Shelly - Week 4

Yup Sheldon, lol lol lol. I think they have ants all over the place from BB comps with food involved. Can BB really clean up those messes in the yard that well? Remember the honey comp last year. Ah, talk about an ant draw.

Then, just to be mean there is the cow pie Kalia and her Miss Piggy ways with food. Someone put some hair in her bed. :animated_shocking:

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just lmao that some folks still confide in her

she is really is working this you can trust me with anything gameplay :animated_bouncy:

i just lmao that some folks still confide in her

she is really is working this you can trust me with anything gameplay :animated_bouncy:

Yeah UPV, that was really some Coach to Trainee pep talk she had with Porsche, I was laughing and saying to myself "She is leading the lamb to slaughter",lol

Yeah UPV, that was really some Coach to Trainee pep talk she had with Porsche, I was laughing and saying to myself "She is leading the lamb to slaughter",lol

haha...me too. I wonder how much Kalia heard while she was slinking around the door, eavesdropping. I think she started listening after Shelly said she would put up K next week.

MV5BMTI0MTI3Nzg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjQ4ODM2._V1._CR0,0,372,372_SS80_.jpgDoris Day in the same role, sorta looks like shelly very pretty for a cowgirl,lol

MV5BMTI0MTI3Nzg1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMjQ4ODM2._V1._CR0,0,372,372_SS80_.jpgDoris Day in the same role, sorta looks like shelly very pretty for a cowgirl,lol

Very True, fatcat! Doris was Calamity Jane, but only because she didn't get Annie Oakley role Betty Hutton did. But they were essentially the same character...the butch Western Cowgirl!!!

true len, I was thinkin she was annie oakley in "annie get your gun " with Howar keel thats where this pic is from, I have the dvd Calamity Jane and may just watch it tonight it has some great music

true len, I was thinkin she was annie oakley in "annie get your gun " with Howar keel thats where this pic is from, I have the dvd Calamity Jane and may just watch it tonight it has some great music

I love the songs from "Calamity" as much as the ones from "Annie Get..." My fav from both shows is Doris' "Once I had a Secret Love..." Also I think Doris might have done an obscure version of "Annie Get Your Gun" on TV in the 1950s. She was great in rough and tumble roles!

I love secret love and the first song in calamity "whip crack away", where she is ridin in the wagon and singing that song, I am definately watchin it tonight,lol

Is it me? I just dont like Shelly! I hate that she is not playing for self! She calls herself a spy, but for what??? she is playing for 3rd place instead of winning!!! These Newbies Suck!!! The only one to stick up for them is a vet!!! If they got together they have a better chance in winning. They Suck!!!

Is it me? I just dont like Shelly! I hate that she is not playing for self! She calls herself a spy, but for what??? she is playing for 3rd place instead of winning!!! These Newbies Suck!!! The only one to stick up for them is a vet!!! If they got together they have a better chance in winning. They Suck!!!

She wants to be their best friend until the moment she stabs them in the back and takes only one of them to final two.

But she has showed her cards too early .. and people are getting wise to the fact she's playing both sides, and being somewhat sneaky.

She wants to be their best friend until the moment she stabs them in the back and takes only one of them to final two.

But she has showed her cards too early .. and people are getting wise to the fact she's playing both sides, and being somewhat sneaky.

I much prefer a game where people draw their lines in the sand and not this floating chit. I have never liked that kind of game that Shelly, Adam, Lawon and Kalia are playing. Just take a side and play. I am not saying people can't change their mind about what side they are on but geeeez all the secret agent stuff is crazy!!

(is crazy OK to say?)

I much prefer a game where people draw their lines in the sand and not this floating chit. I have never liked that kind of game that Shelly, Adam, Lawon and Kalia are playing. Just take a side and play. I am not saying people can't change their mind about what side they are on but geeeez all the secret agent stuff is crazy!!

(is crazy OK to say?)

:animated_rotfl:

(is crazy OK to say?)

I agree about all the floaters this season. I wish they'd pick a side. I do think Shelly did pick from day one (J/J). The rest of them will float to where the power is. That's why I'm looking forward to a knock-out comp. The lines will be drawn then, whether they like it or not.

No, crazy is not okay. :cookoo: I'm totally and completely offended, while on my meds anyway. :huh: Off my meds, I don't know the difference so have at it. :wacko: Please be more PC before you're burned at the stake. :lol::animated_rotfl:

No, crazy is not okay. :cookoo: I'm totally and completely offended, while on my meds anyway. :huh: Off my meds, I don't know the difference so have at it. :wacko: Please be more PC before you're burned at the stake. :lol::animated_rotfl:

I love a person with a good sense of humor and not the word police. :animated_wave:

At the beginning of this week I would have bet my house that Brendon was going home. But the most unbelievable conversation just took place on the Live Feed for the last couple hours. It really sounds like Brenchel has Shelly convinced to pull Adam in with them and vote Jordan out! This could be one of the greatest shockers in BB history if it happens!

I understand that Shelly pretty much plays every side and convinces everyone that she is with them but she really genuinely seems prepared to do this and I don't know what her motivation would be to agree to it if she isn't going to do it...

Thoughts?

come on she has done the same sing and dance with keith and dominic

each time she has voted against them

she has run to jordan/jeff and told them info

so no way for a second do i buy she would vote out jordan :animated_bouncy:

Archived