POV - Week 4 Discussion

nance

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Racheal should have a penalty vote for eating before midnight last night

:animated_rotfl: Here we go again-every year it's the same thing. Enzo ate a ton last year when he was supposed to be on slop. BB never did anything even though people here were freaking out since they hated Enzo. There were petitions and everything. BB ignored them. It was all a waste getting nervous over nothing! :animated_rotfl:

brendon wins pov :animated_bouncy:

Dani is probably pooping in her pants....her a kalia wanted Brendon gone so bad...not this week for sure..

What's the difference, at least one head of the monster is cut off?

Dani should have been thinking about this week one and sided with the newbies instead of going with the vets. Her second mistake was rallying to get rid of Cassie, so if she's in a hole it's her own fault.

lmao

This is turning out to be a better season than I thought it would be.

I wonder if he will take Rachel off?

Very good question about Rachel. He talks a good game but I'm dying to see what happens! :animated_bouncy:

He told Rachel last night if he won he'd use it to take her off the block and of course Rachel didn't refuse, that's how selfish she is.

Oh well, goodbye Brendon then :ph34r: Another week listening to her boohooing and whatever else she'll brew up before eviction :no:

he prolly will take Rachel off as he says she has no where to go, so I imagine that is what he will do so she can stay in the house now if Dani decides to put up a pawn like Lawon or adam it could backfire, I have a gut feeling that tells me she may want to put up Shelly

he prolly will take Rachel off as he says she has no where to go, so I imagine that is what he will do so she can stay in the house now if Dani decides to put up a pawn like Lawon or adam it could backfire, I have a gut feeling that tells me she may want to put up Shelly

Why does she not have somewhere to live??

Intersting I heard theories on another board that instead of Jordan it will be Shelly because they are catching on to her now andd think she can win the whole thing. Dani would be stupid to do that but Kalia is all for it

Intersting I heard theories on another board that instead of Jordan it will be Shelly because they are catching on to her now andd think she can win the whole thing. Dani would be stupid to do that but Kalia is all for it

I think she would be stupid to put up Shelly just for the fact Daniele has absolutely no control over the vote..She has only two votes on her side of Lawon and Kalia and even they are pretty unreliable at that...She wants half of Brenchel gone she needs to put up Jordan...

If she puts up Shelly, Rachel or Brendon will go home. Shelly has the votes unless her double-agent agenda gets exposed this week.

(Kahlia, Adam, Jeff and Jordan would vote to keep Shelly. Brendon or Rachel, Porcha and maybe Lawon would vote to keep B or R - and I'm not even sure about Lawon.) Thats 4 against 3 at best.

I've been contenplating Dani's choices after the POV ceremony . . .

If Brendon saves himself, I believe her best choice would be Porsche; this will get the girl in the game in a heartbeat, and will reveal what the "others" really think of her. If either of them go, IMHO, there is no loss.

If Rachel is saved, Shelly would be the ultimate choice; Shelly would need to campaign for her life in the house. Shelly would certainly have to convince Dani and her supporters that she is worth keeping. Would be interesting to see how she plays her cards.

caveat: as much as I love Dani and her gameplay, Shelly could be a contender!!

ETA: I see why Jordon would be a posibility, but, the Brenchel gang could send her packing and the house would still be under the Brenchel torture . . .

Guest Corky812

I'll take either Brenchel being gone but I think it would be better drama (for the fans...yooo hoo BB, remember us?) to keep Brendon in. He's such a two way train on a one way track he will make life unbearable for the house whereas Rachel will cry and just try to worm in with everyone to get sympathy.

I think Shelly would be the best choice also. She will fight for votes and throw her alliance, such as it is, under an entire Greyhound station of buses to stay in the house. That might make for at least one mildly exciting week.

Archived