Shelly - Week 4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lmao

She looks so hard in the face and her manliness makes it worse. She's so self-righteous too and I can't wait for her to go.

Her blah blah is getting almost, almost as annoying at Kalia. Get rid of her.

I get Shelly, she's invested some of her companies revenues in leadership training. From the classic coaching techniques to the values and integrity talk it's like watching one of my star "students" play in the house. All that's missing is for her to start referring to jury as a "Milestone" and winning as her "Strategic Direction".

She's playing too hard on the "Personal Integrity" method thought. She ought to employ the No touch, No Talk, No Eye Contact methodology of Cesaer Milan: she's bull dogging the HGs now with her opinions and we all know what happens when you replace confidence with aggression in dog handling. You get bit. Shelly needs to back off a bit and take the edge off, she's chomping at the bit because she is a leader in her workplace, the dam she put up to temper that natural inclination in the house is starting crack.

Again, unless the newbies wise up and band together exclusive of the vets they are all going down one at a time. They've got the power to do it, they just haven't realized it yet.

I get Shelly, she's invested some of her companies revenues in leadership training. From the classic coaching techniques to the values and integrity talk it's like watching one of my star "students" play in the house. All that's missing is for her to start referring to jury as a "Milestone" and winning as her "Strategic Direction".

She's playing too hard on the "Personal Integrity" method thought. She ought to employ the No touch, No Talk, No Eye Contact methodology of Cesaer Milan: she's bull dogging the HGs now with her opinions and we all know what happens when you replace confidence with aggression in dog handling. You get bit. Shelly needs to back off a bit and take the edge off, she's chomping at the bit because she is a leader in her workplace, the dam she put up to temper that natural inclination in the house is starting crack.

Again, unless the newbies wise up and band together exclusive of the vets they are all going down one at a time. They've got the power to do it, they just haven't realized it yet.

So agree Zu Zu, I was liking her tactics in teh beginning but I said last night that she needs to tone it down and I hope she can, when she was up talking to Dani last night she was actually almost yelling, I had to turn the volume down,lol

Very good insite ZuZu. I love your take on HG's very insightful

well, except for Jeff. Jeff is what I grew up with in Chicago. He is my brother, my buddy, my co-worker. He is Chicago. (well Chicago burbs as I might be corrected) I think Jeff is a really good guy with too much bluster.

Very good insite ZuZu. I love your take on HG's very insightful

well, except for Jeff. Jeff is what I grew up with in Chicago. He is my brother, my buddy, my co-worker. He is Chicago. (well Chicago burbs as I might be corrected) I think Jeff is a really good guy with too much bluster.

TY Marty.

I know there are two Jeff camps - those that see the down to earth great guy and those that don't. I recognize that my own perceptions and values shape how I see the HGs so don't get upset when others disagree with me. I'm "Switzerland" (or is it Sweden?) most of the time. LOL If I'm not a Jeff fan that leaves more Jeff for you - right?

I'd hate to be scrutinized like these HGs are so try to do it as minimally as possible, of course I'm as guilty as any of having my 'camps!'I'm no angel :angel:

TY Marty.

I know there are two Jeff camps - those that see the down to earth great guy and those that don't. I recognize that my own perceptions and values shape how I see the HGs so don't get upset when others disagree with me. I'm "Switzerland" (or is it Sweden?) most of the time. LOL If I'm not a Jeff fan that leaves more Jeff for you - right?

I'd hate to be scrutinized like these HGs are so try to do it as minimally as possible, of course I'm as guilty as any of having my 'camps!'I'm no angel :angel:

I love the Sweden analogy, I agree I would not want to get the full monty of scrutinizing that the house guests get, it gets bad enough here sometimes, ya know I am really "To each his own" and if ppl are nice to me I am nice back.

Word!!!!

She is worse then Kalia today, I am sick of hearing about her clothes and the china thing, the shoes, on and on, and Kalia is now gonna give a big story about her friend the "stylist" of course she has a friend that is a "Stylist, chill it out ladies paleassee

Guest Corky812

I lost ALL respect I was harboring for Shelly when she said "two classless people up there" at the HOH. Way to show your true colors Shel and the vets rooting for you just totally busted out an doubt of your alliance with them.

I lost ALL respect I was harboring for Shelly when she said "two classless people up there" at the HOH. Way to show your true colors Shel and the vets rooting for you just totally busted out an doubt of your alliance with them.

notworthy.gif

liked her at first...sleep1.gif with her talking about missing her daughter.shut up already!

Honest to Pete, this second I finally looked at her Bio and age! 41??? I'm suddenly feeling very good about my 51 yr old ass..er face tonight! (Sorry, I know this isnt game play!)

say what you want , it doesn't have to be about gameplay just the persons threadthat you're in, so rock on, yes, she's 41 and I am at least 20 yrs older than her and feeling "blessed",lol

I wish someone in production would take the ant spray away from sheriff shelly and give her a spray bottle of vinegar water. The spray only kills the

ones she can see and so does vinegar water but neither provide anything for the scouts to take back to the nest. The odor of ant spray may go away but it is still there and it's (gulp) poison! There are too many people in a very small space and she has no idea who in there might have a sensitivity to chemicals that can build up with her constant spraying routine. She is such a friggin know-it-all. Much as Rachel annoys me, I'l like to see Shelly go next week so she can get back to the mommyland she craves. aaarrrrgh!!

Yeah, the ant spray isn't good. It freaks me out every year that BB lets them do that. Let's spray poison all over the kitchen! That'll solve our problem! Stupid. There used to be an ant killer brand called Terro that worked great (don't know if they still make it). You just poured a very small amount on a little piece of cardboard, set it in the ants' path, the ants got in it and carried it back to their nests and no more ants. Get some BB!

They were also talking about spiders being in their beds yesterday. BB cut the feeds when they were complaining about it. Seriously, BB, take a little better care of the hamsters.

Archived