Who Do You Want to Win HoH? (Week 4)

Week 4 HoH  

76 members have voted

1. 1. For Week 4, who would you like to see win HoH?

Barring a twist that doesn't allow certain HGs to compete (such as the Golden Key holders not being able to), I put up everyone in the poll that can compete for the next HoH. This is probably the most pivotal point in the game yet, so the question is who would you like to see control it for the next week?

Daniele for me. Brenchel or Jordeff will just nominate Dani with Lawon/Kalia and interchange them if the other comes off the block. Sounds boring to me. Dani will put up the strongest players and watch them all duke it out. Egos aplenty will fly. It would be way more fun. :)

Voting for Shelly. Ready for something different to happen in the house.

I think I would like Shelly too. I just don't want J&J to have to be downstairs with the Nerd Herd.

Because I'd like to see some strong play, I voted for Dani. But, in the everchanging moods of BB contestants I would have voted for Dominic if he were on the list. You never know with a live eviction.

Changed it to put Adam or Dom. I'd be quite shocked to see him stay, but I guess we can expect the unexpected in the BB house!

Dani must WIN - If she does not pull it off. I think no matter who wins, even the ones that she is quasi aligned with Danielle will go up and go home.

Pretty much after that, BB is over for this summer. Because Jordeff or Brenchel, then one will be handed a check easily. Because after Dani goes, thee is not one person who will even try to go against those four. I really hope they never do a season where they mix new HG with vets. Because new HGs just look, bow-down to vets, roll-over and play-dead. They become just fillers in the game.

Even when they were having that big arunet today, all the newbies were listening to Rachel and Jeff explain what will happen in the future as well as how the rest of the game is going to play out. And pretty much besides ani they just listened and ate it all up like they had no clue what show they were on.

Dani must WIN - If she does not pull it off. I think no matter who wins, even the ones that she is quasi aligned with Danielle will go up and go home.

Pretty much after that, BB is over for this summer. Because Jordeff or Brenchel, then one will be handed a check easily. Because after Dani goes, thee is not one person who will even try to go against those four. I really hope they never do a season where they mix new HG with vets. Because new HGs just look, bow-down to vets, roll-over and play-dead. They become just fillers in the game.

Even when they were having that big arunet today, all the newbies were listening to Rachel and Jeff explain what will happen in the future as well as how the rest of the game is going to play out. And pretty much besides ani they just listened and ate it all up like they had no clue what show they were on.

:animated_rotfl: I just made a post in the BBAD thread about the house meeting and how it was so apparent that JJ and BR have a final 4 deal, it was also apparent that they cut deals with everyone in the house and all of them think they have a final 6 deal (that included dani at the time). And for some reason Shelly thinks she has a F3 deal with JJ (she's delusional). I am beginning to wonder if she entered the house to get a vacation away from her husband and daughter cause she is surely not thinking about winning $500K, she actually told Jordan she wanted her and Jeff to go to the end and she will help them get there. Someone SMACK THE CRAP out of this woman please!

animated_rotfl.gif I just made a post in the BBAD thread about the house meeting and how it was so apparent that JJ and BR have a final 4 deal, it was also apparent that they cut deals with everyone in the house and all of them think they have a final 6 deal (that included dani at the time). And for some reason Shelly thinks she has a F3 deal with JJ (she's delusional). I am beginning to wonder if she entered the house to get a vacation away from her husband and daughter cause she is surely not thinking about winning $500K, she actually told Jordan she wanted her and Jeff to go to the end and she will help them get there. Someone SMACK THE CRAP out of this woman please!

Shelly walks around blowing smoke up the vets butts!! Yesterday morning she told Brendon him and Ratchel would no doubt win. She is a snake in the grass!!

I voted Lawon. Why would we want any of the vets to win? It's just going around in the same circle when one of them wins. Don't trust Daniele enough to get out Brenchel. Don't know what Lawon would do and that is why I would like to see him be HOH. Great twist would be that none of the ones who have won HOH or Veto, can play for it, so tired of Brenchel, any way to get rid of them would be good.

Just want to see what someone else would do, so frustrated with the vets and their hold on everyone. Did I say how much I want Rachel or Brendon to go????

ABD--anybody but dani ---because I never could stand her whiney ass since the first day she appeared on TV!

If they do gear this for her to win it however, it could make for inteteresting TV-and that's what matters most!

So far BB13 is > BB12. :animated_bouncy:

BTW-I think Shelley would be interesting too-would she make enemies or would she still be capable of snowing people as she evicts them LOL?

Daniele! i really don't like any of the other vets this season. They act like they are such pros at this game, and act so entitled. Can't stand any of them. So a Daniele win will at least get rid of brendon, which i'll be perfectly fine with.

oh and this season sucks so far. all the good people are leaving. (Cassi, Dominic, Dick)

Daniele, just for the sheer fact of wiping that sense of BB entitlement off of Jordeff and Brenchel, wanna see some fireworks. Still a Shelly fan, but no need for her to win HOH at this time, shes comfortable where she is.

Daniele, just for the sheer fact of wiping that sense of BB entitlement off of Jordeff and Brenchel, wanna see some fireworks. Still a Shelly fan, but no need for her to win HOH at this time, shes comfortable where she is.

Shelly better try, because she will be the first person the vets will throw to newbies to save their on behinds. SHe made final 4 with Jordan and not Jeff! Jeff is the one she should have talk to about final 4. She better play for it.

Shelly better try, because she will be the first person the vets will throw to newbies to save their on behinds. SHe made final 4 with Jordan and not Jeff! Jeff is the one she should have talk to about final 4. She better play for it.

They can throw her under the bus all they want, I promise you the 4 veterans and their arrogance (minus Jordan...shes gulty by association) are on everyone's radar list before her. Even if shes on the block one of those 4 will be sitting beside her if the newbs win HOH, she'll still be safe IMO

ITA.. I'm a Jordan/Jeff fan, but I'd like Dani to win this one.

ITA.. I'm a Jordan/Jeff fan, but I'd like Dani to win this one.

Same here, but if Dani does win, Jeff or Jordan may be evicted, and I don't want to give up that dream just yet!

Endurance HOHs are usually geared towards smaller people and Dani is the smallest person in the house. Her winning will definitely make the feeds fun to watch. But in a way, I don't want her to have that satisfaction!

Regardless, it should be good!

Archived