Kalia - Week 4

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is NOT how much COWlia weighs that gets me... not at all... what gets me about her is...

#1 - She shovels the food into her mouth

#2 - She talks non-stop with food in her mouth

#3 - half the food in her mouth falls out as she talks

#4 - She continually talks about sex (VERY descriptive)

#5 - She wouldn't share a bed because she HAS to masturbate

#6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place

#7 - She pops her zits then flicks the pus wherever she wishes

#8 - She has urinated in the HT twice now & bragged about it

#10 - Her hygiene is horrific - looks like she is smuggling an otter

#11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell

#12 - 3 showers & a bath in how many weeks????

#13 - Her incessant chatter gives me a migraine

#14 - She uses people & brags about it (ie: I go on dates for the free meal)

#15 - she can't stop singing so we get WBRB on the feeds constantly

#15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer

#16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it

#17 - She clips her toenails & lets them fly everywhere & doesn't pick them up

#18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her

#19 - She clamps her dogs mouth shut & muzzles her dog if it barks or whimpers

#20 - She plays the 'Race Card' yet calls Lawon a 'Lazy n-word'

#21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)

#22 - She won't do dishes as she claims she is above that kind of work

#23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'

#24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about

#25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house

#26 - She takes bites out of food and puts the remainder back in the container

#27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag

#28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")

#29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why

#30 - She is socially inept & stunted

#31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)

#32 - She takes other HG's 'frozen mugs' and when asked denies it

#33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'

#34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"

#35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

I could list more, but I have spent enough time on Cowlia this morning... time to focus on something else...

I Love it Mys it!!!

It is NOT how much COWlia weighs that gets me... not at all... what gets me about her is...

#6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place

#11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell

#15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer

#16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it

#18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her

#21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)

#23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'

#24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about

#25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house

#27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag

#28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")

#29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why

#31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)

#33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'

#34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"

#35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

I could list more, but I have spent enough time on Cowlia this morning... time to focus on something else...

Wow! If a producer happened across this list, Kalia could possibly have the ingredients needed to one day star in her own "one person" reality television show. :animated_shocking:

Wow! If a producer happened across this list, Kalia could possibly have the ingredients needed to one day star in her own "one person" reality television show. :animated_shocking:

It wouldn't make it past two episodes... she is a nasty pig-o-potamus... I could have gone on and on with that list!

It wouldn't make it past two episodes... she is a nasty pig-o-potamus... I could have gone on and on with that list!

You know how once someone points out the blemish in something and you can't notice anything but the blemish? Now all I see is 35 blemishes! Watching feeds suddenly got harder.

:giggle:

Wow. Glad I didn't purchase the live feeds because this would annoy me to no end having to see all that. Especially the ones I put in bold. I don't like when people lie about something as simple as what they eat. It's futile. #21, 34, and 35 are just plain old rude. I'm surprised someone doesn't just slap her hand away. 11, 12, and 26 are just disgusting. I see with this post how some of ya'll can be so annoyed by Kalia.

Did you know that Kalia knows a lot of celebrities? :animated_scratchchin:

#18 & #33

:death: I agree with all, but # 5 just blows me away, Dani will dispose of her when the time is right, this girl issss just so disgusting

Archived