Kalia - Week 4

LOL I bet in real life you are super nice--we are just commenting on grodner's characters. Grodner purposefully tries to get us riled up-it's good for her business! :animated_bouncy:

I try to be nice, but some people bring out the worst in me. I agree that Grodner inserts certain personalities to get us riled up... Job well done on this one Grodner!!! Well played Grodner, well played!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh oh... I am a horrible person:) I continually bag on COWlia... I don't see myself stopping anytime soon either:)

Ditto that. But I don't think any of us are horrible people for telling the truth, she's a pig. And, what the hell does that have to do with Canada? I'm lost on that one.

:flags_unitedstates:

I doubt it had anything to do with skill on her part.

I still think that anyone on that end of the ice-wall would have lasted.

It wasn't leaning or shaking as much as the other end was (basicly rigged for Dani to win).

Jordan's comment gave it away when she mentioned how she was leaning forward while the girls on the end were leaning back to the wall.

Didn't think about that. Probably true. You're very observant.

Ok, maybe I'm too nice. Or maybe it's that I'm Canadian but the way I was raised, but I really hate to see conversations take this downward spiral route. And I can see a nasty turn about to happen in this thread.

Kalia, for all that she may annoy me with her talk, is not svelte. But neither am I.

That doesn't preclude her from wearing a bikini or a bathing suit. Nor does the colour of her skin preclude her from getting a tan, soaking up vitamin D or needing to put on lotion to prevent skin damage.

Let's just not go there. I've already made myself a promise not to talk about her weight anymore. I made a comment once on an update and was embarrassed at how catty I sounded. Heaven knows I'm no super model. Let's judge the players on their game play and the actions/words they use, not on their appearance.

Well said. It's bad enough that every woman out there has to look like a damn supermodel or she gets trashed, the camera adds 10 or 15 pounds, and I'm sure if some of us were on there we would probably be close to Kalia's size. Now I know she needs to stop being a glutton. I get it, and she may need a special diet for her health because the weight gain does not improve with age. Then there's the double standard... No one talks about Adam's weight. It's just like sisters cannot get along when they slander another woman for her weight. Instead women should be encouraging each other. Faced discrimination for too long. If I'm not Twiggy in London's size, can I be happy with myself? That's the question filtering down to these very young, impressionable 12 and 13 year olds today who are developing eating disorders that last for years.Okay. I'll shut up now and get off my soap box.

I think a lot of posters don't like a lot of her other mannerisms and they just dump

her eating habits and weight on top of it.

I think one poster said she was saying she was sooo full and couldn't eat another bite...

and then 5 mins. later was stuffing her mouth with some sort of snack chips.

My main complaint about her is the constant talking about HER opinion of everything.

(over and over and over)

One thing that REALLY turned me off completely was her comment to Lawan that she

didn't have any underpants on at that time. :dontgetit: huh ?

Oh well... she's an easy HG to pick on for sure - - - and we have quite a few this season.

One thing that REALLY turned me off completely was her comment to Lawan that she

didn't have any underpants on at that time. :dontgetit: huh ?

Ew! Well, she got to go with that cause ain't nobody wanted to know that. TMI. Personal business is still personal business in the 21st century, Kalia.

Someone posted that the camera adds 10 to 15 lbs. on a person. Question....how many camera's does she have on her? :inquisitive:

IMO the Camera never lies!

Also if you eat like a pig, you look like a pig.

Some famous actress, who was aging, said, "The Camera is so Cruel..."

Kalia sucks and it nothing to do with her appearance. She's annoying as all get out. She's whiny as it gets. She has no game at all, just floats like a cloud. She's poses so little threat that even after the house meeting, she still wouldn't have ended up on the block if J/J or Brendon had won HOH. I can't wait for Dani to get fed up with her nonsense and move on so I'm not tempted to actally look at the feeds Kalia's on.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: maybe five or six?

I don't know. Don't you worry, though when you see a tabloid that says something like: "Angelina Jolie: down to 90 pounds," and she really does look like Skeletore, and it doesn't look totally photoshopped? I mean all these actresses and models lose a substantial amount of weight to what: look good in front of the cameras from what I've been told (which are yes, shot around every angle). Course, I'm not preaching because Kalia does need to lose some weight for her health and so she'll just feel better in general. But it makes me wonder: how much did Dani weigh on her previous season for her to look more like a Survivor contestant at the end of Survivor- 50 pounds? She could have easily have given some of the models a run for their money with her skin and bone physique. ^_^

I could care less what she weighs. She's skinnier than most of the women in America (just not the ones usually on tv). In her real life, I am sure she is on average much skinnier than she is now. Some people eat when they're nervous, or stressed, or bored.. and when you're out in your real life there are places to go, things to do, which will naturally keep you somewhat active, and entertained and keep you from eating mindlessly. In the BB house, your choices are, talk to people who are stabbing you in the back, sleep, eat, or work out obsessively. Clearly she's chosen "Eat" as her way of coping with the stress.

Jun from BB4 had a similar issue. As did janelle ..

My issues with Kalia have nothing to do with her weight and everything to do with her TMI. Like who wants to know she's having bikini bumps, or can't go number 2 etc.. no one cares, or wants to know.

It is NOT how much COWlia weighs that gets me... not at all... what gets me about her is...

#1 - She shovels the food into her mouth

#2 - She talks non-stop with food in her mouth

#3 - half the food in her mouth falls out as she talks

#4 - She continually talks about sex (VERY descriptive)

#5 - She wouldn't share a bed because she HAS to masturbate

#6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place

#7 - She pops her zits then flicks the pus wherever she wishes

#8 - She has urinated in the HT twice now & bragged about it

#10 - Her hygiene is horrific - looks like she is smuggling an otter

#11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell

#12 - 3 showers & a bath in how many weeks????

#13 - Her incessant chatter gives me a migraine

#14 - She uses people & brags about it (ie: I go on dates for the free meal)

#15 - she can't stop singing so we get WBRB on the feeds constantly

#15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer

#16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it

#17 - She clips her toenails & lets them fly everywhere & doesn't pick them up

#18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her

#19 - She clamps her dogs mouth shut & muzzles her dog if it barks or whimpers

#20 - She plays the 'Race Card' yet calls Lawon a 'Lazy n-word'

#21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)

#22 - She won't do dishes as she claims she is above that kind of work

#23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'

#24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about

#25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house

#26 - She takes bites out of food and puts the remainder back in the container

#27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag

#28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")

#29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why

#30 - She is socially inept & stunted

#31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)

#32 - She takes other HG's 'frozen mugs' and when asked denies it

#33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'

#34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"

#35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

I could list more, but I have spent enough time on Cowlia this morning... time to focus on something else...

Great post, myss911. She also went on and on the other day about what a secure and confident woman she is. Yeah right..."I'm so worried I won't have a boyfriend when I get out of here." She's as insecure as they come. The woman makes me ill. I so look forward to her being on the block. That will be an entertaining week.

Archived