Kalia - Week 4

a week of this smug fat cow know it all...Her head is gonna get as big as her belly this week...she's gonna be on a power trip hardcore and she's not even HOH...should be a week of fun hearing all the bashing...

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kalia outlasted those other slugs, impressive!

She had an I.V. drip of roast beef, chicken wings, mashed potato's and ice cream fudge cake. oh and don't forget the diet Coke, lol.

Wow.....ya'll are brutal towards Kalia. We diehard BB fans have been bitching for years how we want "real" people in the house and not the pretty model people. Well, now you have Adam, Kalia and Shelly....real people. Adam and Kalia aren't skinny, so what? :animated_shocking:

:stepping off soapbox:

Nice to see these newbies get a chance to play and pop their heads outta B/R asses.

a week of this smug fat cow know it all...Her head is gonna get as big as her belly this week...she's gonna be on a power trip hardcore and she's not even HOH...should be a week of fun hearing all the bashing...

So true. I turned off the feeds as soon as the comp was over and didn't bother with BBAD either last night just because of her. I can't stand to hear her. She's a two-faced, lying floater who's been trying to work both sides from the beginning. I love that BB portrayed her as the blatant liar she is. I'm not a B/R fan but Brendon did nail her with the truth the other day. And she's chunky, yeah, which doesn't bother me but she really needs to get under the covers to change clothes. Her blubber is not attractive, as she seems to think. The first week, she actually wore a bikini by the pool. I don't know who told her that would be a good idea.

Kalia did great last night! I didnt think she had it in her!!! She didnt vote for Dominic because Jeff strong armed her and saying if you vote for Dominic you are drawing a line in the sand towards him. If you want to prove your loyality, you will vote for Adam. She told Dom and he told Kalia to vote him (Dom) out. Are we not watching or reading the same feeds??? Geesh! I am glad that BB has Real People in the house this year. They went back to basic. If BB keeps this up I will be watching more of BB from season on. Glad for the real people and more minorities. I wasnt a fan of Kalia because of week one when she voted out Keith. But when she went off on Brenda the idiot. I started to warm up to her and when she and Dani were hanging during the HOH comps singing and no one cheer for her. I was like you go girl show them what you are made of... I think now she knows she has to play.

Wow.....ya'll are brutal towards Kalia. We diehard BB fans have been bitching for years how we want "real" people in the house and not the pretty model people. Well, now you have Adam, Kalia and Shelly....real people. Adam and Kalia aren't skinny, so what? animated_shocking.gif

:stepping off soapbox:

Nice to see these newbies get a chance to play and pop their heads outta B/R asses.

ITA. This is what so many people have asked for. No one seems to make fun of Adam's weight. These people are sitting in a house all day with nothing to do. Some people eat. Some people eat more than her but they're fitter or skinnier, so it doesn't matter. Please.

ITA. This is what so many people have asked for. No one seems to make fun of Adam's weight. These people are sitting in a house all day with nothing to do. Some people eat. Some people eat more than her but they're fitter or skinnier, so it doesn't matter. Please.

Totally agree!!!

No one makes fun of Adam's weight because there is a double standard for men. No one cares if a man is fat, but as soon as a woman has a few extra pounds, she gets called every name in the book.

No one makes fun of Adams weight because

#1 - He recently lost 100 pounds for the show

#2 - he doesn't eat everything in the house

#3 - He doesn't hoard food (Kalia and the chocolates)

#4 - Adam is well aware that he is heavy and he works out two times a day

#5 - Adam (besides his bacon infatuation) eats sensibly and doesn't continually snack

#6 - Adam Doesn't question "why am I the only one gaining weight in the house" whereas Cowlia states it daily - oblivious to the fact that eatingout of control causes weight gain

#7 Adam - IS LOSING weight in the house

#8 - He doesn't make false claims on what he eats, where as COWlia denies continually when another HG asks "Where did the ______ Go?" when in facy she has consumed it

There goes the double standard theory....

Personally I have never made fun of her weight. (not sure if I have heard anyone call her fat slob or anything but I may have missed it)

She shoves food in her mouth all day long and leaves her crumbs everywhere. Very piggish

I think her non-stop talking and lying is her worst fault and she totally annoys me. They give her way too much camera time.

Why does everyone think Kalia and Daniele did great? Yeah they lasted the longest but did you see the way they fit up there? They didnt have to use their arms at ALL. Kalia's looked like a slug up there when she was leaning to the side the whole time. You shouldnt have been allowed to lean to the side THE WHOLE TIME. I was expecting Big Brother to say you can't do that but they wanted her or Dani to win. And Daniele just stood up there. She didn't have to move at all it was like a puzzle piece she fit perfectly up there. I dont understand it is not like they gave it all there effort. They stood up there big deal. It was really made for short women.

Guest Corky812

I lke her and I think she has game and is showing it. Dom was history so why stick your neck out, especially when Jeff was being such a bully and when you know that nobody else is going to except Dani. As for her weight, who cares. She's smart and she came to play the game. Personally she is someone I would hang out with (I am a very good cook which would not hurt also food-smiley-005.gif )

Kalia mouth overides her large ass, but she bothers me with everything she does, eat talk eat talk, oh and lie eat talk, and i dont care so much about the lying cause it is BB after all but she thinks she is soooo smart and she isn't. she is one of those ppl who if there is a subject being talked about she jumps in with all her knowledge and goes on and on, just Like Brendon does, they are just alkie her and Brendon, Kalia is my least favorite houseguest, she is a slob among everything else, never does a dish, picks her feet and who knows if she wasn't on camera what she would do with the foot pickings, just sayin.:animated_scratchchin::animated_shocking:

Kalia mouth overides her large ass, but she bothers me with everything she does, eat talk eat talk, oh and lie eat talk, and i dont care so much about the lying cause it is BB after all but she thinks she is soooo smart and she isn't she is one of those ppl who if there is a subject being talked about she jumps in with all her knowledge and goes on and on, just Like Brendon does, they are just alkie her and Brendon, Kalia is my least favorite houseguest, she is a slob among everything else, never does a dish, picks her feet and who knows if she wasn't on camera what she would do with the foot pickings, just sayin.:animated_scratchchin::animated_shocking:

ITA!!!

She would eat her whole basket in an hour! :cheeseburger:

LOL!!!

She had an I.V. drip of roast beef, chicken wings, mashed potato's and ice cream fudge cake. oh and don't forget the diet Coke, lol.

HaHaHa!! I wondered how she lasted that long. I thought for sure she would get hungry and make some lame excuse to get down. I think she was only able to stay up because of how far up dani's butt her nose was!

Who gives a crap if she is overweight?! She seemed to hold ALL HER WEIGHT up on the skis a lot longer than the people in the house with slim bodies. Sure, Kalia can be annoying but if she gloats this week, at least she has a smidgen of a reason to.... My only issue with Kalia is that she really stresses out over Jeff and Jordan. They are NOT her friends and the sooner she learns this, the better.

No one makes fun of Adams weight because

#1 - He recently lost 100 pounds for the show

#2 - he doesn't eat everything in the house

#3 - He doesn't hoard food (Kalia and the chocolates)

#4 - Adam is well aware that he is heavy and he works out two times a day

#5 - Adam (besides his bacon infatuation) eats sensibly and doesn't continually snack

#6 - Adam Doesn't question "why am I the only one gaining weight in the house" whereas Cowlia states it daily - oblivious to the fact that eatingout of control causes weight gain

#7 Adam - IS LOSING weight in the house

#8 - He doesn't make false claims on what he eats, where as COWlia denies continually when another HG asks "Where did the ______ Go?" when in facy she has consumed it

There goes the double standard theory....

You forgot #9 -

Adam is a J / J playtoy, hasnt gone against them yet. Anybody who rises against the dream couple of BB is vulnerable to low class insults.

So what if she eats a lot? As long as she keeps contributing to the game like she has in the last week instead of being a boring jellyfish like she was the first two weeks, she has my respect. She can eat an entire cow if she wants, as long as she keeps the game interesting.

Her eating habits are between her and her digestive system. No one else.

I lke her and I think she has game and is showing it. Dom was history so why stick your neck out, especially when Jeff was being such a bully and when you know that nobody else is going to except Dani. As for her weight, who cares. She's smart and she came to play the game. Personally she is someone I would hang out with (I am a very good cook which would not hurt also food-smiley-005.gif )

To each their own... I personally would NEVER go to a restaurant with her because of the way she eats, I would be embarrassed to introduce her to people because of her topics of conversation, her hygiene is repulsive, she is dirty (throwing her hair all over the place - behind the dressers, shoving it under the couch cushions etc...) she wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face... yeah, someone I would NOT associate with... she is NOT playing a smart game what-so-ever... she is an idiot. As for her weight, I could care less, BUT she gripes about it and can't understand it's increase, that shows little to NO intelligence... real winner...

So what if she eats a lot? As long as she keeps contributing to the game like she has in the last week instead of being a boring jellyfish like she was the first two weeks, she has my respect. She can eat an entire cow if she wants, as long as she keeps the game interesting.

Contributing to the game? Are we watching the same show?????? She hasn't done a dang thing... NOTHING. I could care less about her weight... it is her eating habits and the fact that she is the way that she is that is repulsive...

It is our business, 100% our business, she signed the waiver and put her stupidity on blast!

ITA. She really sucked the first couple of weeks and I couldn't stand her. I don't why she sided with the vets in week 1. That was so dumb of her and shelly. She did gain some redemption this week when she finally started waking up and figuring out that was never really part of the vet team. She needs to make sure that her, Lawon and Danni is a solid team. She better start playing harder and smarter.

Archived