Porsche - Week 4

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And tactful. Hey, let's make fun of the guy who hasn't even left the house yet right in front of his face. She's nice. :|

He just called her a spineless jellyfish. I don't blame her.

For players like Porsche the reason BB does not allow contact or communication with the outside world is not because they might hear about game strategy and that will help them in the competition. The reason is that if Porsche heard today she had as much as a role in a regional TV ad she would do a DOR faster than Kalia can down dinner.

could this be the week ms. irrelevant :cartoon_tinkerbell: step up and win a comp hmm.. :animated_bouncy:

WOuldnt it be interesting if Rachel leaves and Porsche tries to warm her way to Brenda! YOu have to watch your best friends and I think Porsche wants tv time. I dont trust that girl as far as I could throw her...

Guest Corky812

When I watched the show last night I was "who's that?"...oh now I remember Porsche, she's the girl who was named after the car. I forgot she was even in the game! Interesting Rachel is such good friends with her since Porsche is the ultimate floater and Rachel is her life vest!

I didn't think she was a floater until last night when she started the butt kissing to Dani. Floaters by definition, just go from side to side to make sure their behinds are covered for the week. She's willing to do that.

I do think her loyalties are to Brenchel right now, but she's totally willing to jump ship instead of sink with them, I'm sure.

I didn't think she was a floater until last night when she started the butt kissing to Dani. Floaters by definition, just go from side to side to make sure their behinds are covered for the week. She's willing to do that.

I do think her loyalties are to Brenchel right now, but she's totally willing to jump ship instead of sink with them, I'm sure.

She's flying too far below the radar for anyone to notice her now. Last night I was trying to figure out how many votes I thought would go out to Dominic vs. Adam for eviction, and I totally forgot to include her in my calculations! I'm sure the other HG have forgotten her as well except for Rachel who sees her as a Mini Me.

Agree, but I also think they may be floaters when they tell one side one thing and go with the other side even though it appears they are not on that side.

She doesn't need to kiss butt right now because she is of no concern to Dani. I can't see Dani not going after the vets and if she doesn't then she gets what she deserves too.

she also has grown on me and I am not sure she is sooo true to her Rachel alliance as she leads her to be, I am keepin an eye on her,lol

Archived