Shelly - Week 4

Jeff and Jordon are Shelly's ALL TIME FAVORITES...she is doing EXATLY what she said she would...gathering info and she'll be "reporting" back to Jeff as soon as she can get a few minutes alone with him. IMHO Shelly is NOT playing both side, just appearing too for the sake of going as far as she can with her idols..J/J

:offtopic:

WHAT is that "Warning Status" thing on the bottom of my member info????

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it amazes me shelly has so many fool about what she will do :animated_bouncy:

I much prefer a game where people draw their lines in the sand and not this floating chit. I have never liked that kind of game that Shelly, Adam, Lawon and Kalia are playing. Just take a side and play. I am not saying people can't change their mind about what side they are on but geeeez all the secret agent stuff is crazy!!

(is crazy OK to say?)

Yes. As long as you don't capitalize it.... :party_smilie:

As for Shelly, I am still just stunned when she talks. I keep looking for a guy.

come on she has done the same sing and dance with keith and dominic

each time she has voted against them

she has run to jordan/jeff and told them info

so no way for a second do i buy she would vote out jordan animated_bouncy.gif

But she usually at least has something to gain from it. What does she gain from pissing Rachel off for no reason? Plus she looked really scared and deep in thought when thinking about how Jeff would react. She's a hell of an actor if this is all just show.

Yesterday she made an alliance with jeff jordon and Adam for final 4. If she votes jordon out jeff will call her out and then she for sure will go home. I hope she is just leading them on if not her whole game will be done because no one will believe her.

If she really is serious about this game, she would vote Jordan out. She would have B&R on her side, and she could still act as she gave Jordan her vote to stay, because J will have a couple of votes, and Jeff would believe her... then the blame would be on Kalia, Lawton, Adam - this is pretty easy. I love J&J and I'm their fan. But I am even a bigger fan of the show and for that reason I'd prefer to see strong HGs remaining as long as they can in the game. Jordan is a sweetheart, and gets along with everyone in the house... this gets old, and boring... besides, it is like a repeat from BB11.

Jeff and Jordon are Shelly's ALL TIME FAVORITES...she is doing EXATLY what she said she would...gathering info and she'll be "reporting" back to Jeff as soon as she can get a few minutes alone with him. IMHO Shelly is NOT playing both side, just appearing too for the sake of going as far as she can with her idols..J/J

I think you're absolutely right. This is the game she's been playing since the beginning.

I agree and with that thought in mind, I am reminded how foolish Shelly is to be their "starstruck" lackey. It might work in her favor but I doubt it. Jeff and Jordan will cut her loose in a heartbeat; need be. Jeff and Jordan are there for the money. I am about to like Daniele again - except for that sidekick of hers.

She will not be able to cover her vote up because Kalia and Lawon are going to do what Dani wants them to. They know that Porshe is going to vote for Brendon to stay if there are 2 votes out there for Brendon its not rocket science who voted. Rachel and Brendon cannot be trusted evidently I know Rachel wants him to stay but they basically threw Jordon under the bus as nicely as they could. I love how Brendon says he will be mad for an hour and then he will get over it, I wouldn't bet money on that. I thought she was smarter than to listen to those 2 and all their bull crap. Well Shelly good luck on this I give you 2 weeks and off to the Jury house for you.

I think the Newbies would have to win a comp of some kind to get somewhere in the game.....

crickets chirp chirp chirp

Very valid point! Still haven't seen a newb win an HOH, have we? And I think only Dom won a veto comp (then was stupid enough to throw one that he should have tried to win - still laughing about that dumbass move!! :animated_rotfl: )

If WE all can see that the newbies need to band together why can't THEY see it? Oh right, all the newbies are too busy being blinded by drama. Look beyond the BSO's (Bright Shiny Objects) N00Bs! Band together and change the house.

PS Shelly, Strategic Partnerships 101 - they don't work if they aren't further your aims!!!

Archived