Porsche - Week 4

Of course they should make deals but Dani (and you lol) are wrong about Rachel selling her soul to stay there. Brendon & Rachel tried to make a deal for all four of them (B/R/J/J) to stay. J/J only cared about themselves. Even if people hate Rachel (which I do not), they can at least be fair and admit she is way more loyal than J/J are. I believe Brenchel would have kept a deal with Dani. J/J on the other hand, will probably backstab her if they get the chance.

I do not dislike Rachel either at all, but I guarentee you that before it is all said and done, and the pov has been played and they all know what is up Rachel will definately do ANYTHING she can to save her and brendon not the J's, that isn't even human nature in the BB house,if I am wrong and I see her makin deals for all of them then I will come back here and say so, when she was makin those deals was waay last night things have changed since then, she was tryin to talk in Brendons ear all day about the J's , everyone is suspicous of each other, but I am will ing to bet you she will be lookin out for numero uno , then Brendon, we will see, and they all better get to back stabbin if they want to stay in the house I never understood how ppl think you have some sort of rules in the BB house, it is not a sunday school picnic, and if you have no balls, better stay out the house, just sayin

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I'm not disagreeing that when it's Brendon vs Jordan (probably), that both couples will definitely do what they can do save themselves. I'm not disputing that at all. What I was referring to was before nominations were even made when J/J never once tried to make a deal to keep all four of them off the block but B/R did. Whether you think that matters or not, it's just a fact. So, when people in this forum or people on the show (Dani, Shelly, etc) talk about how B/R throwing anyone under the bus to save themselves it irritates me since I don't think it's true.

I guess I should be posting this in the Rachel thread, lol. Oh well, just to make it appropriate...

GO PORSCHE!!!

I wish Porsche hadn't gotten hooked up with the likes of Rachel in the first place, she certainly does not bother me like the likes of Kalia, I prefer her to stay waayy before Lawon and or Kalia, not so sure about Shelly yet,lol

See? I look at it different cause I do no think the way these ppl are in the

BB house is a true representation of how they are outside the house, I feel anything goes, dog eat dog,I would however say be subtle as possible and as stealth and sneaky as possible, BB is a strategy game and who can out do the rest, mind , games lying, all that stuff,

I laughed during the show when she pointed to her elbow and said it was her shoulder. :animated_rotfl:

I know. I actually rolled my eyes and whispered dumba** under my breath because Porsche grinds on my nerves a bit. She ain't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she named after a car... So, you know...

I like Porsche and hope she doesn't continue to draw attention to herself by hanging out too much with Dani/Kalia. They always say how you can be friends with anyone in there, but we all know how that's not true. You can be nice, but if your percieved as betraying the one who was your only friend in the house (aka; Rach), it gets ya booted from the house very quick.

Porsche's kind of a non-entity to me. I did hear her talking to Adam the other day and she said something about going ballistic and putting bloody tampons in someone's bed (yeech) or putting mustard on peoples' pillows. She's itching to pull off something ED-like. She'd better think twice about that though. She's hardly intimidating to anyone.

edit to add...

Good grief, I just finished listening to her conversation with Danielle in the hoh last night. (She went up there and hung out with Kalia and Dani, then K left for awhile and then she came back, and the whole situation really p.o.'d Rachel). Porsche is very socially rude. Dani practically had to scream to get a word in because P kept interrupting her, every single sentence uttered. It was a couple of nerve-racking hours of them constantly trying to talk over each other while beginning a secret alliance of some sort. I hope this isn't a glimpse of what's to come. I don't like these twitty girls who are in the house.

She reminds me of Jen from Big Brother 8. She definately has the same attitude I am the best looking girl in the room not. Sometimes I think she may have a grasp on the game then 2 seconds later something out of left field comes out of her mouth and I'm like what the???? She I thought was going to be on Rachels team but I don't think so, I think Porshe is in her own little world and I am not sure what she is doing from one moment to the next.

Porsche's kind of a non-entity to me. I did hear her talking to Adam the other day and she said something about going ballistic and putting bloody tampons in someone's bed (yeech) or putting mustard on peoples' pillows. She's itching to pull off something ED-like. She'd better think twice about that though. She's hardly intimidating to anyone.

edit to add...

Good grief, I just finished listening to her conversation with Danielle in the hoh last night. (She went up there and hung out with Kalia and Dani, then K left for awhile and then she came back, and the whole situation really p.o.'d Rachel). Porsche is very socially rude. Dani practically had to scream to get a word in because P kept interrupting her, every single sentence uttered. It was a couple of nerve-racking hours of them constantly trying to talk over each other while beginning a secret alliance of some sort. I hope this isn't a glimpse of what's to come. I don't like these twitty girls who are in the house.

Oh that's a smart way to build an alliance. Hang out with their arch enemy and talk over the person in power for Dani's future reference. The girl is socially retarded.

they all better get to back stabbin if they want to stay in the house I never understood how ppl think you have some sort of rules in the BB house, it is not a sunday school picnic, and if you have no balls, better stay out the house, just sayin

Exactly, and I couldn't understand what got Jeff's panties in a twist over Danielle but I guess Jeff thinks there is one of those rule books you speak of.

Exactly, and I couldn't understand what got Jeff's panties in a twist over Danielle but I guess Jeff thinks there is one of those rule books you speak of.

I don't know why he got his panties bunched either, I think he was just surprised and then got defensive is all I can figure and then spouted off as Jeff does, but see he doesn't bother me in that way at all , the only one in the house that bothers me like that is Kalia and she drives me crazy

Survivor's Parvarti is also doing an "around the world" tv related something and Jerri Manthey (Australian Outback) was in the Komodo vs. Cobra movie. Jerri also appeared on several other reality tv shows. That's about all that I've heard of who have gone on to do other tv/movie related stuff. Still not very promising futures.

I've worked at a university for the past 15 years and thankfully none of the professors that I know would even think to go on a reality tv show like big brother and embarrass themselves like Brendon. In my opinion, there is something definitely mentally wrong with Brendon or there is some gigantic void in his life.

Yea , you are an idiot and have a screw loose if you send a pic of your penis to a stranger like Brendon and Weiner did to those girls :animated_rotfl:

Oh that's a smart way to build an alliance. Hang out with their arch enemy and talk over the person in power for Dani's future reference. The girl is socially retarded.

Really? ".... retarded." Tsk tsk, not a very nice word to use under any circumstance.

BBAD - Is Porche, the door stop, going to be maid of dishonor at the "wedding" tonight? Looks like it. Here comes the groom, and Brendon too :bigcry:

Hi, Shipp! Porche reminds me of a deer caught in the headlights...must she always look surprised?

Hi, Shipp! Porche reminds me of a deer caught in the headlights...must she always look surprised?

Well according to a poster she's "socially retarded." Now how offensive is that? I loathe that word. It shouldn't be used under any circumstances.

But you have now used it more then the OP :animated_rotfl:

I'm making a point, and I don't need any comments from the peanut gallery.

Some posters think they can say anything offensive and not get called out on it. I disagree.

I'm making a point, and I don't need any comments from the peanut gallery.

Some posters think they can say anything offensive and not get called out on it. I disagree.

Shipp you have always been the first to admit your faults, few as they may be....IMO you criticize HGs re: their game play. And Porche has shown no game play that I've seen. So she can hardly be called a "genius" when it comes to playing BB.

Shipp you have always been the first to admit your faults, few as they may be....IMO you criticize HGs re: their game play. And Porche has shown no game play that I've seen. So she can hardly be called a "genius" when it comes to playing BB.

Thanks darlin', I try to not make it personal. But, I'm not above calling a nitwit a nitwit, in the game. :giljotiini:

Thanks darlin', I try to not make it personal. But, I'm not above calling a nitwit a nitwit, in the game. :giljotiini:

No, probs. I only speak the truth. Any HG that becomes a HG deserves to be observed honestly and truthfully. Especially the non-entities. The best thing I can say about Porche is she looked better in makeup.

But I can't decide...which is bigger...her Front Porch or her Back Porch?

Archived