8/1 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

12:50 PM

Bren and Rach talk

B:You and I play the game in different ways. I know you're going to miss me. I'm going to miss you.

R: Crying

B: How about this? Everytime you win HOH you yell "This is for you Brendon! This is for you baby!"

Dani called to DR

R: Daniele was surprised?

B: Nods. It was my decision not yours so it doesn't matter, right?

R: Right.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:49 PM BBT All 4 feeds on the backyard with Shelly, Brendon, Rachel, and Adam sitting on the couch. Just general chit chat. Occassional WBRB as they discuss what they will and will not be allowed to do at the Jury House such as e-mail. Adam is getting tired of the cruddy elf comments. He says if it was on someone else he would be all over it. They discuss Adam not being allowed to shave, his beard is his trademark. Shelly wants to at least trim it for his birthday.

3:59 PM BBT Adam has gone inside. Brendon cleans food out of Rachel's teeth and Shelly comments "now that's love". Shelly "probably still in lust too huh" Rachel "oh, yeah....but being in here doesn't help with that." Brendon tells Shelly that he will not be campaigning against Jordan. Brenchel discussing that Jordan has already won, Jeff has won 10K and Daniele has already won 50K. Brenchel have never won anything on the show because they always sacrifice prizes to win the competitions. (So much for no campaigns-Goldylucks). Shelly tells Brenchel that she is proud of Rachel keeping her cool the past few days and that their relationship is very cute. Cheesy, but cute. They are discussing bringing up their children in a stable, loving environment. Shelly reminds them that they can't be bickering all the time in front of kids.

4:10 PPM BBT Momma Shelly talking about being a parent and the sacrifices made and the benefits of being a grandparent. General chit chat.

Meanwhile, Porsche, Adam, and Lawon are in the purple room while Porsche and Adam coordinate a cruddy elf dance. Lawon clapping and laughing and then taking a stab at choreographing them as he beats on a drum (slop bucket?)

4:20 PM BBT Shelly has gone inside. Brenchel discussing that Daniele knew exactly what she was doing putting Jordan up in her place. They speculate that Jordan is the only person in the house that they can't get votes against.

4:26 PM BBT Porsche has joined Brenchel outside. They discuss getting votes from Lawon and Kalia. Jeff "they are going to vote to keep Jordan. They are both floaters and they are going to vote for another floater." They discuss who Jeff's targets will be if Jordan is sent home. Porsche thinks Jeff will go after them and Brenchel disagree that they can all still work together. They are trying to convince Porsche that Jeff would not expect her to vote for Jordan over Brendon and that Jeff has no reason to target her. Jeff won't magically start working with Daniele either.

4:34 PM BBT Porsche "the other side has the numbers, way more than us." Brendon "no side, there is no side. Just a bunch of flip floppers wherever the power is." They speculate a Q & A HoH competition where they will be taking people out. They discuss taking out Kalia and Lawon first. Rachel "You can tell by who is knocked out who they are working with." Brendon tells Rachel and Porsche that they have to work together because Daniele will be targeting them both. Serious Daniele bashing begins. "She says we will be friends afterwards: no B*t*h you take out my fiance we aren't going to be friends. There's a line and you crossed it." Daniele bashing ends when Adam comes outside. Back to general chit chat.

Meanwhile, Shelly is in the kitchen cleaning again....while chatting with Lawon who is sitting at the kitchen counter.

4:47 PM BBT Brenchel now trashtalking previous seasons HGs before getting back to game talk. They are using Jordan's former win as well as promises of safety for the rest of the summer to keep Brendon in the game. (All the while Jeff is stating he will not throw Jordan under the bus-Goldylucks)

4:17 PM BBT

Lawon now drumming as Adam and Porsche work on a choreographed dance routine. Funnily enough, Adam has better rhythm than Porsche.

[i am dying laughing here...] Adam can do 'the booty shake' he tells Lawon he felt like he lost his sexy in the last routine and comes back with a full on shimmy/shake. (Flashback 7:18 PM BBT)

4:24 PM BBT

Practice is finished. Lawon tells Shelly they are going to crack up tonight. Apparently they are dancing out songs and the other HGs have to guess what song they are dancing to.

Porsche heads outside with Bren Rach who ask her how it's going. She starts talking about the dance routine and they stop her... no about votes. She thinks Lawon will vote for Jordan. "Of course he will, he's a floater." says Brendon.

Shelly and Lawon eating in KT. Shelly says she was so ignorant before, she never would have believed it but Lawon is getting a tan. He's happy to be getting some color.

Brendon/Rachel/Porsche going through what's going to happen in the house. Porsche worried that Jeff will try to bully her for a vote for Jordan to stay. "Why? You don't have to even talk game with him. Just tell him you're my find. We're more concerned with Adam and Shelly, they might flip flop." says Rachel

Lawon and Shelly talking about Shelly's super clean earlier. "I wasn't going through your stuff. I just bagged everyone's stuff up so I could spray for spiders."

Lawon is laughing saying he saw it and just thought "There's Shelly." he appreciates her picking up all the laundry.

4:39 PM BBT

Rach: I'm never going to talk to her again in my life. Fucking Bitch. There's a line between game and friends. She's all like we're going to be friends out of the game and I'm like No we are never going to fucking talk again. Ever.

Bren: It's Daniele she's so stubborn and prideful. She fucking, fuck, fuck (That's all I'm hearing he's swearing more than speaking)

They are drilling for Porsche for what Dani is saying. Adam comes out and saves Porsche from further grilling. Adam telling Rach/Bren how last year on the TV Enzo was shown with his whole foster-father role with the duck. They ask how Enzo came off on tv "Funny. I didn't want to like him because he took my spot but he was entertaining." "How did I come off?"Rachel asks "You can be honest." "Uhhhh aggresive." Adam thinks quick "What about me?" asks Brendon "Always fighting to win. Determined." Adam says.

4:50 PM BBT Shelly is frustrated that she can't get into the storage room. She sees the light is green but the door is still locked. She is thinking sabotage.

Brenchel still working Adam in the BY. Adam states Kalia has done nothing to prove her reason for staying in the house. Adam doesn't think there will be a houseguest returning because the golden keys were supposed to guarantee final 10 which won't be true if someone comes back. Rachel thinks a return is definately possible. Adam is upset he did so poorly in the endurance HoH competition, particularly since he went out first. Once again Brendon states that the HoH was perfectly fitted for Daniele. Brendon pushes that he will target Daniele and there will be another endurance comp geared towards Daniele. Brendon "that's another reason to not keep her in the game." Brendon "She's the biggest liar on the house" Rachel "She's screwed everyone she's come close to." Shelly joins them outside again and Brendon states that he wants to stay in the game and promises them both that he will target Daniele. Again Brendon states how much he isn't going to campaign and how good his word is.

5:10 PM BBT Brendon heads inside and Rachel reminds Adam and Shelly that Jeff has also already won 25K as America's Favorite. Shelly to Rachel "maybe you'll win it this year." Rachel "yeah right". (They have really been pushing the previous winnings as a reason to keep Brendon in the house who hasn't ever won anything-Goldylucks)

5:15 PM BBT Jordan has joined them outside so campaign speeches end and general chit chat begins. Most of the HGs leave the BY leaving Brendon and Jordan a chance to talk. Jordan urges Brendon that if she happens to leave he needs to make sure he sticks with Jeff. Jordan expresses how sweet it is that Brendon used the veto on Rachel. Back to general chit chat about what they will do when they get home.

5:22 PM BBT

Adam, Jeff and Shelly hanging out in HNBR talking about nothing. Jeff's broken coffee cup actually.

Jordan, Rach, Bren and Porsche still outside talking. Porsche says she's near the tub "Next think you know you'll be peeing in the tub like Kahlia." Brendon says to her.

5:26 PM BBT Feeds 1 & 2 on the BY with Jorff, Brenchel, Porsche, and Lawon. General chit chat about their previous BB seasons and their introduction videos. Feeds 3 & 4 on Adam and Shelly in the bedroom. Generally civil for the time being. They are discussing Rachel's brief appearance on The Bold & the Beautiful.

5:38 PM BBT BB calls for OD lockdown. Kalia and Daniele in the HoH room taking their sweet time while discussing Jordan's paranoia about going home. Adam is hoping the lock down means presents and jokes "they are going to give us cocaine and draino." Daniele joins Adam and wants to make sure that he is still on board for keeping Jordan. "She's worried. She sees them (brenchel) celebrating and worries that deals have been made." Adam assures her that he will make his own decisions regardless of the pressure by Brendon and Rachel. Daniele "I just don't want Jordan stressing for nothing."

Daniele and Adam speculate they may be getting presents from BB because they are too boring on the feeds. Adam "CBS can edit, live feeds can't." Adam jokes maybe they are getting elf suits for everybody.

6:25 PM BBT

A whole lot of nothing going on. HGs just lazing about talking about whatever pops to mind. No game play, mostly small tidbits about their lives. Of note: Adam and Dani have been chatting comfortably for quite some time. We keep getting a lot of WBRB.

7:26 PM BBT

Rachel and Brendon rocking on Hammock playing the "What if?" game. Various Scenarios. The others are playing pool.

Rachel:What if I'm targeted in the knock out round?

Brendon: You know who is going in playing this game. You know who you do not want up there.

R: What if it's random like Shelly targets me?

B: You have to trust the emotional part of it. When I leave, you'll be sad, talk to Shelly about it.

7:39 PM BBT

Adam's goals coming into the game:

1. Don't be the first one kicked out.

2. Make it to jury.

3. Win.

Adam asks how Dani is doing. Kalia says good, after making a big move then fighting for your life every week.

They notice that Jeff and Jordan always go into DR back to back. "That's because they are America's Couple." says Adam Porsche says Jordan admitted to it.

Adam and Kalia continue to cook for everyone.

7:44 PM BBT

Rachel wishes her and Brendon could have made it to jury to get there together.

"Just stop, get back into it and play." Brendon tells her.

7:45 PM BBT

Brendon wants her to use the Jury House,if she ends up there, as a way to wind down after the game. He worries about her. She says it's different this year. She doesn't think everyone in the world hates her. She won't look at the internet this year. She swears it on their marriage.

Archived