POV - Week 4 Discussion

nance

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See and that is why I think the POV should be like the Survivor's immunity idol. You hold it you are safe, you give it away, tough noogy, all bets are off.

I saw a comment somewhere that Rachel could win POV and save both her and Brendon, but that can't happen if they are both on the block.

See and that is why I think the POV should be like the Survivor's immunity idol. You hold it you are safe, you give it away, tough noogy, all bets are off.

I saw a comment somewhere that Rachel could win POV and save both her and Brendon, but that can't happen if they are both on the block.

RIGHT! The only way she could save them both is if he is on the block and she is NOT. Then she could win it and take B off and they would both be safe. That is why if Dani really is targetting Brendon, she needs to put them both on the block together.

Guest Corky812

I can only hope that either Dani or Kalia will win POV. I think it's a given that if Brenchel is on the block the only names in that bag will be Jeff and Jordan and vice versa if Jeff and Jordan are on the block Brenchel will be picked to play.

J/J can't use the veto if one of them wins it. If it R/B on the block and Jeff or Jordan use the veto, the other one could be put up.

DUH! The only reason they would want to win it is to make sure the noms stay the same and they stay safe.

Guest Corky812

If any combo of Brenchel or Jeff and Jordan are on the block I don't think anyone woud have the nerve to use the veto except one of those 4. Lets hope Dani wins POV also!

If any combo of Brenchel or Jeff and Jordan are on the block I don't think anyone woud have the nerve to use the veto except one of those 4. Lets hope Dani wins POV also!

True, I can't picture Lawon or Adam shaking things up LOL !

jeff adam porshe joins brendon rachel daniele playing for the veto :animated_bouncy:

wonder if Jeff will throw the comp so he isn't under pressure to use the Veto if he wins? Brendon would push him to save Rachel and I don't think Jeff would want to save her. Just my opinion :)

Jeff NOR Jordan would use it because then one of them will go up. Shelley and Porsche are already pushing to evict Rachel and leave Brendon, yay :hurray:

So just as long as Brenchel doesn't win the POV, looks like Rachel will walk out the door on Thurs and THAT would be AWESOME :hurray:

Sounds like Porshe might use it to save Brendon.

That would set off the fireworks in the house! Rachel would believe that Porsche was after her man! She'd have visions of Brendon and Porsche all cozy in the house together.

Jeff NOR Jordan would use it because then one of them will go up. Shelley and Porsche are already pushing to evict Rachel and leave Brendon, yay :hurray:

So just as long as Brenchel doesn't win the POV, looks like Rachel will walk out the door on Thurs and THAT would be AWESOME :hurray:

I would love to see her go!

I would love to see her go!

I wont love to see either Brendon or Rachel go. They are two of the best competitors on BB - thus the reason they were brought back this season. People love em and love to hate em. I for one dont understand all the hatred towards them. They are funny, fun and they love playing the game. I hope there is a twist this week.

wonder if Jeff will throw the comp so he isn't under pressure to use the Veto if he wins? Brendon would push him to save Rachel and I don't think Jeff would want to save her. Just my opinion :)

I think if Jeff wins he won't feel pressured at all to use Veto because he knows that if he takes one of B/R off the block, then Jordan will go on the block. He's actually the ideal winner for Veto because no matter WHAT, he won't use it. That's why I'm rooting for him!

Sounds like Porshe might use it to save Brendon.

i think you meant rachel :animated_bouncy:

No I meant Brendon. She was talking to Adam earlier and saying Brendon would be the better of the 2 to keep.

thanks i missed that

the drama that would create would be hilarious :animated_bouncy:

Archived