8/2 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

ok I thought that convo was over but Brendon has followed Shelly to the bathroom area and is still talking about all the science stuff

Dont know what Rachel made but she asks if i is too early for Honey mustard, and now she says it is Sausage, egg,a nd onion scramble, Honey mustard? Shelly asked if that was slop and Rachel laughed and said "if only slop was like this,lol"

Brendon in the have not room changing his clothes into shorts, said he was hot

Rachel at the counter eating her concoction, Brendon walks by and says "oh is that for me?" Then asks is Shelly was doing DR or something, they are gettin ready to work out, they call Lawon to the Diary Room, and he literally just rolls out of his have not bed and goe there,( bet he looks bright eyed and busy tailed for the cameras fatcat)Brenchel tell each other "I love you"

(Pokey feel free, I am really searchin for convo here)

Calling Porsche to the DR, Brenchel still in the kitchen just yakkin about food she is cookin for him, boring stuff

Adan is now up and is saying he is "the happy helpful elf". then Brendon saying "he will hit you in the knee and steal your purse" or somthing like that

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brendon telling Rachel to be careful he doesn't want her to burn her hand (she is gonna burn the house down with her cooking,lol)

Rachel is doing up the litle dishes she dirtied. Porsche in the bathrooom mirror cleaning her face, Jeff is called to the DR, Rachel says "do you think it drives them crazy when they call ppl to the DR and they are not ready?"

Brendon thanking Rachel for his breakfast and she say (gag) anything for my OTL, one true love

Out to the backyard and wedding talks start, asking Adam if he is ready for his ring bearer duties, he says yes, but he will not skip down the isle, and then a remark is made "is Daniele the only one NOT in the wedding?" a few snickers, but the Rachel says no she is going to be the bubble blower, then we get music, then it comes back and I hear Adam say oh you can't throw rice any more, and someone says I will be throwing Alkaseltzer.

Now talking about hiking to Angels Landing for their real wedding destinaton, and Adam says yeah and then if you don't want to go through with it you can jusmp off the cliff, (I did laugh at that)

swttching to Jeff and Porsche in the kitchen, not much happening there, just some cooking, they call Jordan to the DR

Back to the BY, just small talk and eating now, something aobut more trees your kiling, Adam running around doing his own rendition of "happy birthday to a guy named Scott, no music but then he does one for a guy named Dave and we get music

Jeff walks out to the backyard and Shelly passes him and under her breath she says to him : don't trust Porsche" and he laughs and says "uh when have I ever", now Jeff sitting alone outside, they are really moving in and out around ye olde BB house today

Brendon back out now with Jeff, Jeff feels bad for Jordon in the have not room, then Brendon says he gave all the lowdown to Shelly and Jeff agrees and repeated what she just said to him, talking about Porsche, Jordan has a nosebleed, and they are harassaing jeff saying "quit smackin Jordan Jeff", and he laughs and says "she is getting a fat lip next". Then he worries is it cause she is not eating right? They say no its prolly the dry weather.

talking about if you smoked a whole pack of cigs at once would yo get sick and they said hell yeah, that is old school, put you behind the shed and make you smoke the whole pk to make you sick, music

going back to the what would you do if your daughter comes to you and wants to go drinking, the general consensus is that they would talk to them about it, but you cannot be their friend about it, but it opens the door for you to tell them the ins and outs of it, and this is Brendon's convo, his outlook with Shelly interjecting at points, music

Ok back and then music, gettin old

back but not sure exactly what they are talking about, ok they say tell them the story of Natalie Holloway and that will put the fear in them, then we get music again, (guess you cannot use the names they were using)

ok, now we are back, first thing I hear is Rachel saying she always gets her drinks right from the waitress, so they must be talking about spiking of drinks, and then Shelly says have any of you blacked out before, and Jeff says there have been a cpl nights I had to peice together before, but no not a total black out, they are all rambling at once, and now we get music.

I have to take a phone call so I am out for a bit, anyone feel free

Feeds come back and Jeff is telling Lawon how bad his farts are. Jordan talks about how hot it is outside, humid. Lawon blames the sardines for his stomach problems. Jordan had a nose bleed, shelly is talking about how dry it is and its causing her hands to crack. Shelly started to sing "miss america" and we got quick palm trees.

In the backyard jeff and brenchal talking about a golf competion. Brendon telling Rachel that "she doesnt listen and he can tell if she is listening or not. I have to make eye contact with you and you cant be shaking your head."

Rachel wants to beat danielle at something she is really good at. Brendon tells her not to let her bother you.

Adam it talking about losing weight the biggest loser challenge. He says he inspired a lot of guys. They like to drink beer.......palm trees and music. He is giving personal info about these guys so we get palm trees every other sentence. Switching feeds.

Out on the patio, shark week!!!!! Brendon telling how great whites are out on the pacific coast because of the migration of whales. Rachel say the great white population is dwendling. Asking if they think they will be extinct. (last night on Discovery they said great whites have come back because of the protection)

Jeff said he doesnt think so. Jeff talking about nets used for fishing.

Jeff went inside. Brendon and Rachel going inside to lay down since its so hot.

Daniele is laying out and talking to jordan who is in the pool. Talking about shopping in Laguna Beach etc.....

Brenchal in the have not room. Brenden telling her that she can do the game without him. He has mentally prepared her for this possiblity.

Porche talking to shelly.

Porche "rachel goes in the HOH without knocking, she thinks she is still friends with Dani. I dont like the way rachel talks to people. I was friends with her for 2 weeks but that doesnt mean I am in a bff alliance. I might give her a sympathy vote because i have to be in the house with her.

Shelly " i am willing to work with you as long as you r not playing both sides. A lot of people dont know what side you are on. They can assume, I dont assume, it makes an ass out of you and me.

Posche "there is a one in nine chance i would win HOH. They keep pressuring me about who I would put up.

Shelly" you might win, who would you put up, would u put me up?"

Porche"Probably not"

s

Shelly" PROBABLY not?? I can say I would not, but you said probably not.

Porche ''If I put you up, i dont think you would go home.

Shelly'' dont use me as a pawn"

Back, Shelly and Porsche have a tete a tete in the purple room, maybe gonna cut a deal, and maybe Porsche will give Brendon a pity vote, But Shelly says if she makes a deal next week with Porsche then it would have to work both ways, and then if Shelly finds out she broke her word that would be it, then Shelly also says she has a real problem with someone like Kalia winning the game, it to her is about how you treat ppl. they were talking about at some point having to put up ppl they dont want to like Jordan, but Shelly says as long and she and Jeff are together in the jury house would be fine, that s what brought on the convo about Shelly not wanting someone like Kalia to win in the end, although they do say that Kalia has calmed down some this week, has helped do dishes, etc

Shelly says she will be upfront and tell to your face, and that ED told Porsche that the best way to play this game was to tell ppl what you are gonna do then stick to it and do it, she Porsche says she was not planning on having to play with ppl that had played before, but this playing with the vets has been hard and has put pressure on her, Shelly wants to know wha she can do to help her(lol), Porsche says she is not that close to the J's, and that Rachel says she will never put her up BUT, she also sees what Rachel is doing and does not trust her, then they make a deal and Porche is all giddy that she made her first deal, they are gettin ready to leave, Shelly says it's all good baby, anything I can do, ( I bet Shelly, leading the lamb to slaughter. fatcat)

most everyone out in the pool, Shelly finishing her cig, I hear convo in the background but not able to decipher

Switching feeds to backyard with Jeff Jordan Dani

Jeff and Jordan are cuddling in the pool. Lawon is in the hammock. Dani is laying out.

Jeff is shooting some hoops in the pool, lawon is toweling off some sweat. Porche and Shelly came out.

(the pool looks sooo good, I am going in mine for a little bit :animated_wave: Be back later)

Brenchel in a cluch in the bed, talkin lovey dovey, he's gonna be proud, he knows she is gonna do good, giving pep talks, says don't be so impetuous

briefly in the kichen with Kalia, then back to be with Brenchel, Brendon says the difference between her and Janell is that she Rachel lacks self confidence, then an outdoor lockdown is called, and they have to get up, but Rachel says its a twist and when they get to go back in there will be 2 golden keys in their slots, music and WBRB, I'm out again for a bit

1:03BBT Rach & Bren cloud watching. Kal picking food from her teeth and talking

Dani & Kal going for a record of things to mention for us to get FOTH (ok not really but it does seem a sport with them)

1:15 BBT Dani telling HG about when they had bunny suits & the gnats would get stuck in the fur.

The Outdoor LD is over. Adam heads into the house

1:22 BBT Bren/Jor talking about Shel/Por. Says Rach knows that both Por and Kal have brought up Rach name to get rid of

Rach telling Bren she wants to spend every sec with him. Dani in BY complaining about how annoying a singer is. Singer Jaime Jay

1:25 BBT Bren trying to take a nap and Rach crawls in next to him. He tries to use a blanket but she stops him. Says they have to touch and share a blanket

1:32 BBT Dani & Shel talking about her big move. Shel "busting ass" this week to win HOH

Dani peeks into KT at J/J & goes back out

1:40 BBT Shel tells J/J in KT that she had a talk with Por and has all sort of info to give them later. Says Por made a deal w/ Dani

Jeff says Por so stupid to cut a deal with Dani when Por wasn't in danger by this point.

1:46 BBT Por talking about helping people in Cambodia. One year for R&B and schooling is $600.00 (culinary)

Por/Dani talking about birthdays in the house. Dani's season they did stuff for them.

1:54 BBT Shel asks Law/Kal if its true that they are talking about putting Shel up. Kal is shocked and denies it

Kal mad that Bren knew he was saving Rach all week. Says that you have to vote out the stong player. She says in her mind she is already HOH.

1:58 BBT Shel says that she was hurt this morning when she heard that about Kal. Kal says she never said that (must have forgotten last night with Dani)

2:00BBT Dai/Por whispering in KT They keep saying she but can't catch who they are referring to.

It sounds as though they are referring to Shel. Dani says it's annoying that she plays both sides.

2:05BBT Dani asks Por her fav TV shows. Por says she doesn't watch reality TV except Ice Love Coco. Explaining who Coco is to Dani

2:14BBT Dani talking to Jeff about her non-personal nominations and Kal tell Shel that she and Dani were hiding under blankets to have convos

Dani only has one girl friend and the rest are guy friends because she can't deal with all the cattiness

2:20 BBT Dani says that her record for texting is 13K in one month. Por has an Iphone and a blackberry. Law does too

2:30 BBT Kal starts an exciting game of "The ABC Game" with Dani

Kal says that icing and eucalyptus leaves are a condiment. They get stuck on the letter E

They get stuck on U - They ask Por for a condiment or garnish for U - Por says umbrellas for little drinks

2:45BBT Kal satying her stomach hurts - to much sugar in the Gatorade. Wants coffee though

2:52 BBT The feeds are showing B/R sleeping, Adam sleeping and Kal telling Por that he left boob is red from the sun.

Shel & Law discussing rebuilding trust in the game.

2:55 pm BBT

Lawon is talking to Shelly about how the girls in the house are catty and he refuses to get caught up in it. He says that he's building his trust back with the others. Shelly says that it is such a weird dynamic. Lawon says that he's been watching everything and he would love to talk "game" with her. He says that they are alike and that he's an analyst. Jeff walks up and Shelly tells Jeff that he looks tan and goes off to kitchen to make pancakes "for the Lawonster." Jeff bums a smoke off Shelly. Jeff comes inand tells Shelly that she's like a Trojan horse going right into their camp. She tells him to just call her Trojan. You got to be one to know one. Not too far off. You got a lot of sun. Shelly tells Jeff that as so long as none of the 3 of us go up, we're golden. She then says (about Lawon) "I'll make your pancakes fella!"

3:02 pm BBT

Jeff is talking with Lawon about keeping Jordan safe and how they just want to get through the summer. Lawon says that he thinks that she’s good. Lawon says that he doesn’t want to see themapart. All they have to do is make it tojury. Otherwise, it would be pointlessbut they know that there are no guarantees. Lawon says that this games changes “Like a box of cereal in a kid’sstore.” Jeff agrees and says “Don’t giveup until your name is called” and Lawon also says to never underestimatepeople. Jeff laughingly agrees becausehe didn’t count on Porsche in the competition—only thought about what Brendonwas doing. Jeff is blaming himself forlosing it. Lawon says that the compslook so easy on TV and Jeff agrees that he was asked how he couldn’t hang onforever for a $500K but they just can’t. Jeff is talking about how he didn’t know about BB before entering the house or about the Live Feeds or Showtime. Lawon thinks that it’s a disadvantage to not being a superfan beforeentering the house.

4:06 PM BBT

SHelly thinks Rachel should read "The Worlds Greatest Salesman." She also recommends "The Velveteen Rabbit" and "Oh the places you can go!" - Dr Seuss.

Lawon loves Judy Blume Books. "Are you there god it's me Margaret." Dani loved the Baby Sitters club.

"Hey Rachel, what time is it?" yells Dani "Around 4"

Dani going for a nap. Lawon going to lie in the hammock to work on his tan.

4:35 PM BBT

Rachel's Vows:

It all started when we were on the block, I knew the first moment our eyes locked,

We bonded over our love for science, who would know it was a life long alliance,

I thought it was so special when you used the veto on me it was almost as good as when you got down on one knee.

I know you're good at understanding, because you spell it all the time.

I know you'll appreciate this silly little ryhme.

We had so much fun and have a lot of laughs.

I love you even though slop makes me pass gas.

In my box of life I'll always put your feet first.

And hope that I'll always be the one to satisfy your thirst.

You know I will always be your biggest fan

Cause nothing gets between me and my man!

Alternative Lines:

Through good times and bad I always know you're there to hold me hand when I'm sad.

We have a lot of laughs, as you scrape your knees and feed the bees????

We'll always love one another because after all we met on Big brother.

I thought it was so special when you used the veto on me it was almost as special as when you got on one kneww.

4:46 PM BBT

Dani and Kalia discussing Rachel and Brendon. Are they really like this in the house? Or does it just bring out the worst in them. The girls decide that Brendon and Rachel are just over the top. Kalia thinks it's wrong how easily Rachel talks about how many times her and Brendon have sex.

Dani says THE BEST Big Brother edit ever was her Dad. They made him seem GLORIOUS. Second best was Jen from her season.

Archived