Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/29

uvp

rachel and daniele talking :animated_bouncy:

I'm just waiting to see who is the first to duck out from Dani's HoH reveal. My money's on Jeff and Jordan, they seem the most uncomfortable.

Awwwkward

3 minutes later, a mass exodus (led by Jeff). Even Dani utters a final Awwwwkward as they leave.

If Dani goes for any of their lies B/R and JJ I am going to screem. They seem to think they can make a deal with Dani to put up Kalia and Lawon ... After what happened in tonights HOH comp it should be very clear that BR & JJ are never going to align with her and that Shelly and Porsche are for them.

Shelley says the only definite thing she would have come off the board was a pic.

She's in intense man-mode this morning. Sounds and moves more like truck driver than ever before. A little anxious maybe one of your idols are leaving, Shelley? She'll need a car wash on her head when it gets removed from Jordan and Jeff's asses.

Shelley says the only definite thing she would have come off the board was a pic.

She's in intense man-mode this morning. Sounds and moves more like truck driver than ever before. A little anxious maybe one of your idols are leaving, Shelley? She'll need a car wash on her head when it gets removed from Jordan and Jeff's asses.

Good god, Kalia blew dried that crap out of her hair without washing it first. Pig. Or perhaps that snow was eatable? Who knows. Yum..........

OK first time this season kalia made me laugh... Adam just came from the HoH with strawberry milk powder & kalia says "Oh I love that!!! I always drink that after I *puts her pinched thumb and finger up to her lips*" LOL! Kalia gets Quick Strawberry Milk munchies after getting high! CRACKED me up!

ready to see this aftermath of nomination :animated_bouncy:

:juggle: me too, waiting

rachel and brendon nomed

brendon says if he wins pov he will pull rachel off the block

big shocker NOT :animated_bouncy:

rachel and brendon nomed

brendon says if he wins pov he will pull rachel off the block

big shocker NOT :animated_bouncy:

Even if he pulls her off, the house should be smart enough to vote the other one off.

If Brendon or Rachel manages to get off the block I'm betting Dani will put up Jordan as a replacement to assure the other one gets voted out. Dani knows how the votes are going to go and since most everyone likes Jordan she wouldn't be the one leaving.

I hope Dani washes those sheets that COWlia is all snuggled up in...

Well something might drip while she is airing it out....

ewwww did I say that?

Archived