8/5 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

4:25

Kalia has repeated a few times that she is pissed that J/J haven't come talk to her. Goes on to talk about what she is going to say in her nomination speech. Jeff and Rachel are going up. No plan to backdoor, she wants to give them a chance to fight for their lives in this house.

(I am doing stuff around the house so I am on and off watching the feeds -Mack)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:20 pm BBT

Kalia and Daniel are talking in the HoH room about the possibility of a player coming back in the game and Daniele thinks that it might be for the next 3 weeks. Kalia is practicing her nomination speech and Jeff and Rachel are going on the block.

Jeff gives her a piece of coconut and Jordan says that she doesn't like coconut but she likes pina coladas. Jeff jokes do you like getting caught in the rain? They've decided to talk to Kalia. Jeff is going to grill Jordan some cat fish and put hot sauce on it.

4:24pmBBT- Danielle and Kaila in HoH discussing her nomination speech. She "will nominate Jeff because he showed in the last veto he is a force to be reckoned with & is standing between her and a half a million dollars.". Kaila is getting angrier by the minute because Jeff/Jordan have not come up up talk to her. (not sure if Kalia realizes that Jordan is in the Diary Room).

Kaila nominating Rachel because she's annoying the hell outta her. Kaila says-"Let the 2 strong players battle it out to save themselves, cause I'm not saving your asses".

She plans to put Adam's key in first, as a 'Happy Birthday' to him.

Shelly was in HoH earlier making a final 4 deal with Kalia, Dani & Lawon.

4:32 pm BBT

Jordan says that when they go up there that she doesn't want to know what she's doing but that they should show their faces. Jeff offers Jordan a pickle and she says NO!

4:36 pm BBT

Meanwhile in the "HO" {just sayin…that's what Kalia calledit} room, Porsche says that Brendan and Rachel were doing it the whole day beforehe left and there was white stuff on a towel and it's still there. Daniele and Kalia thinks it's gross [uhYEAH@!]. Porsche leaves and Kalia says that she's going to win PoV. Daniele tells her to pick Shelly to host if she isn't picked.

4:30 pm BBT

Shelly in the kitchen with Jordan complaining about Rachel and how it's the same person running around making it seem like there is aproblem and there is not a problem there. Jordan says that there is definitely more than one person who is stirring it up in the house. Shelly changes the subject. Jeff is making coconut slop. Lawon is in the kitchen with them.

5:00 pm BBT – FLASHBACK ALERT Camera 4 – Jeff and Jordan talking to Kalia. Jordan storms out. Jeff goes off on Kalia about her nominations and tells her that NOW she's his #1 target. He's going to take himself off the block and he's coming back after her. Good luck to her and see her at veto!

5:14 PM BBT Big discussion between Jeff and Kalia in HOH room. Jeff tells Kalia that if she puts him up, she will become his number one target. He gets really heated and seems to be finished with her. Jeff, "so good luck to you with this game and see you at the veto."

5:17 PM BBT

Kalia alone in HOH has her head resting on her hand looking...dumbstruck..? upset? angry?

7:01 PM BBT

Seems like Jeff and Rachel are nominated. Rachel upset because of the mean speech.

"This is Big Brother and once you get out who cares what they think about you? You just packing your stuff and walking out of here, that makes you a bigger loser! Rachel!" Jordan saying

Rachel says "I already had to talk to Dr. Zachary yesterday...." "I KNOW!" yells Jordan.

7 pm Jordan is trying to talk her out of it. Rachel says she is gonna get nominated every week. Jordan says she needs to be positive about it. Jordan tells her she will look like a bigger loser if she gets her stuff and walks away. Rachel cries....I already have to talk to Dr. Zachary yesterday.....WBRB

Previous to my last post:

6:58 PM BBT

We're back and Rachel is bawling.... me and my soul mate will be apart for 6 weeks and they still have to throw digs in.

Jeff is furious about something, he told Rachel to go in another room because no one wants to hear her shit.Jordan says that they are screwed because one of them is going home this week and can maybe come home. Jordan says to Rachel "It would look bad if you go."

7:00

Kalia and Dani in HOH. Saying there are only three of them and two are strong. Dani says we are strong too. And Shelly is not that bad. And Porsche is not that bad. And we get WBRB...

(Not sure if they already picked people for the veto or not but no mention of Adam or Lawon made it sound like Dani, Porsche and Shelly were picked to play veto along with Kalia, Rachel and Jeff --> no confirmation that R and J are nominated but that's what Kalia said before and R was in there bawling and Jordan was obivously pissed off.)

7:06 PM BBT

Upstairs in HOH Kalia and Daniele are complaining about Rachel's craziness. In Have not room Rachel is being crazy.

In HOH room Kalia crying because she wants to win the game because she played her fucking ass off, she wants people to remember that and say "Hats off." she's sick of playing how some guy is telling her to play. She misses the people in the pictures, she gave them up this summer to come here. She's not going to sit around all summer and coast.

Dani telling her that people are just selfish and it's just a game and you're pissed off that you're on the block but get over it, it's a game.

7:05

Dani sitting on HOH bed and says "you know your family is proud of you." Kalia starting to tear up saying he is here to win and that she wants to make it to the end and make it a unanimous vote that everyone has no choice but to vote for her. Saying she gave up so much to come and left everyone that she cares about to come here and she's going to fight to be here.

7:10

Dani and Kalia in HOH. Rest of the HGs hanging out in the kitchen talking about K's speech and other stuff.

7:15

Rachel telling everyone downstairs that she apologized and there was no need for the speech.

Jeff saying he likes when lines are drawn so he knows who is on his team and who he can go to war with.

7:14 PM BBT

Jordan yelling at Rachel. " No. You stay down here. You're mad and that's going to cause drama!" Jeff says "Wow Jordan. Tell me what I should do. " He laughs. He tells Rach to go upstairs. Jeff wants to ruffle feathers.

Jordan ticked off that everyone is just listening to someone else and no one is thinking for themselves.

Kalia and Dani listening at HOH door. They are listening to what Rachel is saying..."I told her I apologize ...etc"

Jeff is going to take his team and go to war. Vietnam. None of this "Hey are you with me?" If you're with me lets go out there and die. If you're not, then it's total war.

Kalia repeats all this to Daniele.

7:13 BBT

OK it is gonna get hot up in the BB house, all but Kalia and Dani in the kitchen taling aobut the noms but questioning the speech and what was that for , jeff says he wants to stir this bitch up ppl are gettin too cozy up in here, and he is saying it in front of the floaters, and he likes it when the lines are drawn, lets got to war, he aint gonna play this phony bullshit,and he says if you want to roll with me great if you dont so be it, he says he is not losing and she fucked up and he prefers to not pussy foot around, he says he just honestly wants to say "shut the fuck up", he Jeff says if I got something to say I will tell you to your damn face and if you dont like it too bad, there is laughing in between all this convo

7:16 PM BBT

Jeff seems to think neither he nor Rachel is going anywhere because of what Julie said.

Kalia doesn't get what in her speech was bad. Daniele says "Nothing against you...doing my own thing.." we get WBRB

Dani and Cowilla hiding in the hoh with the TV screen on and saying lets try to hear them, we have music

ok rachel says she will be first in the jury and at this point she doesn't care because she will not ever get anyone to vote for her, Shelly wants to know where Porsche went and Rachel says upstairs and Shelly says she went up there after all that?? Jeff says we should jus feel comfortable in here now stir it up, then they say Rachel you can be ED and really try and stir it up, she says she doesn't know how to do it like him, she says I can give her looks

Nobody seems to upset right now, Rachel repeats that Porsche ran upstairs and Jordan says duh, shes been with them for awhile, Rachel feels Porsche is a traitor, then Jordan says I gotta keep you on a leash this week so you dont get too riled, but Rachel says she wants Daniele to feel uncomfortable. Jordan says she has been rather vocal lately but Jordan says she shoulda jaut left my key out as Iwill be the pawn, she says I am just "Super Pawn", then she says we have more stuff coming so try to collec some prizes. Jeff wants him to do the talking but Jordan says she has been vocal and Jordo says if you went up there now that would be the biggest screamin drama ever ( get up ther rachel,lol fatcat)

Rachel did say before we got music that she is going to ask what that speech was all about, she says what is she gonna do if I follow her around the house like all the time, and laughs, still music

7:22 PM BBT

WBRB now (previously on feeds Rachel was threatening to follow Dani around the house - what's she going to do, punch me?"

Kalia says if Rachel is a Douchebag and crazy like she is now she'll warn her that the min they are out she will get her.

Rachel tried Shelly patience in purple room. Now bothering Jeff as he tweezes his eyebrows.

Jordan says, "Rachel, you're a little crazy sometimes."

JOrdan telling Rachel she's on a leash with her, she can only go so many feet cause she has to make sure she doesn't go off on them or whatever. Rachel says that Daniele thinks she's so fucking funny, so sarcastic and everything. Well let's see Daniele. Let's make it fun.

Jordan tells her "Go ahead Rachelle, make it fun. Make it interesting for the live feeders! You're a little nuts sometimes."

Jordan also sick of being "The Superpawn!"

7:29 PM BBT

Jordan: Rachel, if you go up there it will be the most dramafied thing.

Upstairs Kalia telling Dani that when it comes down to it, she's still the one she wants gone. So it's good that Jeff is all fired up so he'll play superhard. Kalia mad at what Jordan said in the nomination ceremony. Kalia's deal was with Jordan not her man. Jordan made it clear that even that didn't matter much anymore. Be mad at me for my involvement in trying to backdoor Jeff. But don't make me keep begging you to trust me, it happened to weeks ago, get over it.

Jordan saying the house makes her crazy. Tells Rachel to stop it. She looks like she's going to cry again.

Adam, Jeff and Shelly talking about the food comp. Something about blueberries?

Archived