She says she needs to talk to the people who are voting. They leave with a hug. Rachel says "awkward hug" but Kalia says it's sincere.

After Rachel leaves, Kalia is talking to herself. She seems to be really considering this, counting votes on her fingers. She says out loud that everyone will vote her (Rachel) out anyway and that Rachel must think she can get Porsche's vote [i don't think so - I think Rachel wants Porsche on the block]. Kalia looks at her pictures of her family and asks what she should do.

4:00 BBT Dani sitting quietly in HOH room. Rach/J/J in spa room figuring out the twist

Dani brings up that it is interesting that the grill piece is back. Por/Adam wonder where it was.

Dani says that Rach is taking parting gifts. Kal says to match the rest of her decor (Kal&Dani hid a lot of items)

4:10 BBT Dani's shredded jeans are now completely missing the knee. Shel talking about that she did the POV wrong.

Seems like the comp - they wore some type of Greek outfits. Shel lost her belt.

4:15BBT Por/Law saying Rach was panting and falling during comp. Shel concerned that she looked awkward during the comp.

Rach/J/J discussing where they fall in the siblings in their familes.

4:30 BBT Gen chit chat in BY. Rach in spa room discussing giving them a demo on when she worked at the cabana.

Jeff surprised that her clients had a minimum they had to spend.

We came back briefly, Rach still talking about cabanas and their min. Back to FOTH

5:00BBT Law talking about that he didn't get to tell his brother he was coming. Dani telling HG that everyone will know.

J/J/Adam & Rach talking about that Jor's says people are plain when they say things that are objectionable. HG are on ILD

Jeff telling R/Jor/Adam. Jeff was supposed to stay in the house the one night that Rach ended up coming back instead. Jeff was promo his show.

5:20 BBT Kal was listening at spa room and now reporting to the LR group what Rach talking about. Kal tells the group that Rach said she was coming back this season because she did last season. Kal did not hear the entire convo, just making assumptions.

6:33 PM BBT

Porsche and Adam talking in BBR. Porsche telling him about her experiences with Rachel, Jeff and Jordan.

Shelly pops in the room "Are you going to do those dishes? I JUST did them?"

P: The three of them went into the purple room, no one is talking to me at this point. I get called to DR and see Rachel on the stairs, she doesn't look at me and I'm like, hmmm interesting. This goes on the entire night, then I hear from others that they are all talking shit about me, telling me I'm not loyal etc. The next morning Rachel comes in the room and is all like "Hey, everything is fine, etc..." and I told her that it was ool if you're mad at me and not talking to me and if you think I'm a traitor that's ok. And she was like "OH my gawd! Did Shelly say that about me?" and then I went into the bathroom to tell Shelly that Rachel thinks that She is talking about her. Rachel walks by, gives us the fish eye and then walks away. I was like, that was awkward. Then Rachel sees me later and is like "Why are you trying to cause trouble between Shelly and me?" ...... "You're my best friend in the house, we'll work together, etc."

Porsche tells her that she doesn't have to be like this and uses getting ready for a comp to get out of the room. Then they talk about how the bandanas got chosen today. Apparently the way it was broken up into teams has raised some concern with Rachel.

P:I'm not here to play a catty game, I want to sleep at night, I want to play a game without all that bullshit. That was the first time Jeff even spoke to me after the comp. Rachel was all like "We're going to clear the air..."

Adam: Have a nap, it's all so fucking childish.

Porsche: Let me help you do the dishes.

Adam: Nah, it's ok

Porsche goes to help anyways. Kalia sidelines her and asks her to meet her up in the HOH in 10 minutes or so. Then announces that she'[s going to take a nap because she has a headache.

6:50 PM BBT

Adam now telling Shelly about the conversation with Porsche.

Kalia talking ot Porsche in HOH

K: We have the numbers ot keep whoever is going up. Now I'm just figuring out who to put up. I mean I like Adam but I don't trust him, or I don't know him enough too...Dani likes and trusts him.

P: Me too. I just had a nice talk with him.

K: I think everyone knows Jordan and I have a no-nomination rule with each other.

P: Just don't forget about Jeff. That's why I got in trouble, for making a deal with Dani, she doesn't put me up, I don't put her up.

K: But Rachel said that...tehn Jeff came up here and said he was going to put up floaters, but with Rachel, she was never going after Kalia, it was all Jeff and Jordan. The plan was to put me up until I lost or something.... I'm going ot be really honest. It's between you two. You and Adam. It's not anything against either of you.

P: What about Shelly?

K: I can't put Shelly up, there's something off, something wrong, Shely is not in her usual Shelly spirits this week. She' yelling at people for their behaviour and stuff. I don't want to put Lawon up because I'm afraid people will vote him out because he doesn't do anything anyways and I want her out.

P:I would be upset about being put up next to her but not really worried. So if Shelly won't...

K: She won't.

P: She's got a final 4 deal with Rachel, She's got a F3 deal with Jeff and Jordan.

K: This is why I worry about putting Adam up. He's so close to Lawon though.

P: He's super close to Jeff....I guess Lawon has stopped his joking about going up right?

K: Who is coming up here? Who are all these people coming up here? Oh it's Adam, please not Rachel, no...Oh they are playing the game. I am just going to pretend to be sleeping from here on out.

P: She's being really nice.

K:I Know she's going to be really nice to everyone, it makes you feel bad. I'm not going ot keep her, I'm just saying. She's made a major bed, there's no way to keep her after what she's done. Rachel told me she won't go after me and I said, but you're going to go after Daniele, the one person I do trust in this house. And Rachel said she wouldn't lie that she was going to go after Daniele.

P: Have you talked ot Jeff and Jordan?

K: I have tried, I've tried over and over. I tried talking to them and he told me that Jordan didn't want to come up alone..

7:02 PM BBT

Rachel and Adam are playing checkers with Jelly beans outside HOH.

K: I amliterally talking to you and Adam. I will probably talk to Lawon. But... is it pm yet? I'll take them later... (she's talking about fish food) the absolute reason why is 1. I absolutely adore you and love being with you in this way but you are the newest person with us but I still worry slightly that they can pull you back in some way. I lean towards that. I know Lawon 100% and I know Daniele 100% and I trust Shelly 100%. I don't have the relationship with you.

P: I know when I was on the other side, Shelly was too. I would be very uncomfortable with Shelly on the voting with me up there as a pawn.

K: Jeff has put the fear of god in me

P: Jeff doesn't scare me at all. I would get yelled at for hanging out with Dani. The last few days, I feel more myself, I feel the tension gone. I hope what decidions you make, that you know what decision you are making. The only thing I am sure of is my own vote. Adam was always unsure he never wanted to stick his own neck out.

K: I know which is why I wonder if he makes more sense to put up.

P: I would feel bad but it is a game. We'll do soemthing for him after,

K: I know I would feel bad nominating him on his birthday. I was hoping he would win the POV so he could keep them the same. I told him he had to play the veto like his life depended on it.

P: And he did but Shelly...

K" Shelly...... Shelly was doing...something. She was in the 90s then she dropped her balls then she got resent. She was under the impression that it had to roll off the plank.

P: She always misunderstands. Every competition.

K: The reason its important who goes up and who stays, it is super duper important because there is one person in the house who cannot win HOH. It's was happens immediately after the eviction...

P: That's the difference between friendships and alliances. That's where I ran into trouble. What side are you on Porsche? What side? I wasn't on any side.

K: Well they would have meetings in the purple room and you would go so we thought it was official you were with them/

P: Rachel would call me in there but they'd talk about nothing, games we just played or whatever.

7:13 PM BBT

P: Shelly talks about Rachel, she told me Rachel called me a traitor but then when we're in a room with her she doesn't confront Rachel at all.

K: She's got to cover herself you know. She's really done. I'm not saying your wrong, I've always had a 'quote unquote' worry about her that she has something on the other side.

P: Don't make it a worry, it's real. She's supposed to be taking care of Rachel for Brendon.

K: When I think about where people are this week. Shelly is in a good place..... I have to wait till I talk to Jeff and Jordan....they both like to be mad... Jeff likes to hold grudges and Jordan is stubborn.

K: It will be a 5-2 HOH, like the week where Daniele won. I don't think Jeff is very good with questions.

P: I knew he would win as soon as I saw it was Gladiator. Jeff has a tattoo of it for pete's sake!

7:18 PM BBT

Rachel interrupts. "Can I use your bathroom to potty really quick? I just have to tinkle quickly."

"No worries, no one but me uses it anyways."

Porsche has a terrible period. They are debating Midol versus Pamprin. How does this work - taking away the bad mood?

Adam and Rachel now talking about laser tag. How to make it into a good POV game.

7:44 PM BBT

Daniele and Shelly talking in Purple room.

D: I don't want her to put Adam up. I don't know why, I just don't like it.

S: She's got the same resistance to putting up Lawon. Why is she freaking out so bad? She doesn't want to be HOH? She wants to talk to Jeff and Jordan so bad.

D: I know, I know

S: She really wants to get back in their good graces. I think they are just in a bad mood about the game.

S: I just can't believe someone would play like that. Like they get a vote in the jury but they don't get to play to win.

D; What if they got offered more money to play? Imagine the rest of the summer in the house with her...we'd have to talk with Dr. Zachary everyday. (Sounds like they are thinking it might be an America's Player returning option.)

Daniele didn't have to stay in 'there' too long because she did a really long one yesterday. We're getting a lot of WBRB as they keep talking production.

8:00 PM BBT

We just learned from Kalia that not only did Jeff win $10k he was offered $25k to come back in the house, or not come back in the house.

They are talking about what the returning HG twist might look like or be.

Jeff cooking in KT.

Rachel is back on her way upstairs.

8:16 PM BBT

Lawon and Adam are laying in their beds in BBR and Dani keeps asking Lawon and Adam if they are farting in her bed. Adam tells her he did when her and Dom would lay in bed all lost in love. As Adam goes to leave the room Dani says, "I hate you Adam." "No you don't, you don't love me as much as you love PT, but you love me." he says. Lawon asks Adam what his GF thinks about him right now. "She's probably really upset that I slept in this room with two girls last night." "Why? It's Big Brother?" Dani asks. "Because I'm a hot piece of ass why wouldn't she be jealous?" Adam deadpans. Lawon smiles as Dani gives him an eyebrow. "OK, she's probably reading the updates and seeing how close I came to winning the POV today and is all proud."

8:26 PM BBT

Lawon imitating Daniele this morning "Lawon we got wine this morning!!! Red or White!!!" and I was like "You are crazy girl because we aren't getting no wine at this hour of the morning." And you were like "What?????? Grape Juice????" (This is what was confusing this morning about champagne - lol it was a joke...no bubbly, only grape juice! - ZuZu)

Archived