Kalia - Week 4

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i bet she would want that 10'g since she probably wont win the game :animated_bouncy:

putting up a good effort in the hoh comp

which is a bit surprising

but she did do well the first hoh comp :animated_bouncy:

Kalia has been leaning on her boob this entire competition. Totally cheating. It's like taking a pillow out to lean on!

Aren't her boobs slapping the snot out of her? One would think, lol

OK, I own that I have made some references to Kalia's dining style, but how good does she look tonight in this HOH comp? Whether she or Dani wins - and I don't think Dani will drop - Kalia has done an impressive job tonight.

Kalia is a hypocrite. She just said how sad she is because "PT" is gone. Why did she vote him out if he was her "good friend"? This is a perfect example of why I am a BB/JJ fan. They're not hypocrites. They say what they mean and they mean what they say. Kalia needs to go. Guess it wont be this week now that Dani is her new best friend.

Kalia is a hypocrite. She just said how sad she is because "PT" is gone. Why did she vote him out if he was her "good friend"? This is a perfect example of why I am a BB/JJ fan. They're not hypocrites. They say what they mean and they mean what they say. Kalia needs to go. Guess it wont be this week now that Dani is her new best friend.

I agree. Kalia and Lawon should have just voted. IDK why everyone think they are safe when it comes to B/R and JJ ... They are going to get rid of everyone in the house at some point. It was obvious at the house meeting that they have a F4 deal. These people are stupid.

Archived