Shelly - Week 4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that Zuzu covered Shelly's modus operandi perfectly posts back. That said, I am beginning to think that she is becoming frayed at the edges from the pressure of being everything to everyone and now they know pretty much that she has as many faces as need be. Shelly looks way too rough for someone with time aplenty to do makeup, hair and nails for the tv audience. I just dunno about Shelly. Honestly.

Shelly's masculine actions don't bother me. I see women everyday that I honestly can't even tell they're women. Shelly's quite feminine in comparison.

I think she's playing a really good game (so far). I believe she's doing a much better job of manipulating J/J and B/R and they are doing vice-versa. She got both couples to pledge an F3 deal with her yesterday morning, before Rachel's idiotic meltdown.

I think Shelly is playing a very interesting game. She's remaining friends with the vets so they won't put her on the block. She makes the newbies comfortable with her conversations with them so she's off their radar for eviction. The newbies are concentrating on the vets to get them out of the house. The vets are targeting one another or the "lackeys" without including Shelly in that group.

It seems to me she has positioned herself pretty good right now. However, when she went to the HOH asking Dani who she'll put up, I didn't expect her to be so direct with someone she isn't that close to right now. That being said I just don't expect anybody to put her up for a couple of weeks. Most of the house is targeting Rachel, Brendon, Dani, and Jeff. I don't include Jordan in that bunch because so many of the HG like her and have told her they wouldn't put her up.

Things may change if another HG returns to the house.

I got a kick out of the talk she had with Brenchel yesterday morning. She's keeping the pressure on the two couples to keep their sights on one another. Not a bad move. wink.gif

I like her as a person and would be her friend outside the house but she is just getting too frantic. It drives me nuts that she just can't take a side. This spy stuff is irritating to me.

(I called myself NUTS... :giggle:)

I dont think that Shelly had anything to worry about, anyway. She didn't HAVE to play any game so early. Especially an offensive game when there really was no defense against her. Just be there. They know. Deals are made with the speed of light in that house. Whether they are kept or not is key.

I am reading the updates! Has Shelly turn on JJ for BR???? She just made a final 3 deal with them! And is trying to get Jordan out! She said their is no way to win against Jordan and the best move is to get her out now while they have a chance. She is now trying to work on Adam to save Brendon!

OK read further, she is working them! I still dont like her, but she is using her evil for good! :lol:

I am reading the updates! Has Shelly turn on JJ for BR???? She just made a final 3 deal with them! And is trying to get Jordan out! She said their is no way to win against Jordan and the best move is to get her out now while they have a chance. She is now trying to work on Adam to save Brendon!

OK read further, she is working them! I still dont like her, but she is using her evil for good! :lol:

If she has turned on them then I'd say she's pretty slick. I heard her in the purple room with Jordan yesterday telling her everything Brenchel said to her that morning. She was throwing them under the bus and led me to believe that she'd decided not to help them.

I watched BBAD last nite and it was hilarious when Shelly the hunter crawled under the hammock to spy on Rachel and Brendon and got busted :hahohi:

That must be how she sneaks up on the poor little bunny rabbits she kills! :scared:

Be vewy vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbits. And Brenchels.

I really, really wanted to like Shelly. But she has become a Rosie the Robot in overdrive and on top of the frantic cleaning, she thinks she is now super spy. She is becoming so annoying.

I liked the way she told it like it was during Rachels "pity party" this afternoon, she pulled no punches,lol I LIKE THAT

Archived