Favorite and Least Favorite House Guest? (Week 4)

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite house guest?

• Adam
    • Lawon
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele
  2. 2. Who is your least favorite house guest?

• Adam
    • Lawon
    • Kalia
    • Porsche
    • Shelly
    • Rachel
    • Brendon
    • Jordan
    • Jeff
    • Daniele

Pretty crazy past 7 days in the Big Brother house. My favorites and least favorites have changed within that time.

Favorites are Dani and Kalia now. Least favorites are Brendon and Jeff. I still really like Jordan. She's funny and my opinion of Jeff hasn't rubbed off onto her, because she seems to stay grounded no matter what. Rachel is annoying, but Brendon bothers me way more for some reason.

I could care less about the rest of the jellyfish in the house. They don't really add anything to the game.

Guest Corky812

I voted for Daniella only because she voted her feelings, got HOH and is sending one of the idiot vets home!!

Least favorite I put Brenchel and Jeff in a tie (but I voted for Rachel because I could only pick onanimated_shocking.gif )

Pretty crazy past 7 days in the Big Brother house. My favorites and least favorites have changed within that time.

Favorites are Dani and Kalia now. Least favorites are Brendon and Jeff. I still really like Jordan. She's funny and my opinion of Jeff hasn't rubbed off onto her, because she seems to stay grounded no matter what. Rachel is annoying, but Brendon bothers me way more for some reason.

I could care less about the rest of the jellyfish in the house. They don't really add anything to the game.

I totally agree with you..

A few weeks into the game, who is playing the best game? Who is playing the worst game? Who is making the biggest mistakes which will cause them to lose?

I think at this point Daniele made a huge mistake in turning on her alliance this early in the game. While she might have been wanting Jeff and Jordan put on the block and eventually evicted she made it known too early and went about it the wrong way I think. In this case I think she has made the biggest mistake. In the end she should have been campaigning to get rid of Adam, then this week she would have been in the position to make a move in the game. However she has a chance to redeem herself this week.

At this point I think the person playing the game the best is Jeff, he hasn't won anything but he remained faithful to his alliance which is exactly the way you have to play this game this early. It is not time to turn your back on each other yet so in this case he is playing the best game.

I think Brenchel are playing the worst game, while they are winning they are starting to turn the house against them more and more with their attitude. They have Porsche in their back pocket but what Porsche doesn't always realize is that she has to be careful, if Brenchel put more of a target on their back and Porsche keeps openly being behind them she will in the end place a target on her back which isn't smart. When someone begins to hang themselves in the Big Brother house, you let them.

Porsche is playing a pretty good game. Even though it's obvious she's with Rachel, she isn't seen as a huge threat to anyone. She should easily slide into the final 5. This is the type of game Daniele should've played. Laying low. Porsche didn't need to win HOH this week, because there is too many other bigger fish to fry. She'll let them pick each other off one by one and be the last one standing.

I am wondering if the "fortune teller" is going to come to life and bring a magickal power into play.....

I was in Dick's chat the other day and he said don't tell anyone but the Fortune teller WILL come into play. But he didn't tell us how

Porsche and Shelly are boring as hell, but playing the best game because they are low on everyone's radar. Lawon is too, but I have trouble seeing him pull out a victory in the final few HoH/PoV competitions to be able to win the whole game.

Worst game is all the vets, since they'll all destroy each other into oblivion.

Hi all!

I keep reading about people's opinions on each house guest. I'm just curious to know who do you want to want win! Are your favorites based on a personal level or how they play the game?

I've been watching Big Brother for 12 seasons and I realised that my favorites are based as how their personnality shines through the game.

I'm really not a fan of Rachel but she plays a good Big Brother game. However, I just can't get passed her personnality. Everytime she talks, I cringe.

Anyway's let me know your list...I'm curious.

Here is mine. It's based on personal and game level. Btw - this may change next week lol!

1- Dani

2- Jeff

3- Jordan

4- Adam

5- Porsche

6- Shelley

7- Kalia

8- Lawon

9- Rachel

Hi Nance! I really have to think about this carefully before i can give a list. I was against the vets coming in because I believe it messed up the whole season but I can't really say I like the newbies either. I guess I will start rooting for whoever will surprise me, start the drama, make a bold move etc. :animated_bouncy:

My list goes like this, this week

1. Dani

2. Jordan

3. Jeff

4. Shelly

5. Adam

6. Rachel

7. Porsche

8. Lawon

9. Kalia

My list is completely different (except for last place) depending on whether we're going by likeability or entertainment value:

Likeability:

1. Jordan (So sweet and quirky!)

2. Jeff (A cool and funny dude)

3. Shelly

4. Adam

5. Rachel

6. Brendon

7. Porsche

8. Daniele (Manipulative brat!)

9. Lawon (The personality of a drink coaster)

10. Kalia (I might kill myself if I was stuck in a room with her for 10 minutes!)

Entertainment Value:

1. Rachel (Wildly emotional and unpredictable!)

2. Daniele (Great villain)

3. Jeff (Always has the best DR entries!)

4. Jordan

5. Brendon

6. Shelly

7. Adam

8. Porsche

9. Lawon (Absolutely clueless!)

10. Kalia (One of the most annoying BB contestants EVER!)

My least fav (oh dare I say it lol ) Jordan for stabbing her alliance square in the back and making deals with the devil who wanted her man backed doored last week all the while working to get the same people who saved her last week out this week. I know many are happy about this because its Brenchal, but in my heart of hearts I am confidant that if the shoe was on the other foot people would be LIVID at Brenchal and be calling them every name in the book and we would be seeing pages and pages of posts of how aweful Brenchal are. . Mean while Jordan admits that they may not even still be there if it wsnt for Brenchal. And an hour later she is scheming to tell Dani to put her up as a pawn to ensure Brenchal (her man allies) are split up. This has got to be causing some doubt or distrust with the other HGs in the house because trust and loyalty play a big part in your safety in the house and we may not see it this week but I feel this may effect them later on.. Not to mention her quite quirkiness was cute when she was two years younger but now seems a but forced to me and over the top (I mean his name is SPONGEbob for goodness sakes not Cheeshbob lol. (imo you cant scheme the way she does against people who have your back 110% the way Brenchal do with out having a bit more evil in you somewhere than what you let on)

My 2nd least favorite is Jeff and Brendon because they both have a sense of arrogance about them in the way the talk to other HGs in the house and to their women. Brendons thinking that he knows what is going on with every HG and shoots Rachel down everytime she brings an important fact up which usually she is right about.

My fav of course is Rachel and here is why, last year I could hardly handle watching this girl for more than five seconds now I find her way more relaxed and she is really trying to improve her imperfections. It takes a big person to admit their faults and willingly work on fixing them yes she has still had her moments but I see her as a "real" type person who instead of smiling to your face and stabbing you in the back the first second its turned she tells you how she is feeling. IMO I would much rather have a friend like that then someone like Jordan OR Dani who smile to your face then cozy down in the BY for an hour bashing session. Not to mention that she is still (with knowing Brendon is going home) interacting with everyone and socializing vs hiding in the HOH bedroom too stuck up for anyone else. I think she has been judged harshly and unfairly and didnt have a chance to win this game based on personal feelings of other hGs vs her game play. I do feel that her and Brendon made a very bad move last week by not going along with what Dani and Dom wanted to do (obviously since one is going home at the hands of BOTH ) But I also respect their depth of loyalty and wish they would have done what was best for THEM and not JOJE because we now know they dont have the same integrity and character or sense of loyalty.

Just wanted to add that I was 110% JOJE fan from day one until the events of this week. My opinion has completely changed and I am extremely disappointed in their (imo) dirty game play...

Archived