8/5 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

Jordan sayin " I wish I could eat, REAL FOOD, Jordan says what happened , Rachel says you followed Dani around the kitchen and Kalia said you can come to my room , and then Kalia told Rachel that you can get kicked out for intimidating ppl, then Jordan is half yelling, this house is making me crazy, Rachel feels bad that she is onn the block and now we are with Shelly and adam in the purple room and Jeff is sayin why is i that you all dont want to fight or do anything and he is sick of being the target because bnoone wants to upset Daniele, the cards are on the table yet noone want to admit it, ppl think that they are gonna be on this show to get famous, some ppl, Jeff wants ppl to get some balls in this house and he is sick of the way ppl are playin, Adam now says if he wins veto he will take Jeff off (not a good move adam) Jeff says he is bein loud because he wants ppl to realize that if you do not get up and dtart playin that eventually you are gonna go, and if you respect Dani that much well fine, and Adam says he is goin out hard himself and has to pep talk himself as he has not won any comps, they are both him and Adam are bolstering themselves up, and at least they are laughing

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:35 PM BBT

Adam telling Jeff that he kept his word in this and Jeff totally has his vote.

Jeff says he doesn't think anyone is going anywhere, he's being loud because he wants people to recognize that you need to speak up in the house. If these people want Daniele to win, go ahead.

Adam says no offence, but it's not that we're all sitting around not doing something about it. I want to do something about it but I haven't.

Adam talking about being the line backer defensive player again having Jeff's back. "Too bad it's not football." Jeff says.

7:37 PM BBT

Kalia bursts into tears. She's sobbing her heart out. Dani is rubbing her back not saying anything.

Jeff says he is here to be in a game and not an actor an if that is what you want you should be on the next lot, Jeff is calling himselfout for losing his temper and for saying stupid stuff but he can look himself in the mirror every morning, and he will not follow anyone if he does not believe in what they are doing, then says I wish I could go make myself happy now, then Lawon says someone in the have not room made themselves happy in there, and the guys say really?? and Lawon says yeah and Shelly was cleaning it up,Lawown says you cannot hide who you really are in here, it will come out sooner or later

OMG I come in on Kalia bwling and Dani saying we have each other, and Dani telling her all that will be left willbe jordan,( Dani is blowing soooo much smoke, it is sickening). Kalia says they are gonna all ppl on the outside hate them cause they got rid of the ppl who cause all the trouble and drama, she says she has to cry up there cause she cannot cry in front of them, (I got to change feeds, I cannot stand her. fatcat)

at least the guys ae talking about real stuff now, Lawon talking about his dream last night and how crazy it was, (I gotta take the dog out ppl, someone take over)

7:48 PM BBT

"It's not right to be yelled at at screamed at just for playing the game." says Kalia.

WBRB

7:50 PM BBT

Shelly pulled Rachel away from Kalia because she thought they were going to get into a fight. Shelly was screaming at Rachel and then she was screaming that no one understands and she's being persecuted. Shelly explains how even Jeff had had enough of her. Shelly was trying to get the situation under control earlier.

7:52 PM BBT

Kalia telling Shelly that she heard everything Jeff and Rachel were saying in the KT. She heard JOrdan saying, "I can't lie, she's playing a good game." Kalia wants people to say that she's playing a good game and to offer to dance (with all the cards on the table." Shelly says that's not what happening, everyone is saying that everyone is following other people, Kalia is listening to what you say. Dani denies it.

7:59 PM BBT

Kalia is okay if no one in the house likes her. She'll be fine on her own. She doesn't give a crap. Shelly says that it will make a long summer. Kalia that's fine, the goal is to get her out of the house. Kalia reminds Shelly that Jeff's goal is to get POV.

"What if he wins? Will you put Jordan up?" Shelly asks

"No." Kalia says

They are just circling about Rachel and her craziness.

Shelly: Praise is lovely, persecute in private. I guess PT was right, some people in this house are spineless.

8:02 PM BBT

Dani says that Rachel may be a wonderful person, a delightful person outside of the house, she doesn't really know. But inside the house she is an awful person.

Shelly counseling Kalia to invite Jeff to chat when they all calm down. Kalia says she would love to explain that she needed him to play the POV, there was no guarantee that he'd play POV this week. She needs him to win against Rachel.

Shelly thinks that BB will bring back whoever is out this week.

8:06 PM BBT

Jeff telling Jordan and Rachel about his convo with (Kalia?). Everyone is on the Merry Go Round. Only it's the "Something Wicked This Way Comes" Merry Go Round.

They are also now trying to figure out if Porsche or Shelly is the leak. Rachel wishes she could be a floater. Get a golden key, hang out, make it to the final 4, win some prizes and not have all this stress. Rachel doesn't know what the point of playing this game is. Lawon, Adam and Daniele, they are all going to make it to the end.

8:34 PM BBT

Shelly telling Jordan and Jeff that Kalia said she wasn't putting Jordan up.

Kalia and Rachel talking in HOH room.

Shelly and Jeff having a bit of a tiff. "You say you say it straight, say it straight Jeff!" "Why didn't you...?" about POV game?

"I've gone over this with you 10 times. I am the one person in the house working for you two. I told you. I didn't hear you."

"After that point I never felt that we were friends." Says Rachel to Kalia. She is explaining how they got to this point."I will apologize to you. I have been going into the DR and saying stuff..." WBRB

Kalia responds that it's not just Rachel saying stuff, lots of people in the house are saying stuff about others.Rachel apologizes for how she acted. Kalia says that she was hoping by giving Rach the chance to play the veto she showed respect

Jeff and Jordan talking to Dani about the noms. Dani explaining why Kalia put Jeff up. Jordan says "If Rachel wins the POV he's (Jeff) going home. He's the next strongest player...." Jordan says that someone else is saying stuff and stirring sh&t up. She then says that the others have been here all along.

8:45 PM BBT

Jordan and Jeff listening to Dani explain that it wasn't her HOH, she's not the one who made this choice.

Rachel and Kalia are talking about how Rachel will miss Brendon, he is her fiance. Rachel completely understands, Kalia was in a final 6 with Jeff and Jordan. Adam was Jeff's person, Lawon was, everyone was. Rachel explaining exactly what her deals were - Jeff/Jordan/Brendon/Dani then just the four.

"So you've never had an alliance with Porsche?" Kalia asks

"No!" says Rachel.

WBRB

8:56 PM BBT

Kalia telling Rachel that Jeff ended up on the block because there was a very real possibility that she would end up on the block. Rachel telling Kalia that Daniele is her target because she got rid of her fiance.

Jeff telling Jordan that "Joe Motivation Guy" is gone. Jeff saying that everyone else has emotions that are all Dr Phil and he can't even have moment.

Archived