Kalia - Week 4

This is my first post this season (I've been reading but haven't posted yet) but this pig is getting so much camera time I don't know how much more I can take. If Dani was smart she would put her up in place of B or R this week and get her out. B/R are stupid enough to work things out with Dani.

OMG listening to this pig makes me want to rip my ear drums out and watching her act like she's the hoh I could rip my eyes out. I am so pissed they cast someone like this fat lazy good for nothing. Brenchel can stay in the house I'd rather see piggy go first. She is ruining this season for me and to me gets the worst hg in BB history.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UGHHHHHHHH!!! First freaking 35 minutes of BB after dark I had to listen COWlia talk about herself AGAIN. It's pissing me off. She is ruining my BB listening and watching time! HATE HER! KMN (kill me now)!! :giljotiini:

So, I am counting my blessings to have not witnessed her horrible hygiene or incessant eating, but Lord Have Mercy, does she EVER shut up????? I would have to have cotton in my ears just to handle being around her longer than 15 minutes--she is always talking. Which, wouldn't be bad, but she doesn't allow anyone else to talk. Maybe she just loves the sound of her own voice. yeeeesh

Now others know exactly how I felt during the season when Dick would do his Dick at Night on the feeds. I got so turned off by the way he would hawk loogies all night long. I actually stopped watching the feeds if he was the only thing on.

Kalia has that same effect. I hate the way she has picked up Dani's "blah, blah, blah". She just never shuts up even when she has nothing to say!

This is my first post this season (I've been reading but haven't posted yet) but this pig is getting so much camera time I don't know how much more I can take. If Dani was smart she would put her up in place of B or R this week and get her out. B/R are stupid enough to work things out with Dani.

OMG listening to this pig makes me want to rip my ear drums out and watching her act like she's the hoh I could rip my eyes out. I am so pissed they cast someone like this fat lazy good for nothing. Brenchel can stay in the house I'd rather see piggy go first. She is ruining this season for me and to me gets the worst hg in BB history.

Hahahaha - great first post of the season! I'm with you 100%!

I got home after work and was going to get on the updates and type a little but literally the B was going sooo strong, I got sick, turned off the computer and went to bed,lol She is just my worst houseguest that I have disliked since Maggie,soooo I pray when I update today that she is a little less vocal, yeah, like that is gonna happen, Dani is kind stupid in my book for keeping her around, she should go back to working with the vets,because I am not sure there is a newbie out there that can win, Shelly is on thing ice and she was my only hope

Sometimes when updating I holler at my screen "Take a breath and form a coherent thought already!" but mostly I recognize that Kalia talks and talks and talks because she's afraid if she stops talking she'll lose control of a situation. Any situation. She hasn't learned in life the value of listening.

Looking back at her introduction interview, when I thought she might be fun and perky this year, I realized that "Everyone thinks I'm fun" is just Kalia talking to herself as no one else could possibly have gotten that idea through to her. She rivals Rachel in her insecurity, the reason she has to tell us about all her wonderful accomplishments is because she's worried that she doesn't measure up or fit in with everyone else. Her "Perching" with the current HOH is another symptom of this. Kalia has to stay close to the current HOH, as well as constantly talk, because she is afraid that when she is not there, or not saying something, her value suddenly disappears.

I suspect that Kalia has never been :popular: or had a lot of positive experience with girls/women as friends. She lacks social polish. She lacks self-confidence and I think that either she's always been on the outside looking in (trying to fit in with the cool kids hence the stories of her epic accomplishments) or she's been bullied in her life (look at me I'm not as worthless as other people think I am) which explains her tendency to bully up on others (anyone not currently in power). It's a defensive technique - like me! like me! - don't like them they aren't one of us....

She's the kid in school that followed everyone around and pretended not to mind always sitting on the bench, watching from the sidelines. She needs to work with someone to build up a sense of self. Once she learns that she doesn't have to sell her worth to others she'll learn to listen. Until then, my carpal tunnel will continue to develop as I cover her constant babble.

For me, when Kalia goes into one of her monologues, I want a Kahlua!

Most need a whiskey chaser too!

I'm buying, shots all around for my pals. I'll take a Jack please. "Oh the humanity" I can still hear the screaming of the lambs, errr, the Cow.

I'm buying, shots all around for my pals. I'll take a Jack please. "Oh the humanity" I can still hear the screaming of the lambs, errr, the Cow.

:food-smiley-005:

Let's hope Kowlia goes up on the block for BB slaughter BEFORE Jury begins...she'll drive other Jury member to stay drunk 24/7....

Hopefully it will get through and they will stop focusing on her. Out of all the BB season's I can't remember being more repulsed by a houseguest. She is just foul! I only have Showtime BB after dark and last night I just turned it off because it was focused on COWlia talking nonstop up in HOH with Dani. I know HOH's are voting people for strategic reason's but I wish they would all get together and get rid of this girl. Wishful thinking though. Unfortunately I think we'll have to deal with her for awhile more. UGH. Hopefully when she get's out she'll read some of these message boards and clean herself up some. One word for her= EEEEWWWWWW!

I so agree with this. We should email CBS..... I cant take her another second!!!! I even think by how and what dani said yesterday after returning to her hoh room once she was done in DR, the DR can't stand kalia either.

Sometimes when updating I holler at my screen "Take a breath and form a coherent thought already!" but mostly I recognize that Kalia talks and talks and talks because she's afraid if she stops talking she'll lose control of a situation. Any situation. She hasn't learned in life the value of listening.

Looking back at her introduction interview, when I thought she might be fun and perky this year, I realized that "Everyone thinks I'm fun" is just Kalia talking to herself as no one else could possibly have gotten that idea through to her. She rivals Rachel in her insecurity, the reason she has to tell us about all her wonderful accomplishments is because she's worried that she doesn't measure up or fit in with everyone else. Her "Perching" with the current HOH is another symptom of this. Kalia has to stay close to the current HOH, as well as constantly talk, because she is afraid that when she is not there, or not saying something, her value suddenly disappears.

I suspect that Kalia has never been :popular: or had a lot of positive experience with girls/women as friends. She lacks social polish. She lacks self-confidence and I think that either she's always been on the outside looking in (trying to fit in with the cool kids hence the stories of her epic accomplishments) or she's been bullied in her life (look at me I'm not as worthless as other people think I am) which explains her tendency to bully up on others (anyone not currently in power). It's a defensive technique - like me! like me! - don't like them they aren't one of us....

She's the kid in school that followed everyone around and pretended not to mind always sitting on the bench, watching from the sidelines. She needs to work with someone to build up a sense of self. Once she learns that she doesn't have to sell her worth to others she'll learn to listen. Until then, my carpal tunnel will continue to develop as I cover her constant babble.

We slam her and verbally rip her up but what you say Zu is sadly true and I get it 150 % . And it is hard to follow her when she gets to yakkity yakkin,lol but I will also continue to keep up with her on the updates, now in here, I may have to thow in a slam or two,lol She is a pitiful thing to observe tho

I so agree with this. We should email CBS..... I cant take her another second!!!! I even think by how and what dani said yesterday after returning to her hoh room once she was done in DR, the DR can't stand kalia either.

I've emailed and tweeted CBS @ Grodner - as have MANY other people... Get her OFF the feeds, limit her TV time, she is a waste of space. I seriously think I dislike here even more than BB9 Adam... and I couldn't stand Adam BB9... she is narcissistic, she is raunchy, she is dirty, she has ZERO social skills, she has ZERO class and is an embarrassment to her acquaintances (I have seen comments they have made about how seeing her on TV was like a slap in the face knowing that she couldn't contain herself on national television and that she is 100% like that in person too... Nasty skanky tramp...

Dani does not have the option of friendly people so she is stuck w/Kalia and since Dani is HOH we get even more time w/Kalia. ZuZu I won't paste your comment again since it is just above this but I believe you are spot on. I don't care how much Kalia eats as it is the only time she is not talking. Even when someone else is talking she is talking over them and/or finishing their thought for them. This young woman has issues on many levels but the almost "hoarding" of the food meant for all of them is truly sad. I never watch any program when it is on, I record it as the amount of commercials has become more than I can tolerate. So, when watching BBAD if Kalia is in the picture I fast forward until I no longer see her face as she has no game play worth hearing or anything else that would be of interest. Whoever goes this week, then I hope Dani and then, please God, Kalia!!!! :pray2:

The houseguest I despised the most was Natalie ("gnat") and honestly as much as I dislike Kalia she still has not surpassed Nat for me. Nat was skankiness (?word) at it's best. I will never forget the pole dance in her jammies and BBAD caught her with every element of her vagina showing. She knew it and thought it was funny. That girls picture is in the dictionary under skank!! I would throw up in my mouth a little with each antic. And then to throw Christ in was just too much. He always deserves better!!

Archived