Live Show - July 28th

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Brenchel are on block together...just want there to be bbads, etc., filled with HATRED....

Dani said today she was going to put Brenchal on the block. J&J as back ups

Jeff said he has the Veto and he feels good.

I have always said in her season and in this season that Dani is a beast in comps. I had no doubt she would win.

yep it was clear she was

king123 will be :party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

I'm sure posts will be written about the Comp being better for ladies

with small feet, etc.

Some will say it even helped if you didn't have a big butt, weren't too tall ... on and on.

Whether they pick competitions to favor some HG's ... who knows.

But this was right up Dani's alley.

She won it hands down.

Can't wait to see how the week unfolds

So I'm confused. Was the next big 'twist' that they were no longer duos? That's all? Considering the fact that the HGs have been talking about duos ending now for the last two weeks it wasn't a surprise to them or a twist. And why have Dom stay just to hear that? Didn't do anything to change his situation. Did I miss something?

So I'm confused. Was the next big 'twist' that they were no longer duos? That's all? Considering the fact that the HGs have been talking about duos ending now for the last two weeks it wasn't a surprise to them or a twist. And why have Dom stay just to hear that? Didn't do anything to change his situation. Did I miss something?

Nope, you didn't miss anything. it was typical CBS over-hype of a lame (expected) twist.

Guest Corky812

What a dumb show. They toned down the fight, made Dom sit there for a "big twist" my dog had already figured out and then we have the HOH Comp which sent Brenchel and Jeff on another pity party.

Dani better keep her nerve and put up Brendon and Jeff and replace with Rachel if one wins the POV or this show will just continue to spriral downhill!! I'm already half-heartedly watching because it's such a re-run of Brenchell 2010.

Archived