Shelly - Week 4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

going to be safe this week :animated_bouncy:

feeling her dirty work will be aired out this week :animated_bouncy:

Man feet, never a contender for comp set up for a woman to win.

LOL. Shelly never had a chance! We all said before the comp even happened they would gear it for dani to win. I'm still not impressed with her!

When Shelly's game explodes it should be excellent drama!

I still like Shelly but not sure that she is smart thinking you can play BB with integrity, that is not the game of BB, so if she continues on trying to play with that thought I see her losing big time, other than that , she is no dummy.

I also know she is not the most fem sort, but I see no reason to bash this gal for it, when there is reason to bash (brenchel) I am all for it and I am no goody goody, but to just rip ppl apart for any little thing to me just shows a persons either too much time on their hands, the school yard bully syndrome, or they are just not right inside,I think Shelly will come undone if she continues to try and play with this so called integrity type of BB, it has never worked , you gotta stab someone sometime,lol or you will be eaten alive, wise up Shelly girl

Guest Corky812

Shelly is going to sneak through and win this game if the rest of the idiots don't wise up. She's definitely (JMO) the only one who has really studied the game and is actually applying it in the house. I don't like her as much as I initially did but she is playing a great game.

I still like Shelly but not sure that she is smart thinking you can play BB with integrity, that is not the game of BB, so if she continues on trying to play with that thought I see her losing big time, other than that , she is no dummy.

I also know she is not the most fem sort, but I see no reason to bash this gal for it, when there is reason to bash (brenchel) I am all for it and I am no goody goody, but to just rip ppl apart for any little thing to me just shows a persons either too much time on their hands, the school yard bully syndrome, or they are just not right inside,I think Shelly will come undone if she continues to try and play with this so called integrity type of BB, it has never worked , you gotta stab someone sometime,lol or you will be eaten alive, wise up Shelly girl

That is the point, she is not playing with integrity. She is trying to be a 007, but she is getting caught. I dont understand her fighting so hard. She was in the best position to lay low and play both sides. But she showed her hands when she stayed up there for so long and the vets were cheering her on. Kalia noticed it and asked her if she was on the vets side. It was too early for her to fight for vets... she should have waited.

That is the point, she is not playing with integrity. She is trying to be a 007, but she is getting caught. I dont understand her fighting so hard. She was in the best position to lay low and play both sides. But she showed her hands when she stayed up there for so long and the vets were cheering her on. Kalia noticed it and asked her if she was on the vets side. It was too early for her to fight for vets... she should have waited.

oh and I know that, but it was her statement I was talking about, she said this game of BB can be played in a way with honesty and integrity, she definately is tryin to be 007 and it will catch up to her if she doesn't pick a side and then go stealth, they are half onto her, and as Corky above said they liked her better in the beginning, me too, but she is the only newbie I am rootin for, if she can tweek her game a bit, I see her going far

I think it's hilarious when I hear Shelly say she has integrity and doesn't lie. Today when she was up in the HOH room talking to Dani she took every opportunity to throw Brendon & Rachel under the bus, yet she sits down in the backyard coaching them on what to talk to Dani about. Not to mention the other obvious double-agent stuff she has done which has been magnified in the last couple of days. I have no issue with people lying in this game but then don't sit around talking about how honest you are. Especially when most of the people know she's been caught in a few lies already.

Oh and btw, just to throw this in. Notice how Brendon & Rachel both tried to make deals with Dani to keep themselves AND Jeff & Jordan safe this week, yet Jeff & Jordan never once tried to help keep Brendon & Rachel safe. Then Shelly and Daniele have the audacity to talk about how Brendon/Rachel will say whatever they need to say to keep themselves safe. I didn't love Shelly before but my dislike for her is really growing watching her throw people under the bus left and right while telling them something different to their faces. She is the fakest person in this house. I would say Lawon is a close second...if I could understand a word he says. :P

I like Shelly but today I think she sorta blew it and came on too strong when she was up in the hoh room talking to Dani, she was interupting Dani and talking loud, I thought, so not sure she did herself much good today, all I can say, she has Kalia strongly breathing down her neck bashing her to Dani, so she needs to cool in on the 007 stuff dbl agent, cause Kalia is telling everything to Dani, Kalia and Dani have sworn to go to the bitter end together no matter what, which that is some craziness there if you ask me

I still don't understand her logic in trying to keep JJ safe :dontgetit:

If she thinks she can keep JJ and BR safe and still make it to Finals she is a damn dummy for sure. I say JJ and BR because it is obvious that they are in an alliance and are not breaking it.

I have heard people say that she said she is there to push people further in the game. LOL IDK what sense she thinks that makes but no one suspects her of being a liar and a manipulator.

I have to say she is doing a good job playing the honesty card and the my daughter is watching, and I can't lie because of my job. These bogus lies are actually making the HGs think she is an honest person for real. Everyone knows you cannot come on BB and not tell at least one lie. Even Jordan lies. It irks me to see that after 13 seasons people still fall victim to the honesty card.

:food-smiley-005: It is getting a tad old this i am playing an hosest game, but you are right most are buying it, others only 1/2 buying it. This bull about losing her job if she lies is a bunch of horse puck, and really? is your young daughter allowed to watch BB ?? I say not, and then I read that she plans if she wins or has said to some of them that she would like give the amt of money she would have been paid this summer to her employer because he let her come on the show, easy words to speak but when you have 500 grand in your hot little hands lets see you put up. But she is not playing a bad game right now,when the power shifts she will be back on the beter side of tthings as Kalia is all over her verbally right now

Her face looks like a catcher's mitt...she is starting to annoy me again....I hope Dani puts her up..I would love to see her leave....maybe not over Brendon...but definitely over Rachel...

She was my only newbie I was rootin for but it is getting old I want her to do something different already and if she want up tho not sure she would go, Cowila and Liewon would vote agsinst her,but J/J wouldn't, Porsche prolly would if it was Rachel in the hot seat, this week is cray cray, and it's gonna be a long one with the campagning Brenchel will be doing, I think Brenchel needs to make a secret deal with Dani, they all need to kiss and make up and then go back to their original deal and pick off the newbies, then fight it out

Archived