8/3 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

5:27 PM BBT

Jordan comes into the KT "Did anything happen?"

Kalia she's outside on the hammock sobbing or something. He's out there with her. He and Porsche. Jordan saying how Jeff told Rach to let Brendon go out with class. Jordan wonders if it is fake.

"You know who's going to hear all this?" Kalia asks "Porsche. Apparently she has no choice but to be tethered to HER."

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel just had a total break down in the hammock with Brendon trying to calm her down. She said that she ruined B's life and they shouldnt get married, i caused you to get kicked out, everyone hates me, I cant get a job, I have nothing you deserve better, i wasnt trying to fight with everyone, i was sticking up for shelly, etc....

Its very sad. She is saying the same thing over and over.,

Brendon says , I love you, you are great for me, youre smart and beautiful. I am going to marry you and it will be forever.

5:32 PM BBT

Kalia would never be friends with Rachel outside of the house. Her personality is too strong for Rachel. They'd end up fighting and clashing all the time.

When Jordan first saw ED she thought he was going to be awful and mean but he was nice. Jordan also thought Adam was going to be super mean. In Kaila's interviews they asked who she wouldn't want to be in the house with and she said Dick and Rachel. Then she saw them and thought "Fuck and A."

5:43 PM BBT

Jordan telling Kalia why she's votes the way she has. Dom went after Jeff. Kalia saying that Brendon and Rachel have always been the main target never Jeff or Jordan. Lawon and Kalia doing a little 'exploratory surgery' on Jordan's thought processes. She tells Jordan that Dani told her that she was literally playing the game for those two and the idea to backdoor Jeff only came up when she felt betrayed.

They agree that there are so many possibilities for why people act the way they do. You will never know until after the show and the emotions calm down.

Speaking of calming down, Brendon has managed to mostly settle Rachel. She keeps circling her thoughts and making herself sad. "YOu're going home and I don't want you to leave." Brendon "If you're going to cry over me go ahead, cry now but not later." "I don't want you to leave." He says "Then come with me. Come with me." She replies with "You look so sad when I cry." He tells her to think about it, they can walk out that door and never look back. It'll be okay. She says she can't do that. He should know that.

6:20 PM BBT

Rachel is feeling better, Brendon got her some water. Jeff and Adam cooking dinner. Dani comes downstairs with a beer in her hand, puts the empty on the counter and heads to SR.

6:22 PM BBT

Adam explaining to Jordan that she will have to sleep in the HNBR Thursday night. Although she can eat at midnight she still has to sleep in the HN for the night.

Jeff cooking and says that he hopes people like garlic because "You know how I cook it." Lawon tosses back "Have I ever turned down a meal from Jeff's Diner?" "No I guess not." laughs Jeff.

6:26 PM BBT

Adam and Jeff talking. Nothing overly gamey although Adam says something about Porsche.

Dani back in the KT with Jeff

Dani: I just want you to know that I'm not playing mind games or anything, I did what I did just to try to be nice. I'm not trying ot mess with you two you know.

Jeff: It's cool, look I'm sorry too I said somethings I shouldn't have said, it was just the moment.

Jordan tells Dani Jeff had a good talk with Brendon.

Outside Brendon says. "When I nearly lost you I wanted to die. I would have done anything. I will do anything, I am there for you. I will be beside you forever. We will always find our way back to each other, I promise."

6:36 PM BBT

Kalia telling Dani how Rachel was just sobbing. Just SOBBING. Dani explained that just because she wrote something in her HOH blog doesn't mean it will get posted, it's BB discretion about what gets posted.

Shelly now counselling Rachel. "Love is like a garden you have to nurture it and know that you can be strong when you're apart." etc

9:48 PM BBT

Rachel being read to in the hammock. Brendon reading from the bible. Dani and Shelly discussing the game saying "It's Big Brother, it's not supposed to be nice."

Dani telling Lawon that tomorrow might be the halfway point and they will get a party and a birthday cake. "We all need it for gods sake." she says.

Shelly tells Lawon that he's really tanned.

Then they complain about the ants. Lawon explains that in the south they have locusts.

6:59 PM BBT

Dani thinks that Rachel is just staring at her in the reflection in the window.... it's creepy.

Brendon and Rachel haven't changed their convos much. "If you want to go home, go home." he tells her. She was planning on them playing together and her winning with him.

7:10 PM BBT

Kalia says that Nikki Minaj stole her schtick. Jeff pretends not to know who that is. [ :P ]

Jordan now talking to Rachel and Brendon. Says that they should continue to play. And she'll give them lots of time. She has to sleep in the HNBR with them tonight but she'll give them time.

Couch talk still on music.

7:28 PM BBT

Rachel laying staring at nothing in HNBR.

Kalia stands up from outside couch. Something pokes or prods her "Whoop!" she says as she gets up.

Jordan talking about her shake and other general stuff.

The house has significantly calmed down.

Archived