Kalia - Week 4

Ok, maybe I'm too nice. Or maybe it's that I'm Canadian but the way I was raised, but I really hate to see conversations take this downward spiral route. And I can see a nasty turn about to happen in this thread.

Kalia, for all that she may annoy me with her talk, is not svelte. But neither am I.

That doesn't preclude her from wearing a bikini or a bathing suit. Nor does the colour of her skin preclude her from getting a tan, soaking up vitamin D or needing to put on lotion to prevent skin damage.

Let's just not go there. I've already made myself a promise not to talk about her weight anymore. I made a comment once on an update and was embarrassed at how catty I sounded. Heaven knows I'm no super model. Let's judge the players on their game play and the actions/words they use, not on their appearance.

I agree that talking about someone's weight is below the belt BUT a person should also have the sense to know what's appropriate for them and what's not. I'm 5'5 and 130 lbs. Yet I have a belly that I never lost from my babie's. Therefore I always wear a tankini. A person should have enough sense to know what is appropriate for their body and what's not.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, maybe I'm too nice. Or maybe it's that I'm Canadian but the way I was raised, but I really hate to see conversations take this downward spiral route. And I can see a nasty turn about to happen in this thread.

Kalia, for all that she may annoy me with her talk, is not svelte. But neither am I.

That doesn't preclude her from wearing a bikini or a bathing suit. Nor does the colour of her skin preclude her from getting a tan, soaking up vitamin D or needing to put on lotion to prevent skin damage.

Let's just not go there. I've already made myself a promise not to talk about her weight anymore. I made a comment once on an update and was embarrassed at how catty I sounded. Heaven knows I'm no super model. Let's judge the players on their game play and the actions/words they use, not on their appearance.

Yes ZuZu you are too nice! :smilielol: But you are still of my favs anyway. I am chubby too and would not dare wear a bikini. ever ever never never.

Yes ZuZu you are too nice! :smilielol: But you are still of my favs anyway. I am chubby too and would not dare wear a bikini. ever ever never never.

LOL Marty! :hugs: This is why I'd be the first person out of the BB house if I did get in. "Please just kick me out, I don't want anyone else to have their feelings hurt!"

Zu Zu, youare not only nice but quite a pretty girl, but I can apreice what you ae saying, however if she really goes on one of her rants I may have to make a not so nice comment,lolol, I do tankinis myself, no way this ol babe would do a bikini,lolol

Yep, I'm not going to be nice... if it looks like a pig, eats like a pig, talks like a pig, acts like a pig... it's a pig... I call 'em as I see 'em... (I don't do bikinis either... board shorts and a tankini for me!!!

Thank you for being the voice of reason. I have been making an attempt to focus on her gameplay, actions and words. I usually try to stick up for the women of color in this game, but Kalia's actions and words make it very difficult this season. She talks too much and too often about what I see as inappropriate topics. I think she could be a pretty woman but what comes out of her mouth ruins that.

I think she gives plenty of ammunition without us resorting to the hurtful names that are creeping into this thread this week.

I was chubby when I was a kid. When they were making fun of Janelle for gaining weight the first time I took it bad, thought it was sexist, mean etc. Then I went on a healthy eating forum and saw that most of the people who were making fun of Janelle were a lot bigger than her! I had to laugh and never, ever take it seriously again! There is no use getting upset about it. We are not here to worry about what she would say if she saw the thread. People feel like putting their feelings out and they have every right! That's what this forum is for and I don't know why there are people who come here every year and question it.

:flags_unitedstates:

BTW: Kalia sucks!!!

Now she's downing a huge glass of nestles strawberry quik/milk. Seriously, we need to start a drinking game.

...add lay's potato chips to this sitting.

They did one on sucks and one of the members had to go to the hospital for alchohal poisining-he almost died-I'm not even joking!

I'm thinking maybe Americans are mean because they are raised by wolves, eh?

Anyways, I was reading a post that we're never happy here. Now we have Kalia after complaining for years there are no "real" people. Who says that just because someone is an overweight gluttonous tub of lard that makes them real?

Anyways, I was reading a post that we're never happy here. Now we have Kalia after complaining for years there are no "real" people. Who says that just because someone is an overweight gluttonous tub of lard that makes them real?

Yeah if Americans don't think it's ignorant for someone from another country to say they were raised better than us then I don't know what is wrong with them!

AND yes about the Sucks guy. One night we were on live feed disscussions and one of the regulars came in and said he just came back from the hospital. He was there all night becuase they played the Kalia eats--have a shot of whiskey!!! I wouldn't reccomend it!

Hey at least ZU was right--it's about to get nasty up in here!

Yeah if Americans don't think it's ignorant for someone from another country to say they were raised better than us then I don't know what is wrong with them!

AND yes about the Sucks guy. One night we were on live feed disscussions and one of the regulars came in and said he just came back from the hospital. He was there all night becuase they played the Kalia eats--have a shot of whiskey!!! I wouldn't reccomend it!

Agreed!

Ironic...she eats and drinks crap 24 hours a day and some stupid slob is the one who gets the stomach pump!

Good grief! But she did pretty well in the HOH competition, you have to admit. Hung in there past Jeff and Porsche.

I doubt it had anything to do with skill on her part.

I still think that anyone on that end of the ice-wall would have lasted.

It wasn't leaning or shaking as much as the other end was (basicly rigged for Dani to win).

Jordan's comment gave it away when she mentioned how she was leaning forward while the girls on the end were leaning back to the wall.

All the drama Kalia put into it when she was up there was so stupid. She would slump against the handholds, her hair hanging in her face and start to lean forward and pull back to slump again. She better get a new acting coach because she really sucks at it.

I just feel bad when we denigrate a woman because of her body size...is there a discussion on this board of Adam's physique? k...you all get that...not...of course not because women are judged by their dress size...having said that...this is the Kalia thread...SHE DRIVES ME NUTS ON BBAD WITH HER VOICE!! SHE IS SO ANNOYING...singsong.."ya knowshat I mean" after every sentence...omg... food-smiley-005.gif

ZuZu I totally agree with you, and I'm American. I am disappointed in some posters here on some of the comments about Kalia and her weight/eating habits. I'm not svelte either and am an emotional eater. I also talk a lot and would probably kiss butt if i needed too. It's just sad to see these comments, i know they are opinions, but judging a woman on her weight is just sad to me. :disappointed::sadwalk:

Yep, I'm not going to be nice... if it looks like a pig, eats like a pig, talks like a pig, acts like a pig... it's a pig... I call 'em as I see 'em... (I don't do bikinis either... board shorts and a tankini for me!!!

I'm not going to be nice either. She's an oinker.

I don't like talking about peoples weight, to each his/her own. But, that Cow puts herself out there on a feeding frenzy, then comments about how she's on Weight Watchers, and blah blah,blah. Phoney bull chit. I repeat, she's an oinker.

Note - Proud to be an American. Salute :flags_unitedstates:

Hi Shipp. I agree. That wasn't nice but at least you warned us. LOL!

I have a feeling that she's going to be very embarrassed once she gets out and watches herself on the videos and goodness forbid if she reads any of the message boards. No matter whether people feel that it's good or bad, they all have pretty much the same posts about her to various degrees.

Even better would be the Kalia likes game :animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

(And several other quotes along the same vein...)

Actually it's because Canadians have a reputation for being too nice and not about how Americans are raised at all.

But hey, if you'd like to read an insult where none was intended - fill your boots. I live on a border city and am well aware of the wonderful people that live on BOTH sides of the border. I'll sing the anthem as you all raise your flags and when we're done flag waving can we have a BBQ? I love BBQ. Looks like there's going to be a pig roast anyways...... :P

Actually it's because Canadians have a reputation for being too nice and not about how Americans are raised at all.

But hey, if you'd like to read an insult where none was intended - fill your boots. I live on a border city and am well aware of the wonderful people that live on BOTH sides of the border. I'll sing the anthem as you all raise your flags and when we're done flag waving can we have a BBQ? I love BBQ. Looks like there's going to be a pig roast anyways...... :P

No offense here taken and like I said I really think you contribute a lot to Morty's and love having you there. You did make me think I do need to pull back with my trashing now and then. I tell you one thing I would not go in the BB house for a million dollars. Not older chubby clumsy me.

I am sad at the mean comments made toward you Zu ZU and that anyone would take that because you are Canadian you meant you were raised better or different, why does eveyone have to be sooo quick to take offense to something that they dont agree with , just dont agree, isnt that good enough, why do we have to wave flags and put in mean digs on our fellow posters who I happen to think that you Zu Zu are one of the nicest here, so i throw my hands up on this one. I dont like Kalia at all think that she is disgusting, but at least I am not insinuating that our fellow poster meant anything at all mean towards anyone here, just her opinion, and ppl start waving the flags and stuff, so annoying

Archived