Lawon - Week 4

As for people being upset that Lawon didn't vote for Dom - it is because Dom made him promise that he wouldn't vote for him and get people after him. Lawon wanted to and Dom said "ABSOLUTELY NOT DAWON! YOU have to get to the end for us!!!!" Lawon was torn but respected Doms wishes and IT WAS A SMART MOVE.

Reading all the posts over the past week I have decided to go for an Adam/Lawon/Shelly Alliance.

The moment with Lawon's Grandma is just one of many times you actually saw him as a person and not as a crazy character, I think between his ability to be a fly on the wall, Adam's knowledge of arcane trivia about just about everything and Shelly's leadership skills they could go far. Their weakness - the physical comps (although I think they are holding back). Wouldn't be the first time the cream floated to the top.

:stirthepot:

(Yes, yes, I know this is never going to happen but a girl can dream can't she? The vets going straight to the top scenario makes me yawn.)

I really like him! I despise how cowlia talks about him and calls him all kinds of derogatory names (pot meet kettle) Lawon is easy going, is independent and has an amazingly HUGE heart!

Be freaking hilarious is Lawaon and Kalia were Final Two! partytime.gif

I wouldn't mind is Lawon made it to the Final two, not at all. But if cowlia makes it to the final two I am going to go outside the CBS studios and walk with a sign.... meh... I have nothing better to do, because lawdy knows I will NOT be watching the feeds if she makes it much farther....

hello jury :animated_bouncy:

HI UVP! Haven't see you around much lately!!!! Nice to see you!!!!!

hi myss911,

nice to see you class of 05 morty's member

bb for me just isnt as excited as it once was

i am not a huge fan of returning hg

so i scaled down my posting

only night i am really active is on eviction night

i kinda just watched now just because nothing else is on for summer and not because i really love it :animated_bouncy:

Big Brother house dead weight - good for when they need a vote though.

People don't agree with me but I say put the floaters on notice that if they don't win they are going up. Come on you can do it Rachel.

Archived