Porsche - Week 4

No, probs. I only speak the truth. Any HG that becomes a HG deserves to be observed honestly and truthfully. Especially the non-entities. The best thing I can say about Porche is she looked better in makeup.

But I can't decide...which is bigger...her Front Porch or her Back Porch?

Yikes!!! :hahohi:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re the R word - my daughter's psychiatrist uses it - still is accepted in some countries and the doctor hails from Russia. (you should have seen her eyes pop open when the doctor kept repeating it!) hasn't been that many years since the R word was the accepted word, so not everyone is aware of how it is received now.

No, probs. I only speak the truth. Any HG that becomes a HG deserves to be observed honestly and truthfully. Especially the non-entities. The best thing I can say about Porche is she looked better in makeup.

But I can't decide...which is bigger...her Front Porch or her Back Porch?

From the back both Jordan and Porsche looked similar :animated_rotfl:

Porsche has a much better boob job then Rachel and is easy on the eyes :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Re the R word - my daughter's psychiatrist uses it - still is accepted in some countries and the doctor hails from Russia. (you should have seen her eyes pop open when the doctor kept repeating it!) hasn't been that many years since the R word was the accepted word, so not everyone is aware of how it is received now.

Not sure in what context but if she's a psychiatrist I can understand why because it's in the DSM. It's a diagnosis.

Well according to a poster she's "socially retarded." Now how offensive is that? I loathe that word. It shouldn't be used under any circumstances.

I guess the poster who used the word is more concerned with being offended over weight issues (kalia thread)and put downs to women then offending the mentally disabled.

I think Porsche is fine. She's no more quiet than some of the others.

I think that Porsche is maybe one of those girls (like a lot of scandinavian women) that looks washed-out in photos, etc... without eye-makeup but in person is naturally beautiful. I would probably be quiet in that house, too. I wouldn't trust Rachel. I wouldn't trust Daniele. I wouldn't trust Jordan. I wouldn't trust Kalia. They are way too emotional. I would graviate to Shelly and use her while all the while making her think that she was using me so as to assure myself of at least one confidence vote. I would befriend Jeff and Adam. They are the most typically male and the easiest conquered and maintained.

Maybe next time you should say the ''R'' word :animated_rotfl:

And maybe next time you should read and use the original post from Auroradawn before you make a comment. I was quoting. You don't have to tell me what is acceptable and what is not. Perhaps you should tell Auroradawn to use the "R" word instead of...........!!

I see that someone has been obsessing over the past year in trying to catch me saying something politically incorrect. Well, go ahead and throw stones at me then. Wait a minute. Let the first one who has never said anything horrid in their life to ANYONE cast the first stone. Some people are hypocrites and think they are the cat's meow. Hate to say it but 'tis true.

Btw, only in specific reference to one person who's trying to rile others up to band against me with her. How juvenile. :rolleyes:

I see that someone has been obsessing over the past year in trying to catch me saying something politically incorrect. Well, go ahead and throw stones at me then. Wait a minute. Let the first one who has never said anything horrid in their life to ANYONE cast the first stone. Some people are hypocrites and think they are the cat's meow. Hate to say it but 'tis true.

Btw, only in specific reference to one person who's trying to rile others up to band against me with her. How juvenile. :rolleyes:

:notworthy:

I used to visit our local Retarded of the Desert every year being on the board of United Way. My nephew is mentally retarded. They just changed the name 2 years ago because of people protesting the use of the word retarded. PC

Really? ".... retarded." Tsk tsk, not a very nice word to use under any circumstance.

It pains me to say this --- Shipp, I agree with you!

:notworthy:

I used to visit our local Retarded of the Desert every year being on the board of United Way. My nephew is mentally retarded. They just changed the name 2 years ago because of people protesting the use of the word retarded. PC

Most states have removed that word from their laws and their programming, because it is hurtful and it has been bastardized to such an extent by society that it is almost a joke now to use it as a medical diagnosis.

Most states have removed that word from their laws and their programming, because it is hurtful and it has been bastardized to such an extent by society that it is almost a joke now to use it as a medical diagnosis.

Well I don't like the word OBESE :lookaround:

And maybe next time you should read and use the original post from Auroradawn before you make a comment. I was quoting. You don't have to tell me what is acceptable and what is not. Perhaps you should tell Auroradawn to use the "R" word instead of...........!!

Wow ,you are so funny having to come back at me again having pointing out you set yourself up with a direct contradiction saying the words under any circumstance. ;)

Wow ,you are so funny having to come back at me again having pointing out you set yourself up with a direct contradiction saying the words under any circumstance. ;)

Really? ".... retarded." Tsk tsk, not a very nice word to use under any circumstance.

Wow ,you are so funny having to come back at me again having pointing out you set yourself up with a direct contradiction saying the words under any circumstances ;)

Unlike some posters I own what I say. That word, I repeat, should not be used under any circumstances. I was quoting Auroradawn. No contradiction. I stand by what I say, no matter how hard you try to twist my words to meet your confrontational needs. Pfft! :blow:

All Auroradawn had to say was she mispoke and apologize. Instead she went on the defensive (like you) and tried to defend her extremely insentive remark, then blame others for picking on her. Boo hoo :bigcry: put on your big girl pants and grow up.

Porshe my be a lump, but she's not what Auroradawn called her.

Oh that's a smart way to build an alliance. Hang out with their arch enemy and talk over the person in power for Dani's future reference. The girl is socially retarded.

I think that Porsche is maybe one of those girls (like a lot of scandinavian women) that looks washed-out in photos, etc... without eye-makeup but in person is naturally beautiful.

I agree and with just a little bit of makeup on when she played the stripper she really looked better :animated_bouncy:

Archived