Adam - Week 4

i think he would be safe this week :animated_bouncy:

suprise he's lready down

hehe :animated_bouncy:

I'd really like to see Adam step up his game now. I think that he has felt overwhelmed by the couples and their tight control of the game up until now. He really had no one to trust in the smallest way to conspire with. I'm sure he has been observent enough to see the newbies running up to one or both of the couples to pledge their game to them. He knows that he didn't vote the way R/B wanted with Keith so that means that it had to be Shelly. He was on the block two weeks in a row and had to lay low and make promises to try to stay alive. I hope that his knowledge of BB history will help him at some point in a comp and he can make some kind of move, maybe hook up with one of the partnerless couples?

You know one of these 5 eggs will have one of them in some funny costume. Perhaps, he will have to dress up like Scooby Doo all week or something.

He has to dress like an elf for the week

Guest Corky812

I like him. He can float all he wants and tick off Brenchel (all the better). Never really undertood why Brenchel hates floaters so much and considers them not to be playing the game. Adam is not really floating, he's just been telling everyone what they want to hear and they are buying it. He's safe for another week even if he is an Elf!

I don't have live feeds, but I hope they show Bb telling him to not touch stuff on wall and his funny reply to them. At least he is keeping a sense of humor with the costume.

I like him. He can float all he wants and tick off Brenchel (all the better). Never really undertood why Brenchel hates floaters so much and considers them not to be playing the game. Adam is not really floating, he's just been telling everyone what they want to hear and they are buying it. He's safe for another week even if he is an Elf!

I agree with you. He's flying low under the radar and I'm thinking he is going to make it pretty far. it'll be interresting to watch and see how he does. I'd like to see him start winning some comp's. he's a likable guy IMO :)

Adam is my favorite of the newbies. While he has made deals with J/J because he needed to have something to keep him from being evicted, he isn't falling all over them, acting like he will play the game so they can win. The problem is that with Shelly giving over her game to J/J and Kalia being the disgusting disaster that she is, he is so limited on what he can do. He has been talking a lot with Porsche so I can only hope that they will pull together and do something. As much as I like J/J and Dani, I don't want a vet in the final.

He's come up with me he had a really good convo with Dani in the HOH earlier, I would just hope for him that he does not get tooo comfy with Dani, if he wins hoh next week his plan is to put up Brendon

I know he rarely talks, I was surprised to have gotten as much of that convo with them as I did,lol

I am so happy he finally quit the damn 'shout-growling'. He really is a nice guy & funny too. I think he's playing a pretty good game in the sense that he isn't a target, even with all of his BB knowledge. Unlike Ronnie, he's under the radar & friends with everyone in the house. I like him =)

I like Adam, I like how he LOVES the game of BB (just as all of us here do), I love the fact that he genuinely cares about folks in the house, I love how he took to his elf suit like a champ... I have said from day one that I like Adam... I think he is a funny dude...

Archived