Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/28

I agree.. I think if it's endurance it will be between Dani and Porche... maybe Brendon- can't remember how he did in previous endurance comps.. I try to ignore him but b/t him and Dani they will have the most fight in them.

I think Jeff won an endurance challenge during BB11. So, he could have a shot at it and Shelly looks like a tough cookie too.

I think I remember that, I am getting geared up for it and am happy I have the feeds this year, as I always had to rely on the updates to see who lasted

Feeds were on for a few. Lots of talk about golden keys, mention of a golden dragon (which they all said would be cool) Porche said "a bedazzled golden dragon" to which Rach thought would be super cool! Discussion of what clothes to wear - sweatpants, jackets, hats... on other cameras Don was saying stuff about the other players not stepping up and being cowards and that they really should play the game...

Feeds were on for a few. Lots of talk about golden keys, mention of a golden dragon (which they all said would be cool) Porche said "a bedazzled golden dragon" to which Rach thought would be super cool! Discussion of what clothes to wear - sweatpants, jackets, hats... on other cameras Don was saying stuff about the other players not stepping up and being cowards and that they really should play the game...

He's been harping on this and saying that's why he likes Dani, because she did make a move. (Never mind that it was a totally stupid move at the wrong time.) The thing is, people are playing the game, they're just not playing it his way, to save him so he and Dani can further themselves. When all is said and done, a STRONG competitor will be gone tonight. One more down, a few more to go.

rachel and kalia getting into it :animated_bouncy:

yep fights a brewin, Rachel couldn't stand it,lolol

rachel : who do you think she will nominate? :animated_bouncy:

daniele confirmed the target with be rachel/ brendon :animated_bouncy:

any other long time BIG BROTHER Fan realize that EVERY Endurance Comp has resulted in the "power alliance" to lose.

BB4's DreamTeam

BB5's Four Horsemen

BB6's Soverign Six

BB7's BB6 alliance

BB8's Late Night Crew

BB9's...no one cares

Archived