Kalia is the lost overweight Jackson sibling. Look at that nose!

OMG I bet she is down already.

"You think I'm so sweet?" No, I think you're an ass kisser. You could have made a statment but you are one of the spineless jellyfish.

i bet she would want that 10'g since she probably wont win the game :animated_bouncy:

Kalia has been leaning on her boob this entire competition. Totally cheating. It's like taking a pillow out to lean on!

Kalia is the lost overweight Jackson sibling. Look at that nose!

Nope, Kalia is Oprah and Gayles daughter.

putting up a good effort in the hoh comp

which is a bit surprising

but she did do well the first hoh comp :animated_bouncy:

Nope, Kalia is Oprah and Gayles daughter.

That's probably true, she looks alot like Oprah to me! Someone mentioned earlier in the season she must be another of O's long lost sisters.

Kalia is hanging in there on the skis. I give her props for lasting this long

Kalia has been leaning on her boob this entire competition. Totally cheating. It's like taking a pillow out to lean on!

Aren't her boobs slapping the snot out of her? One would think, lol

OMG think of Kalia in the HOH room. eeeeeeeek.

OK, I own that I have made some references to Kalia's dining style, but how good does she look tonight in this HOH comp? Whether she or Dani wins - and I don't think Dani will drop - Kalia has done an impressive job tonight.

Make fun of her all you want, the chick has been pretty impressive in this. :P

I still want her to win over dani!! I want to know what she'll do! She could still cave to the vets you know! :lookaround::rolleyes4:

Come on girls make a deal. Give it to Dani, I want to see the 4 some sweat all week, lol

Kalia proved herself this week that she can be a threat in these competitions. You go girl. :) I love her now. Her and Dani are my two favorites at this point.

Kalia is a hypocrite. She just said how sad she is because "PT" is gone. Why did she vote him out if he was her "good friend"? This is a perfect example of why I am a BB/JJ fan. They're not hypocrites. They say what they mean and they mean what they say. Kalia needs to go. Guess it wont be this week now that Dani is her new best friend.

Kalia is a hypocrite. She just said how sad she is because "PT" is gone. Why did she vote him out if he was her "good friend"? This is a perfect example of why I am a BB/JJ fan. They're not hypocrites. They say what they mean and they mean what they say. Kalia needs to go. Guess it wont be this week now that Dani is her new best friend.

I agree. Kalia and Lawon should have just voted. IDK why everyone think they are safe when it comes to B/R and JJ ... They are going to get rid of everyone in the house at some point. It was obvious at the house meeting that they have a F4 deal. These people are stupid.