Adam - Week 4

a super fan that haven't overplayed his hand

outside of showing off his knowledge of game here and there

safe for a few more weeks at least :animated_bouncy:

Just realized I never commented on Adam...

Adam is floating, he doesn't seem to want to upset Jeff and Jordan but he's latched onto a good thing and he knows it. He knows A LOT about BB trivia as well as about movies, music, entertainment, current events etc. His mind gobbles up factoids and stores them for future use.

I personally enjoy how he has brought being a 90210/Tori Spelling fan in as a running joke. When you're a bald, goatee wearing, heavier, heavy metal guy who can seem really scary and, well bikerish, having a soft/fun side help mitigate any worry the other HGs might have that you'll beat them in their sleep. Adam is exactly like many of the heavy metal teddy bears I know. They aren't playgirl sexy, they aren't corporate whiz kids but they are smart, funny, dependable and would give the shirt off their back to help a friend and their last bite of food to their dog. They hide behind this 'biker' exterior the great and wonderful men they are.

Adam would stand up for anyone who needed help, no restrictions. As someone said in a post about Jeff that he's just like the guys from her neighbourhood, Adam is the guy in mine. I've nicknamed Adam CL - Cowardly Lion. He's got heart, he's got courage, he just needs to stop believing in what the wizard, and everyone else, is telling him!

PS Could he win? You better ELFING believe it!

holiday_elf1_tns.png

What choice has he had but to float? Who can he get into an alliance with? He knows he is not really safe with the vets. He is just a vote. Dom was never a partner to him. He knew he couldn't trust Kalia and he knew that since he didn't vote Keith out it had to be Shelly. He has been trying to get to Porsche but with Rachel staying that probably won't happen. I just see any other way for him to play right now.

Why does everyone bag on Adam for floating? Jordon won by floating, Hayden won by floating.... heck... I was floating in the pool earlier... floating is good ;)

:disappointed: love this post and agree, wish I had a pool to float in this summer

:disappointed: love this post and agree, wish I had a pool to float in this summer

That would be awfully nice in this stupid heat wave. Today was ridiculous. My car had 112, and downtown banks had 109.

L O L ... Adam portrayed a little boy ring bearer sooo cute.

I was waiting for him to pretend that he tripped... but, no such luck.

His sheepish, shy little boy looks were extra cute with him being so BIG, hairy and dressed like an elf.

Now back to the game...

Archived