Kalia - Week 4

The houseguest I despised the most was Natalie ("gnat") and honestly as much as I dislike Kalia she still has not surpassed Nat for me. Nat was skankiness (?word) at it's best. I will never forget the pole dance in her jammies and BBAD caught her with every element of her vagina showing. She knew it and thought it was funny. That girls picture is in the dictionary under skank!! I would throw up in my mouth a little with each antic. And then to throw Christ in was just too much. He always deserves better!!

She'll always be the worst for me too- i am getting a headache just thinking about how dirty she was-where is that throwing up smiley when I need it?

aaaah thank you jammer!

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeasus!!!! Dani not talking any game, and of course Kalia just has to like get game talk going, about Porsche

now Kalia trashing Shelly that she has gotten Dope skinny, man I'll tell ya that is just ridiculous, Dani is ignoring her

After hearing Kalia talk about how she treats her dog I hate her even more. Beotch.

Somebody please tell me why Dani is so reluctant to put her up as a replacement nominee. Is she afraid that they will evict Kalkia instead of Brendon or Rachel. At this point I'd rather put up with them for a bit longer than hear anymore of Kalkia. Plus, I'd love to see the drama that is produced by Kalia being put on the block.

I can't believe she just said on the LF "If it weren't for my acid reflux, I would just chow down on everything"... Is she serious? Thank goodness that she has acid reflux because if she didn't there probably wouldn't be any furniture or anything left in the house.

After hearing Kalia talk about how she treats her dog I hate her even more. Beotch.

Somebody please tell me why Dani is so reluctant to put her up as a replacement nominee. Is she afraid that they will evict Kalkia instead of Brendon or Rachel. At this point I'd rather put up with them for a bit longer than hear anymore of Kalkia. Plus, I'd love to see the drama that is produced by Kalia being put on the block.

I know right! I heard he say that she clamps Bentleys mouth closed when he barks and then muzzles him if he barks... THANK the powers that be that she doesn't have children!!!!!

I can't believe she just said on the LF "If it weren't for my acid reflux, I would just chow down on everything"... Is she serious? Thank goodness that she has acid reflux because if she didn't there probably wouldn't be any furniture or anything left in the house.

I know right! I heard he say that she clamps Bentleys mouth closed when he barks and then muzzles him if he barks... THANK the powers that be that she doesn't have children!!!!!

I can't STAND people who are mean to animals-everyone should be good to them but when I hear of a female who abuses animals it's even worse-we SHOULD have a maternal instinct. Stupid Kalia---I hope someone puts a muzzle on her!!!! SOON!!!

I can't STAND people who are mean to animals-everyone should be good to them but when I hear of a female who abuses animals it's even worse-we SHOULD have a maternal instinct. Stupid Kalia---I hope someone puts a muzzle on her!!!! SOON!!!

ditto. I hate cruelty to animals. HATE HATE HATE. Kalia is the one that needs a muzzle.

Now I really despise her!!!!! :fyou: Cow pie GO HOME!!!!

I was sooo furious when she said that, I owuld never do that, nor muzzle, AND to sarcastically say she cannot use any of Cesar Milans techniques because who has 2 hrs to like pay attention to their animal, what a bitch, I walk my dog 2 to 3 times a day, and she rides everywhere in the car with me. I took her to my restaurant the other day when I was doing some Patio flower maintence and had her in the back room in the air conditioning where she held court with the servers who were there, Kalia is a mean self serving beotch who should not have a pet.

I was sooo furious when she said that, I owuld never do that, nor muzzle, AND to sarcastically say she cannot use any of Cesar Milans techniques because who has 2 hrs to like pay attention to their animal

Kalia is an idiot. Reading this I first felt sorry for her dog but on further reflection he's probably glad he only has to listen to her blather for 2 hours a day.

Seriously though, she shouldn't have a pet if she cannot take time with them. Just buy a robotic pet to set in the corner and give the dog to a family that can give him the training and love he deserves.

It's very sad, I'm glad everyone agrees on this-animals are so helpless!

She is not going to be happy when she leaves the house--there is a "track her gluttony" thread at sucks! Now I'm sure PETA will be after her too!

She's my least fav now!

I can't believe that beast just did the 'sign of the cross' before she sat down to eat (of course the food others made)... what a hypocritical pig... Vanish COWlia... just vanish... I wish she would just vaporize...

Ok, maybe I'm too nice. Or maybe it's that I'm Canadian but the way I was raised, but I really hate to see conversations take this downward spiral route. And I can see a nasty turn about to happen in this thread.

Kalia, for all that she may annoy me with her talk, is not svelte. But neither am I.

That doesn't preclude her from wearing a bikini or a bathing suit. Nor does the colour of her skin preclude her from getting a tan, soaking up vitamin D or needing to put on lotion to prevent skin damage.

Let's just not go there. I've already made myself a promise not to talk about her weight anymore. I made a comment once on an update and was embarrassed at how catty I sounded. Heaven knows I'm no super model. Let's judge the players on their game play and the actions/words they use, not on their appearance.

Archived