Lawon - Week 4

kalia good performance just bought him a few more weeks

she will be target before him

he will be there awhile :animated_bouncy:

I'm always at a loss of words about this guy...I could say something mean but he doesn't bring out my big brother ire...call him a floater but that's just stating the obvious...This guy is literally just there...he's almost a BB house prop...like a chair or vase..if it was moved or left the BB house it would be several hours before anyone noticed it was missing...

I'm always at a loss of words about this guy...I could say something mean but he doesn't bring out my big brother ire...call him a floater but that's just stating the obvious...This guy is literally just there...he's almost a BB house prop...like a chair or vase..if it was moved or left the BB house it would be several hours before anyone noticed it was missing...

Last night on BBAD, I was asking myself - why is he just sitting there doing nothing all the time???

Last night on BBAD, I was asking myself - why is he just sitting there doing nothing all the time???

I'm sure production is wondering the same thing. Biggest casting mistake ever. He seems like he is trying to be a Marcellas, walking around in Dani's HOH robe and wearing his wig, etc, but he has no personality. Inserting his crazy laugh every once in a while just doesn't cut it. It is a little entertaining to hear him say how popular he thinks he is, though. :P

He's lost in the house now that his 2 best friends, Cassi and Dom are evicted. Those 3 were so close. Now he's stuck with kalia, who doesn't really like him, and Dani who only tolerated him because of Dominic. poor guy lol

He's lost in the house now that his 2 best friends, Cassi and Dom are evicted. Those 3 were so close. Now he's stuck with kalia, who doesn't really like him, and Dani who only tolerated him because of Dominic. poor guy lol

I like Lawon..he laughs and I laugh but my feelings changed a bit for him when he couldn't even throw a sympathy vote to his friend Dom.

I think Lawon is purposely keeping quiet and non-involved. Yes, he's a floater, he takes it to a new level; marshmallows float on top of hot chocolate but Lawon is frothing on top of a good espresso. Unlike marshmallows, the frothing from an espresso doesn't sink in and melt into the beverage, it stays there until stirred in - the question is who will have the spoon? There's already a lot of fire in the BB house and becoming a big personality gets you drawn in, burnt up and tossed out - look what happened to both of his friends.

Lawon hears a lot, from all sides. He sits in on some great conversations with the other HGs barely noticing he is there. Yesterday he said "My ears are watching." and its true. Unlike Adam, who seems to have put everything into one bag with Jeff and Jordan, Lawon operates by being seen as a floater by everyone, untrusted by everyone, yet the one they let their guard down around the most.

He's going to let Kalia take all of the spotlight and draw votes towards herself. He's made a few comments that give me an idea of where his personal politics and level of education/personal values are and he could give Shelly and her right wing opinions a good run for her money if he had a mind too and it would probably be a good debate not a "house war" with both sides presenting logical opinions and supporting facts for their ideologies.

It is entirely possible that BB cast him to be this years 'flamboyant' character and while there's been a few things, he's not playing into the stereotype which has been a bit of a downfall for the other gay males who have played. [Not that he cares but he gets respect from me for standing firm on that one, not every gay male is as feminine in action as BB has portrayed them] Let's face it - who needs histrionics when quiet subtly, although less amusing to watch, is far more effective.

Will it get him anywhere in the end? Nah. If the newbies were smart they'd join forces next week when they have the numbers (Assuming that Rach or Bren go) and start picking the vets off.

Reading all the posts over the past week I have decided to go for an Adam/Lawon/Shelly Alliance.

The moment with Lawon's Grandma is just one of many times you actually saw him as a person and not as a crazy character, I think between his ability to be a fly on the wall, Adam's knowledge of arcane trivia about just about everything and Shelly's leadership skills they could go far. Their weakness - the physical comps (although I think they are holding back). Wouldn't be the first time the cream floated to the top.

:stirthepot:

(Yes, yes, I know this is never going to happen but a girl can dream can't she? The vets going straight to the top scenario makes me yawn.)

Archived