Jordan - Week 4 - Replacement Nominee

J/J too full of themselves to even think it may be a possibility that she goes, but it would be oh so funny to see the look on their faces if it happens.

They should think again, they never know what's going to happen, it could. She should have never taken the chance! I would NEVER ask to be put up!! NTB!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should think again, they never know what's going to happen, it could. She should have never taken the chance! I would NEVER ask to be put up!! NTB!!!

She's not the brightest star in the sky. geesh, she was telling a story this morning about "old ladies" in the coffee shop and listening to her tell a story is painful. Her stories usually long drawn out stories and come from out of left field.

or

She doesn't really care if she goes home and is sacrificing herself for Jeff. It never really looked to me like she wanted to be there in the first place. She was talking about how she missed home this morning.

:huh2: ok everyone, I was gone yesterday from like 10 am to 11 last night, and I've been having coffe and reading the undates,AND getting nervous, plz cstch me up, is there a deal with Adam to get his vote to vote out Jordan??I am very nervous, it is not that I am root in for her to win the game, but I would feel really bad about them getting split up for the summer, I do think tho that she is support for Jeff who no matter what he says is trying to play the game, so I do'nt want Jordan to get voted out till next week, I think it would be very dangerous to keep her any longer than that as everyone loves her and who's to say somthing cray cray like her winning couldn't happen if she get to f2. so plz tell me the scoops, much appreiche

Just my opinion..Brenchal TRIED to get Shelly to switch up...and in her usual manner Shelly agreed with it all, even said she'd talk to Adam, the Shelly told J/J everything they said, leaving me to believe Shelly, Adam, Jeff are ALL voting OUT BRENDON. Not sure about Porshe, but since Dani wants Brendon out, Kalia and Lawon will be voting to keep Jordon. SO...if it all goes as it appears, Brendon will go with a 5/2 vote to keep Jordon. HOWEVER...NOTHING is written in stone and the BB is NO EXCEPTION!

I'm with you on the "keep Jordon" bus! She's a fav, but she has ALREADY won, so it seems to me to keep her to the final two isn't the worst move someone could make!

Brendon is leaving and Jordan is staying. :animated_wave:

whew oh thank you thank you , from the updates it was not clear because I did not get anything past the Shelly Brenchel convo, you miss a lot when you are gone even for a day,lol

Seems as tho Raghel went on a mega meltdowm,lol

Just my opinion..Brenchal TRIED to get Shelly to switch up...and in her usual manner Shelly agreed with it all, even said she'd talk to Adam, the Shelly told J/J everything they said, leaving me to believe Shelly, Adam, Jeff are ALL voting OUT BRENDON. Not sure about Porshe, but since Dani wants Brendon out, Kalia and Lawon will be voting to keep Jordon. SO...if it all goes as it appears, Brendon will go with a 5/2 vote to keep Jordon. HOWEVER...NOTHING is written in stone and the BB is NO EXCEPTION!

I'm with you on the "keep Jordon" bus! She's a fav, but she has ALREADY won, so it seems to me to keep her to the final two isn't the worst move someone could make!

:animated_wave: thanks for all the details, I just didn't get that from the later part of the updates, I know that some think that if Jordan gets to f2 that she would not win but I am not so sure about that, it would depend who she was sittin next to,if ir was like Kalia, I would say no way Kalia would win, I heard shelly say outright she would never want Kalia to win,lol thank guys for filling me in

I'm with you on the "keep Jordon" bus!

If Hampster watch is correct, it won't matter if Jordo is voted out. She will be voted back this week.

The worst case scenario is if Jordo goes, cause then you have B/R both still there...BUT with a very pissed off Jeff (well, until Jordan comes back).

Best case scenario, Brendon goes home and either Cassie or Dom get to come back. OMG....either one WILL make good TV cause Rachel will have a conniption fit. :party_smilie:

I am sooooo excited.

Maybe I should call into work sick..... :animated_scratchchin:

thank God I don't work tonight,lol I am nervous of course to watch the show, what I usually do is keep it on the front page of Morty's to where I can just read the Tweets till I see who gets evicted, I go back after and watch the show in its entirety, I get nervous ppl,lol I will die if they vote Jordon out, anad what is this about voting her back in , do I need to go over to CBS and vote??

Guest Corky812

I think Jordan is going to get voted out so she can return...that way producer Alison Grodner gets all her vets back in a row!

I think that it is bye bye Brendon. He has to leave to return. That'll REALLY piss people off.

No way in heck would the people would vote Brendon back in the game. My guess is ..... Cassie.

I will bet ya some bicycle hand grips and a tire inflater.

Marty says: I will bet ya some bicycle hand grips and a tire inflater.

Slowpoke says: Marty.... I'll up that bet with a handle-bar bell and a mud flap :lol:

Do we have any takers ????

Sounds like just the things I need for my bicycle tune up!

Jordan: "I really hope they tell me if I'm being voted out, because I brought this really cute eviction dress and I'll be mad if I don't get to wear it".

OMFG....how can you NOT love this girl???

Like Zuzu said, she is a "peach." And, she is.

I am back, Marty, and you cannot have my bell and my mudflaps and my bike pump. You google well, girlfren. :party_smilie:

Archived